It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being successfully played by the politicians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
*Not sure where to put this thread since I don't think any category here will fit.*

I'm just getting it out of my chest, feel free to post your opinion about our current failed system.

Have you ever wondered that the "left" and "right" are a product from the same group of bad guys, trying to divide the people so we have less power against them?

I'm just tired of seeing all these unbelievable events occuring inside the politics and we, the people, having ZERO power to stop it. I don't get it. Aren't they working for US? Aren't we paying their salaries?

Just clean up your head a while from all the bull# that's happening in the government right now and picture this: there's no left or right. There's only this very small group of politicians, and the people. Us vs. Them. If we are not satisfied by how they're working, shouldn't be easy to take'em out? No.

The illusion of choice they gave us is making people fight against each other, forgetting who the real enemy is. Stop defending left or right.

Power, money, and politics works in a vertical way. Not horizontal. There's no left or right. There's top and bottom.

Guess where we all are?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Of course we are being played! We are nothing more than cattle being herded wherever the masters can get us compliant and cough up more money for the government to waste. It's painfully obvious however due to generations of indoctrination the masses are blinded and woefully ignorant of the path set for them. This world disgusts me!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There is no doubt the left and right have shared interests that they need to protect, away from the public eye (i.e., the slush-hush fund) so that *hopefully* we don't realize how we are getting shafted (also see healthcare).

But it's just like the FBI, NSA, etc., in the sense that the public is being kept in the dark/lied to on countless topics, but there are still patriots within those organizations that attempt to open the public's eyes as to the darkness going on behind the scenes. This is paralleled with politicians - there are good guys/gals that try to light up the darkness.

If we look at things at a high-level though - I can see where someone might say we have no actual choice.

That's why RIGHT NOW is so exciting. Snowden, Assange, Trump... say what you will about each of them, but I for one believe these people have Freedom atop of mind.

#WrenchInTheGears

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
YES

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We are 'allowed' to vote on something like 538 seats in the house and the senate, and POTUS at the federal level. Meanwhile there is over something like 3 million .gov employees at the federal level. Additionally, the representatives we are allowed to 'vote' for don't really manage any of those 3 million employees they just make new laws that usually create opportunities for new .gov employees.

On top of that many agencies now make their own laws and regulations outside of congressional oversight or approval. So, essentially what we 'vote' for is probably less than 1% of what we call government.

Food for thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yep.

They all have the same goals. They just sell themselves differently to achieve those goals.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

We are being divided, but the dems and the repubs doing this is a slight over simplification. What is really at the center of this is the multinational corporations.

We are divided for profits. That is basically it. With 6 huge corps controlling 90% of what all people see hear or read, they have a lock on the "truth".
And again all this L VS R is done for profit, and the end game is what we are left to ponder.

edit on 22-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Haven't reed it so far but yes. Certainly yes.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

If we look at things at a high-level though - I can see where someone might say we have no actual choice.
I, am such a person.

True, there are patriots who desperately try to "Awaken" folks to the truth but what they may not understand the vastness of the powers that be who are even more desperate, to withhold the truth. The story isn't about one country's internal corruption, its global. And going one strep further, those folks lurking in those highly compartmentalized offices who know first hand about the corruption they are forced to deal with, have no idea what is happening in the office right next door. Good people enslaved into a horrible system.....

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

"Are we being successfully played by the politicians?"

Yes.

Yes we are.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

We are being divided, but the dems and the repubs doing this is a slight over simplification. What is really at the center of this is the multinational corporations.

We are divided for profits. That is basically it. With 6 huge corps controlling 90% of what all people see hear or read, they have a lock on the "truth".
And again all this L VS R is done for profit, and the end game is what we are left to ponder.

Like an onion, our opponents (owners) have created layer upon layer of security and cover. Each one have its own name and function. The general public have been divided as to what is the core of the problem. The blame game has many game pieces, and each one has sufficient evidence to support it being the "one". But it is nothing but a variation of the shell game.

"We are "divided" for profits". True and not true. We are divided to keep us from ultimately learning the truth about who and what we are. Profit is just a way to entice the system to continue. We all, regardless of, ummm, the color of our blood, have a "Greed" button. Some of "us" just have a bigger button than others.....

ADDED: Its not just politicians who are playing us. Reexamine ALL the institutions. We are being played from ALL angles...
edit on PMMondayMonday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago35112 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well at least they do something right.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Expand please.

We are divided to keep us from ultimately learning the truth about who and what we are.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ikr. Tick tock nothing, tick tock nothing, tick tock nothing....

None of them will ever pay for their crimes. It seems that the truth only comes out after they're dead and by then it's too late.

Untouchable through life, untouchable in death...
edit on 22-1-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Brrr

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh no Satan will have his greedy paws all over them in their afterlife.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

Do you genuinely believe that bro?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

You're right, the OP is right, and several other posters are too.

Democracy is an illusion--we the people DO NOT control the federal government. We pay taxes into the treasury so that special interests may plunder the treasury, but we don't really control the leviathan. It controls us.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"Divide and Conquer"

They divide us in two groups fighting each other and they do whatever they wish... like the schmuck from CNN said " American voters are stupid as sh*t"

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Of course I do. I don't believe in genuine justice in the here and now but I definitely believe it in the afterlife.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join