It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Devin Nunes Won’t Show Us Memo Alleging Surveillance Abuses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Let them read it on the warrant when the US Marshals serve it.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Southern Guardian

they want it so they know specific evidence they need to destroy. i say let them see it last after it goes wide.

Oh, so THAT is why he won't release the Memo to Trump's own appointee. Uh-hu.

Said best on the Palmerreport.com, re: Nunes, the guy from Trump's transition team who's already recused himself once for being a stupid partisan:

Let’s not mince words: House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes is going to prison. Donald Trump has managed to convince Nunes, an idiot who is way in over his head, to commit one crime after another to try to obstruct the Trump-Russia investigation. Now Nunes has supposedly written a memo which documents supposed abuses in the Trump-Russia investigation. The trouble: although some of Trump’s other co-conspirators claim to have seen it and claim to be outraged by what Nunes has uncovered, the memo doesn’t appear to exist.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy site and all, but your new angle is that it is not a HIC memo in the SCIF, but.. air. That's probably why the Democrats won't go look at it, right? And those on the HIC voted against releasing an HIC memo (I mean "nothing") in party lines.

I feel like you're a smart guy reading your posts, but ...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

I read your post. It's well put-together, but contains several inaccuracies. Since I'm nobody important, I don't expect that you'll listen to me anyway. Forthcoming evidence will make the inaccuracies evident to you.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This memo that they have here is the background on it:

Back in December, Nunnes got staff to get a hold of information from the FBI and the Justice department. They went through it and came up with a memo on what was found. And they did not release it, holding onto it. So while it may be a summary of what all was found, the point being is that they should release it, however with no redactions and also release the evidence that is used to create this.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

as opposed to barry and the democrats.

who supposedly took out bin laden would not show proof.
would not show truth about what really happened in libya
tried to hide evidence of wrong doings by state department

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Why isn't he releasing the memo to the public?

What't the matter?

It's damning right?

The GOP are waving the memo around like a gun trying to scare off the FBI and Bobby 3 Sticks.

Nunes is not sharing the memo he wrote because he doesn't want it to be officially debunked.

What I find hilarious is the fevered desperation being shown by Trump Jr. He is tweet-screaming about the memo like every 5 minutes.
That tells me he knows he is going to "get cracked like an egg" for the world to see...or whatever Bannon said.

In other emerging news of the past 48 hours..

It came out the Sessions has been pressuring Trumps appointee to DOJ to replace FBI management with people less interested in getting to the bottom of the Trump-Russia investigation.

FBI Director McAbe was asked by Trump who he voted for before getting the promotion after Trump fired Comey.

It was revealed that Attorney General Sessions has had a formal interview with Special Prosecutor Mueller.
AND that the Special Prosecutor team is finalizing an interview with Trump himself.

Rick Gates, Trumps campaign lead after Manafort resigned and Manaforts right hand man for decades and fellow indictee, looks like he is striking a deal with Mueller to cooperate.

Gates cooperating will undoubtedly lead to Manafort asking for a deal, since Gates has worked with Manafort closely forever and knows where all the bodies are buried.

Add to that Bannon agreeing to be interviewed by the Special Prosecutor?

So sure, it's the right time for a "Nunes Bombshell" and of the accusations won't be shown to the accused (kind of like prosecution in Iran). The last time Nunes went public with claims he ended up in an ethics investigation for 8 months.

This is popcorn worthy. My best guess is it ends in a Saturday Night Massacre (Nixon) and Trump pardoning en masse.
Trump is just hoping for enough political cover to be amassed to try and sell it to the public.

edit on 24-1-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That's probably why the Democrats won't go look at it, right?

I am not sure why you keep repeating this lie?

Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said that the memo was a
"profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI," Schiff said in a statement.

"This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals."

www.cnn.com...

This is also why Nunes wont share the memo with DOJ or FBI.

The memo only has value if it isn't debunked.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

You've seen a handful out of hundreds who have voiced an opinion of it being damaging. The truth is the house republicans are deep!y divided on the significance of this memo.
It's not only the dems who are shaking their heads.

An honest effort to work with the man is all the moderates of this nation asked, and the lunatics on the fringe just couldn't let it happen.

Bizzare statements like this ...

You do realize even Mitch McConnel and Trumps own team can't "work with the man" to get policy done.
Trump has no policy. He changes his mind at 3AM on twitter. He says one thing and then the opposite in a span of minutes.

His incompetence is not other peoples fault.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: RadioRobert

That's probably why the Democrats won't go look at it, right?

I am not sure why you keep repeating this lie?

Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said that the memo was a
"profoundly misleading set of talking points drafted by Republican staff attacking the FBI and its handling of the investigation."

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI," Schiff said in a statement.

"This may help carry White House water, but it is a deep disservice to our law enforcement professionals."

www.cnn.com...

This is also why Nunes wont share the memo with DOJ or FBI.

The memo only has value if it isn't debunked.

Can you site a source that says any democrats have ventured down to the SCIF to read it? I've seen several that suggest over 200 republicans have read it, but not Democrats. I'm willing to believe some sort of source that suggests otherwise.

Also, ScrubDog just said the memo doesn't even exist? Why did the HIC vote on party lines to release/not release the memo if it doesn't actually exist?

Too, why isn't Chuck demanding the memo and underlying reports that show it to be fabricated or out of context be released? If it is "rife with factual inaccuracies" wouldn't that be a coup for the Dems? Why aren't they leaking the lies everywhere to the media or releasing the information legitimately instead of trying to suppress the memo, associated documents, and the story itself? If it "only has value if it isn't debunked", why aren't all the Dems doing what is necessary to debunk it instead of trying to torpedo the story with innuendo and more Russia-hysteria?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join