It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They should check Devin Nunez, he probably forgot to return the files he was using to create his memo..

All jokes aside, are you not in the least bit disturbed at the FBI "losing" this evidence?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They should check Devin Nunez, he probably forgot to return the files he was using to create his memo..

All jokes aside, are you not in the least bit disturbed at the FBI "losing" this evidence?

Its terrifying to think the DOJ and FBI are conspiring with one another to cover this massive ObamaGate scandal up... They are supposed to be on the "peoples" side, but they are proving they are not. We are supposed to have checks and balances so these kind of things can't happen, but when they start to work with one another in this capacity, then all bets are off because who knows the levels/depths they will in fact go to to "protect" obama/hillary/deep state...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

edit on 1/22/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Its terrifying to think the DOJ and FBI are conspiring with one another to cover this massive ObamaGate scandal up... They are supposed to be on the "peoples" side, but they are proving they are not. We are supposed to have checks and balances so these kind of things can't happen, but when they start to work with one another in this capacity, then all bets are off because who knows the levels/depths they will in fact go to to "protect" obama/hillary/deep state...

It is almost just as terrifying to see how most of the media is totally fine with this, and how they can influence people to be perfectly fine with this behavior as long as it hurts trump.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Who's Lying: FBI Says 5 Months Of Texts "Lost," Yet IG Horowitz Says His Office Received Them In August

Not a Storm but a Tsunami coming!

Announcement from A.G. Jeff Sessions, late this afternoon.

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source. If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.

“I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way. If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken.”

Excerpted From: dmlnews.com...

Except for FOX, all Mainstream Media are ignoring this story..so far.

edit on 1/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

It is almost just as terrifying to see how most of the media is totally fine with this, and how they can influence people to be perfectly fine with this behavior as long as it hurts trump.

Agree that it is scary that the media is fine with this however it confirms what we believe. Knowledge is power and that is a comfort.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Concerning r u #ing kidding me!! Well thats what happens when we live on a banana repiblic

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Its now becoming clearer to me why Mueller was appointed. He is there, to literally in some way, find something on Trump and take him down, even *IF* it means safely framing something. Its a race against the clock. Mueller is not there to take Trump down, because they think Trump is an agent of Russia. He has to take him down to save Comey, Rosenstein and a whole list of other characters who maybe in jeopardy with all of this coming to Light. Their hope is that people will forget going after the corrupt FBI leaders once they are convinced Trump was an agent of Russia or guilty of something else.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

ugh no, messages do not just disappear. Everything is stored on the server with every single message that needs to be sent. Information does not just vanish, the servers are backed up multiple times a day. This is the most common thing done in IT.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If you're already up-to-speed on the 50,000 missing text messages news today, skip forward to the 22min32sec mark of this video. White House lawyer Jay Sekulow explains how these text messages were deleted in "batches", after certain events occurred that could be damaging to the FBI, Obama, Comey, Lynch, and of course..Hillary.

Did you hear the fat lady warming up in the background?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
We're they stored on a Clinton server?

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Don't you love the savage and simple arrogance of "its been deleted, tough" ideal...

The corruption is so complete they don't even bother to make elegant cover stories now..

Normally I'd say that I hope someone has a get out of jail free card but it seems that you don't even need those now..

(unless you are Trump)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
From what I am seeing on twitter (so take it as you will) -

* - The 50k+ text messages can only be deleted / be removed from the system and it requires a user admin to do it.
* - Strzok lawyered up.
* - Supposedly the text messages that are "missing" may have contained conversations about physical harm coming to Trump or members of his family.

Nick Short
🇺🇸
‏Verified account @PoliticalShort
1h1 hour ago

Out of concern for his legal future, FBI Agent Peter Strzok hired David Boies, Esq., chairman of Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP. Do you know who else Boies previously represented? None other than Harvey Weinstein![e/x]

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
According to Trey Gowdy, in some of the texts that Congress DOES have, there was discussion of methods to circumvent the collection of their texts. If that's true, I don't think I have to explain the implications.

dailycaller.com...
edit on 23-1-2018 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Just to clarify, this was DOJ that lost this data.
It is Sessions own Assistant Attorney General making excuses.
And it is not "evidence" it is a void. A missing item is not evidence, it is missing. The term "evidence" pre-supposes the conclusion that a crime has been committed.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
According to Trey Gowdy, in some of the texts that Congress DOES have, there was discussion of methods to circumvent the collection of their texts. If that's true, I don't think I have to explain the implications.

dailycaller.com...

Prosecutors call this "consciousness of guilt". It's pretty handy in putting bad guys away with circumstantial evidence.

It also speaks to intent to violate federal record keeping laws if the HRC stuff is work-related (and he was running that investigation, so yes, it was).

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

dailycaller.com...

It is true. The text was already released, in which Lisa P. is reaffirming with Peter S. that ' we can use these phones when talking about Clinton, and they can't be traced ? '

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Who's Lying: FBI Says 5 Months Of Texts "Lost," Yet IG Horowitz Says His Office Received Them In August

Not a Storm but a Tsunami coming!

Announcement from A.G. Jeff Sessions, late this afternoon.

“After reviewing the voluminous records on the FBI’s servers, which included over 50,000 texts, the Inspector General discovered the FBI’s system failed to retain text messages for approximately 5 months between December 14, 2017 to May 17, 2017.

“We will leave no stone unturned to confirm with certainty why these text messages are not now available to be produced and will use every technology available to determine whether the missing messages are recoverable from another source. If we are successful, we will update the congressional committees immediately.

“I have spoken to the Inspector General and a review is already underway to ascertain what occurred and to determine if these records can be recovered in any other way. If any wrongdoing were to be found to have caused this gap, appropriate legal disciplinary action measures will be taken.”

Excerpted From: dmlnews.com...

Except for FOX, all Mainstream Media are ignoring this story..so far.

This is an incredible call out. I wonder if it's a little too nuanced to hope for an answer on this.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So,he was indicating he was going to bring harm
to Trump or his family? I don't doubt this, as today
they released new texts where he said he needed to "fix"
the investigation!

I was thinking tainted evidence, but it could also mean"hit"

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join