It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting a precedent, (Trump haters, tell me if I'm wrong here)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But as long as Trump is willing to break the intelligence community, im willing to support that effort.

If Trump even tries he will suffer the same fate as JFK. To the 3 letters, Trump is just some rich guy running his mouth, they Don't play by Trumps rules. They don't play by the rules period; politics is just a game for the proletariat to amuse themselves with.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dems are Marxists and American haters, do u really think they play by the rules. They play for keeps and if they have to destroy evidence or pop a few people, they will. The end justifies the means..

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Now wait a minute, if the Mueller investigation doesn't turn up anything, then how is he still "legally" unfit? It would seem that question would be answered if the investigation turns up nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Typical wing nut, make up your own facts to support an argument that doesn’t exist. Works good with the low intellect types ie right wingers, not so much when it comes to people who have no agenda. a reply to: network dude

Anyone else notice posts that are just personal attacks like this becoming more prevalent in threads about the blatant fbi corruption.

Must being getting scared the scam might be ending.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

But as long as Trump is willing to break the intelligence community, im willing to support that effort.

If Trump even tries he will suffer the same fate as JFK. To the 3 letters, Trump is just some rich guy running his mouth, they Don't play by Trumps rules. They don't play by the rules period; politics is just a game for the proletariat to amuse themselves with.

You could be right.

However, what if there are people inside those agencies like admiral Rodgers that have had enough of this corruption?

Either way, as long as trump is exposing this corruption, he is doing what I voted for him for.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And if they do assassinate him, what will all the NeverTrump people say then because it's well known why political figures are assassinated here.

He went up against the corruption of the 3-letters and they took him out for it. Was he then fighting the good fight, or are you down with that corruption or will just allow yourself to be blue-pilled into believing whatever story they put out to cover it up?

There was no gunman on the grassy knoll or it was a Russian mob hit ...
edit on 22-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1
Dems are Marxists and American haters.

Eyes really rolling at low-info comments like this. The Dems are center right at best.
Marxists?? Give me a break. Go get some books & turn off the alt-right news sources.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You could be right.

However, what if there are people inside those agencies like admiral Rodgers that have had enough of this corruption?

Either way, as long as trump is exposing this corruption, he is doing what I voted for him for.

I'm sure Trump knows his limitations. I know his supporters think he is some kind of comic book superhero with the super powers to save the Republic.

Must be so comfortable living in Mayberry RFD.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I chuckle pretty hard over the 4D chess thing.

I've no doubt Trump is intelligent. I've also no doubt that his cognitive faculties aren't what they used to be. And finally, i've no doubt that he's got some folks advising him that are concerned about what they have seen going on, and are trying to put an end to it.

I think the NSA director may be one such fella.

Nonetheless, if nothing comes of all of this Ill just be that much more jaded (if possible). Otherwise, it doesn't matter who did wrong...justice must be served for thes ake of the union.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You could be right.

I'm sure Trump knows his limitations. I know his supporters think he is some kind of comic book superhero with the super powers to save the Republic.

I don't feel he is a superhero.

In fact I often criticize him.

I think his greatest strength is that his mere existance as president is forcing the corrupt to out themselves. The same with Bernie sanders running forced the dems to put themselves as corrupt, along with their media pals.

More people are waking up realizing that the establishment in both sides does not care about the will of the people, and that is a good thing, regardless of trumps likeability.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Network, they are seemingly unfamiliar with the way our system works. Precedents are nasty little things, codified nowhere but case law (for their legal abuses) or the common knowledge of "how its done" (for everything else)

Much like many of them figured elections didn't have consequences (obviously, given their departure from decades of sane policies into the fringes of the far-far-left), actions have consequences and the precedents they set have irreparably damaged the legitimacy of this country.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You could be right.

More people are waking up realizing that the establishment in both sides does not care about the will of the people, and that is a good thing, regardless of trumps likeability.

Perhaps I should reference Mayberry once again. "will of the people" In a corporate Oligarchy; it's not gonna change as long as they get their bread and circus.
You're funny....

edit on 22-1-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I think you are wrong because that is how it has always been done. It is why people wear gloves and masks. Drop weighted objects and bodies into lakes and stuff. It is the essence of innocent until proven guilty. You need to get rid of the evidence.

Now, if what you mean is a politician playing dumb like Hiillary asking "like with a cloth" then Reagan did it before her with his famous "I don't recall". There are probably examples from both sides from who knows how far back.

edit on 22-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If you want to be 'done' with this debate, I suggest you not make unwarranted, unsubstantiated statements that invite responses such as mine.

Do you honestly want me to fill this thread with videos of Trump making a fool out of himself, and lying through his teeth?
Is that really what you want? Do you want me to post page after page of his ridiculous tweets?

Network dude has started a very good thread IMO, and I would really rather participate in the overall discussion than keep correcting you...

Yes he has, and I suggest you read the title.

but since your tactic of name-calling has become so pervasive, I feel it is my civic duty to start calling it out.

That's nothing short of hilarious. Your civic duty? That's a good one!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump should just behave like his predecessor did.

Then no one would ever complain.

Its the presidential thing to do.

*sips latte*

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ho hum. Let's build an 18 billion dollar wall and all our problems will be over.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I apologize for bringing "Hillary" into this, but it's relevant to the point. If you do something and it's accepted by the populace and TPTB, it becomes "the way things are done". The "Nuclear option" taken in congress, once one side does this, it's now on the table for both sides to use it whenever needed.

So now you have Clinton destroying evidence while under investigation, and you have the FBI doing the same. Does this mean that it's OK to do this now? Can this be a valid defense? Destroying the incriminating stuff, so nothing can be brought to the table but circumstantial evidence.

Now, I know this is wrong, and I know those who oppose Trump think they have some moral duty to bypass rules and law, for the greater good of removing him from office. But don't you think that this treads into some very dangerous territory? When someone from the opposing side does this, and points to these events as their "get out of jail free card", what will you do then? I would love to hear the defenders explain this.

Obama brought up Bush every chance he got. So I find it funny people get mad at us for bringing up Hillary

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If you watch closely, you see that many are just trying to combat the lies and back handed attacks by the Never Trumpers. He has exceeded my expectations, and now I have to set the bar higher. His dealing with Syria, and cleaning up Iraq and Afganistan for our troops to finish up and come home will be something I'd like to see, and think he might be able to pull at least some of it off. So I cautiously hope for the best. The shutdown stuff is reminiscent of many mud pit threads. No winners, just vented frustrations. just a (sh!thole) distraction.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Do you honestly want me to fill this thread with videos of Trump making a fool out of himself, and lying through his teeth?

Sure, knock yourself out. How about including all those racist and bigoted actions he has taken over the years, according to you? That's all I have ever asked you for: back up your name-calling. I'm just sick and tired of hearing that 'racist' term tossed around willy-nilly without anything to back it up... it has come to mean nothing more than "I don't like him and I can't explain why."

In the meantime the real racists, you know, the people who actually do believe that one race is superior to another, the people who look forward to beating people because of the color of their skin, these guys are laughing their butts off because no one bothers them any more.

That's nothing short of hilarious. Your civic duty? That's a good one!

"All that is necessary for evil to flourish, is for good men to do nothing."

I'm glad you had a good laugh.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join