It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Strange too that most of the msm media isnt reporting this yet; i didnt see anything on cnn, msnbc or the new york times web page.

I guess they will wait a day and then briefly mention it as they say Russian bots are pushing this story.

They have to huddle so everyone gets on the same page. It starts to go wonky if they immediately opine independently. We see this all the time. The bigger the event, the bigger the delay.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Strange too that most of the msm media isnt reporting this yet; i didnt see anything on cnn, msnbc or the new york times web page.

I guess they will wait a day and then briefly mention it as they say Russian bots are pushing this story.

The media on the left is waiting for their talking points.

As are most of the left on ATS.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Remind me how many pieces of alleged evidence went missing or got deleted since the russian collusion case against the Trump campaign began? None you say oh how odd. I rest my case. This is a cover up for Obama and HRC's crimes plain and simple. Good thing these people are stupid and don't know that nothing gets ever truly deleted. Judgement Day is coming.

I really hope you are right and there are back ups somewhere.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

They sure are getting behind the ball aren’t they!! I can just see there little secrect KGB type printers sitting idle as Soro’s sits in front of his laptop with writers block....

Tick tock....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

YEp you know when one of the 5 or 6 arent here by now there is nothing they can say to make this look ok.

No way to blame Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

They are probably in a meeting... they’ll be here shortly to derail with one liners and remove posts for off topic.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No worries they'll get it all together soon, after their extended screaming at the sky session, followed by quiet time with coloring books and crayons.

Prepare, they're coming.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's a crying shame Snowden didn't wait awhile longer.

He could have buried them all.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Their talking points equate to silence. They wont cover this as they didnt cover the FISA memo.

The ONLY reason Criminals on the left within government have a safe haven is because the media remains silent. As silent as a Meryl Streep regarding Weinstein.

If they are meeting to discuss anything about this very topic its probably only agreement in hopes for a terrorist attack to distract.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

They are probably in a meeting... they’ll be here shortly to derail with one liners and remove posts for off topic.

I think ill run a little test....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's so weird that every supposed bombshell against Trump turned out to be a dud or a complete fairy tale(Flynn testifying,Wikileaks date mishap,Fusion GPS that changes its story almost daily now) and all the other BS they made up. Meanwhile we have a ton of actual evidence(demoted agents,deleted evidence,anti-Trump bias all over the place) for different crimes that were committed by the past administration and crickets. 8 years and nobody suspected a thing? They dare to call us brainwashed? Yeah right.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
How can anyone defend this?
It is indefensible and un-American.

The left is a cult.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

For those who follow history, specifically WWII, the Democrats got part of their playbook from Joseph Goebbels and Hitler -

But it remained for the Jews, with their unqualified capacity for falsehood, and their fighting comrades, the Marxists, to impute responsibility for the downfall precisely to the man who alone had shown a superhuman will and energy in his effort to prevent the catastrophe which he had foreseen and to save the nation from that hour of complete overthrow and shame. By placing responsibility for the loss of the world war on the shoulders of Ludendorff they took away the weapon of moral right from the only adversary dangerous enough to be likely to succeed in bringing the betrayers of the Fatherland to Justice.

All this was inspired by the principle—which is quite true within itself—that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.
It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Apparently we really did not learn what "never again" really means.

edit on 21-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
and so it begins...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Obviously this is just a coincidence..but worry not they assure us there was nothing nefarious or illegal in the texts that were deleted.

/s

ok, this has to be the last straw.. what kind of American Patriot are you mob? are you seriously going to take this sitting down?
edit on 21/1/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Comey is screwed -

edit on 21-1-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Call it just more of the rope to hang themselves with or another shovel of dirt from that hole they are digging for themselves ...They have lied to JW in the past about other things and I suspect they are lying about them being deleted ...they wish .

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Call it just more of the rope to hang themselves with or another shovel of dirt from that hole they are digging for themselves ...They have lied to JW in the past about other things and I suspect they are lying about them being deleted ...they wish .

Yep remember when JW asked to see what the fni had on the tarmac meeting, and the FBI said they had nothing.

Then months later they mysteriousy found out that they did indeed have documents on that.

I wonder how many documents they "lost" in the amount of time they had to sanitize just what the public should be allowed to see.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If Mueller is not looking into the missing Strozk texts,
The HQ Special, The fact that Lynch and Comey lied
In congressional hearings, he isn't worth the time of day.

Jim Jordon is calling for a Special,Counsel to look
into this. I fully support him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join