It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL GOP Congressman Refuses to Get Paid During Shutdown — Instead, He’s Donating It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Hahahaaaa well...you do have a point! I knew things had really started to go downhill when I saw a local bar is now selling "Tide pod shots". They probably taste just like it too😹😹😹

Oh god we had a local bar here doing the same thing. Was thinking “great encourage them”

I wish brilliant ideas caught on as viral as stupid ones

Too bad nobody has been able to create a shot...or laundry pod, whatevs😸...that just makes people less stupid. Not necessarily smart, mind you. Just less stupid.

Ummm...ha...ha...ha...Best post of the day...right there...

Talk about wash out your mouth...Ha...ha...ha...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If he wants to be a hero, expose the lobbying and pay to play that is rampant with the joined at the hip multinational corps and politicians.

That's a good point. And I hate to be the one to say it, but check his net worth when he won the seat as opposed to his net worth now or in say a year or two.

Hopefully he is a man of integrity. Maybe he could be the one that when they start talking "entitlement" reforms he points out that congress has more entitlements than anybody.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So he still takes the money but gives it to someone else. That's still being paid.

<< 1   >>

join