It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being successfully played by the politicians?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Pretty much how I see it. Good luck getting the partisans of both sides ever seeing it, or even understanding what you're talking about. They don't and they won't.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Expand please.

We are divided to keep us from ultimately learning the truth about who and what we are.
I'm going to ask for forgiveness ahead of time as my answer is going to "appear" as thought it is off topic. "Are we being successfully played by the politicians?"

First, maybe some of you remember what Politics translates to: " The name is based on the words Poly and Ticks, Poly meaning many, and ticks meaning blood sucking parasites. Politics therefore means many blood thirsty parasites.". But is it really just that, or might it go much deeper. Well, if anyone has ever read my writings, they would know how deep I can go.

I have been researching for 40 years many many subjects. Along the way I have discovered some very unbelievable, and to be honest, repulsive truths. But then again no one ever said the truth was going to be glorious and smell like roses. such is life...

Recently I was researching some biological topics and had noticed that a certain population of humanity had some rather interesting traits, or maybe to put it more accurately, DNA gifts. Some upon viewing these "Traits" might have a "They Live" moment. Well, to be honest the list of traits, to me, put this population in a category of their own. And, because this group has been with us for only 30,000 to 35,000 years, it becomes somewhat obvious they are in fact, a separate human species. It is interesting that Dogs made their break from Wolves in the same time period. And no, I'm not saying they are biologically related as in werewolves. Just interesting they share the same timeline in history.

One of the traits of this group is a higher IQ than the general public. In fact some accounts use the term insanely more intelligent. So, biologically speaking, using their superior intellect, along with other of those traits, it wouldn't be long before this "group" would dominate over the less, gifted. And, I might add, that if this group were tutored and or made aware of their gifts and even taught that they were superior to the general public, well, you might find them, living above the law. Regardless of station of life, or choice of political party.

The division I speak of can be put into other terminology that is far more direct, and If I were to do that could cause even more division, and that, is not my intention. But to be fair and honest, this "Alien" group are in some ways more of human beings than the general population could ever imagine due primarily to the nature of their gifts.. It all depends on the individuals character, and what they were taught during their "Formative Years", just like anyone else. You absolutely must judge the tree, by its fruit! To indite the entire group would be a grievous sin!

Getting to the main point, the negative ones, hold the reins of power, globally, and have for a very very long time. They view the general population as nothing more than cattle to be processed, lied to, culled, or milked. They have very little respect for the "Smart", useless eating monkeys. To them, we are merely animals to be managed. And in a minor defense for them, they were taught to be this way! I find nothing in the DNA that would predispose them to this mindset. In fact, when they are raised with a more mature and humane education are some of the greatest figures in history.

"Who and what we are" Anyone ever wonder about the term "Human Race"? Who is racing, and what are we racing for? As I said, because of biological differences, they in my mind are actually a different race of human beings. I make no distinction between all the colors of skin as they "We", are one race, with options. "They" on the other hand have made it clear to us that they are superior to "Us". So, there is your race. Which one will win the prize at the end. What prize? There is none!

One day the smart monkeys would awaken to their "Owners" and all hell would take place. One would eventually win out over the other. In reality it would mean the end to humanity. It is actually a race, to the end. This is one reason the "Owners" are trying to cull the herd. They also want to get rid of the gifted ones that are not directly under their control, they don't want them to assist the smart monkey........

And to keep anyone from figuring all this out they must create a system that is complicated at every turn, clouded in disinformation, and even create fall guys to draw attention away from the real global situation. Chaos, confusion, conflict, the more the better. The simple smart monkey will never catch on... After all, we have to go to them to explain everything to us. And of course they are going to be completely honest, right? LOL LOL

In as far as political parties and political figures are concerned, they are comprised of "Human Beings" that must be judged, individually. One other thing, you not going to find many of this "Race" down at the bottom, they tend to float to the top...........

I'm no fan of Nancy and in truth I wish she would just go away. But I found this following warning from her to be earth shattering. And in fact, I found it to be, well, racist, if, you know what I mean........

Well, to that end, President Trump, regardless of your "Race", I will follow your orders! Nancy, I saw what you were really trying to do!!!

So I would answer the original post like this, yes, we ALL are being played, but not just by politicians.......................

God (Divine Creator) help us ALL.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I like this post and I agree with all of it except the last bit, I don't think the creator is having anything to do with us let alone watching. Assuming a creator exists I would imagine (it, he or she?) is busy creating, not helping or judging.
edit on 23-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I like this post and I agree with all of it except the last bit, I don't think the creator is having anything to do with us let alone watching. Assuming a creator exists I would imagine (it, he or she?) is busy creating, not helping or judging.
With a smile on my face, Ill accept that. Its just my way of submitting to a power that is greater than me. Even Nicola Tesla submitted to the same.. For our Creators I agree. They seem to have washed their hand of us a very long time ago. Well, I do think at the very least we have their attention.

This part was actually played by, Nancy Pelosi LOL LOL LOL.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I didn't know that, lol a fitting role for her indeed.

It's a funny word we live in, my father was a staunch athiest, before he passed away he made some cryptic ramblings to my sister talking about the void and how there must be something out there, an energy, a power or something like that, he spent many years with dementia before he passed, it was during the final years he made that observation, and that was something that has stuck with me.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The short answer is yes. Considering Congress's reelection rate is usually around 80-90%, despite their approval rating being closer to 10-20%, I'd say they play us pretty well.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I didn't know that, lol a fitting role for her indeed.

It's a funny word we live in, my father was a staunch athiest, before he passed away he made some cryptic ramblings to my sister talking about the void and how there must be something out there, an energy, a power or something like that, he spent many years with dementia before he passed, it was during the final years he made that observation, and that was something that has stuck with me.
I was just kidding about Nancy...But, yea, it really does reflect a truth.

But that opens up a completely different mind set, please forgive me for the following.

After researching the "Group" I discovered another of those gifts that has so far escaped documentation. They, as a group, are very successful, at acting. And as I sit back and look, I start to see behind the stage of life. Yes, it reminds me of the famous sentence from the movie "The Wizard of Oz", "Don't look behind the curtain".

In 1976 the movie "Network" came out, and in it, it revealed a truth, and that truth is being exposed publicly today. So, what is this "Fake News" all about? Its all a show folks, its all a show by excellent showman, and yes, women too

We watch the show in various forms, the sport of football, baseball, war, entertainment, and politics. And when you view all the side shows together, it becomes the Greatest show on earth. Anyone ever notice how easy it is for entertainers to transition into politics?

Howard Beel says it best.

For me, I sit and wait for the finale. And that will not come until those who are corrupt and corrupted our system are finally held accountable. And, the Federal Reserve is a thing of the past. Is it true President Trumps covert role model is, Andrew Jackson???

Until then.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join