It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Devin Nunes Won’t Show Us Memo Alleging Surveillance Abuses

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It'll be released. Just have some patience. Or ask a democrat with a cold if they can just release it. Weird how they all voted not to release it tho...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
So todays excuse is the memo is not getting released because the gop are law abiding citizens lol.

tick tock tick tock.

edit on 22-1-2018 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Fusion GPS doesn't need help being discredited. 
They've done quite well all by themselves. 

Sure they have.

Sonny that's another of them thar oh-pin-yuns.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You know what's really funny. You say evidence is stacking up every day against Obama and his admin while at the same time claiming that no evidence has been collected by Muellers team and it's time to end the investigation.
I just have one question...
Do you click your heels together while chanting this to make it work?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You don't remember Nunes doing this back last spring with the wiretapping of trump tower claim? Big deal reveal that never materialized? They had a hearing about THAT !

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The New York Times.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

They voted not to release it? Is this a new development just this morning?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What a joke. You all huddle in this thread instead posting in the thread that is full of explanantions of what is going on and why the GOP has to take the legal route. FFS you don't even know that the Democrats already voted against the release of the memo. Schiff ordered them to not even view it and told CNN the american people are to stupid to understand what is in the memo. Yeah i'm sure it is nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm sorry but the dems don't hold the deciding vote.
Ut oh who to blame now¿¿¿

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Maybe the FBI wants to review the memo so they can take appropriate actions in eliminating any evidence to support allegations of wrongdoing in that memo?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cuz, you know. Accidents happen.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

If the Nazis could, they would have all political opponents jailed by now.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: bender151

If the Nazis could, they would have all political opponents jailed by now.

Obama jailed journalists. Trump jailed zero journalists. Well that was easy.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

None of that matters if there is actual evidence of a crime though

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't give a spit about nunes, I have seen more than a few republicans going on the record about how bad this is, and like I said I don't see them falling on their swords to protect trump.
ETA: you are focused on the usual suspects, its the ones I have not seen doing this before that make me curious.
edit on 22-1-2018 by Irishhaf because: additional thought.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GuidedKill

Do you know that both Steve King and Devin Nunes voted to give these corrupt FBI guys renewed power to "spy on Americans" in lasts weeks vote on 702?
Wow talk about the courage of their convictions huh?

To be honest with you Silly I think Republicans are pissed! I think they are frothing at the mouth to use the tactics Obama employed against Trump in 2020. They are all corrupt and you can be sure if Obama and his administration gets away with this everyone in power from here on out will do the same.

This is why a lot on the right are so shocked by the lefts reaction to this monumental accusation. We don't want our politicians using the power of the government as a weapon against us or anyone. We are disgusted and appalled that Obama blatantly broke the law to destroy his political opponent. We want him punished and a example made if he is guilty so further and current Presidents like Trump don't employ these illegal and treasonous tactics in future elections.

Believe me who ever the DNC buys the nomination for, I mean democratically chooses will not like this power being wielded against them come 2020. If you don't get behind the movement to hold Obama and his past administration accountable for their crimes you can sure as hell bet they are going to use it against you.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I tried to look that up. Can give me a source that is not a blog.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Maybe one day you’ll get to enjoy the ducking I’m speaking of as opposed to the ones your political leaders are so good at.

What are you still doing here Guided? I thought you were going duck huntin'?

Please. Don't let me stop you. I'm just here waiting for that memo to be released.

I was gone man...Literally killed them this morning!!! Birds were a flyin and dyin. Dog is pooped, boat is clean, time to start knocking the breast out and cleaning some birds.

It will be wood duck and oyster gumbo later this week...I'm going to butterfly and stuff a few breasts with jalapenos, banana peppers and cream cheese. Wrap them up in bacon and throw them on the grill for lunch. yuuuummmmmm

edit on 22-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

It seems to me that if the memo relates to evidence of wrongdoing within the upper levels of the FBI, Nunes would be fully justified to withhold that evidence from the FBI pending completion of any investigation. Whether that's the case or not, I guess we'll find out.

Otherwise, I don't see what the rush is. They'll release it soon enough. Besides, its all false, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Maybe one day you’ll get to enjoy the ducking I’m speaking of as opposed to the ones your political leaders are so good at.

What are you still doing here Guided? I thought you were going duck huntin'?

Please. Don't let me stop you. I'm just here waiting for that memo to be released.

I was gone man...Literally killed them this morning!!! Birds were a flyin and dyin. Dog is pooped, boat is clean, time to start knocking the breast out and cleaning some birds.

It will be wood duck and oyster gumbo later this week...I'm going to butterfly and stuff a few breasts with jalapenos, banana peppers and cream cheese. Wrap them up in bacon and throw them on the grill for lunch. yuuuummmmmm

..... and thanks to this, I've forgotten what the whole thread was about. Let's eat !!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If I were you I'd consider putting the real estate Trump owns inside your head on the market as it's quite expansive and might fetch a good return.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join