It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Failed To Preserve’ Five Months Of Text Messages Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you don't view it with blinders then why do you not acknowledge Comey drafted the exoneration letter before people were interviewed?

If you don't view it with blinders on why do you ignore the fact those investigations have been reopened because the first round of investigations were a sham?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

When you rejoin reality you let me know. I am not going to confirm to your convoluted way of thinking. You have everything wrong and misinterpret everything with a bend towards making it good for trump. Your reasoning is faulty because you're emotionally involved instead of backing off and getting a clear view of what is really happening.
I'll read that document and I'm sure I will come away with an opposite view of what you believe it says.
This one is the greatest posts of all time! Why can't you all just leave Hillary alone and stop being so emotionally involved in all of this?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

When you rejoin reality you let me know. I am not going to confirm to your convoluted way of thinking. You have everything wrong and misinterpret everything with a bend towards making it good for trump. Your reasoning is faulty because you're emotionally involved instead of backing off and getting a clear view of what is really happening.
I'll read that document and I'm sure I will come away with an opposite view of what you believe it says.
This one is the greatest posts of all time! Why can't you all just leave Hillary alone and stop being so emotionally involved in all of this?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are fortune teller. They could see there was no crime before they interviewed her.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join