It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns FISA Memo Leaves Obama With Only Two Options

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

There is a bit difference between "locking up the press", and serving justice to people complicit in seditious conspiracy...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Fox news has the dumbest bunch of people I have ever listened to in my life. Their idea of questioning anyone with a different opinion is to shout them down and not allow them to speak. "Real professional".

If the document has in it what this " secret service guy", says. The president has the power to have had it released months ago. Talk about your fake news.

Our favorite conservative , Muller is coming. The end is near.

you apparently dont watch much news. i dont know of one major media outlet that doesnt partake in the very same behavior. im not sure we can even say who is more to blame considering the hundreds and hundreds of cases on video of them all doing such things. for example, u have don lemon throwing a fit and yelling "no no no no no" over a person, then there was a lady on another channel who started screaming over i believe a marine veteran cause he didnt share their opinion, u have sean hannity who claims its a no spin zone then proceeds to spin like a top, etc etc. if you havent caught on to the fact that they are all equally horrible then you have a bias that is messing up your judgement.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump did not make that up. The MSM is crazy. I hope several of them are jailed along with their arrogant so-called reporters and Talking Heads.

There's the Trump freedom brigade. Nothing says America like locking up the press.

Am I right?

In an age where lives can be ruined by one article, who watches the watchmen?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Eh, your view requires failure to recognize that many of these media heads aren't even real journalists, nor showing journalistic integrity. Many are just propaganda mouthpieces, or corporate shills, or partisan hacks. When you claim this is just about "the free independent press being attacked by fascist trump," that too is partisan hackery.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

One thing is for certain, we need a records keeping branch that is independent from all of the other bureaucracy. The deleted emails, smashed blackberries, and lost text messages are getting tough to explain away as a bad coincidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The national cloud service!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Eh, your view requires failure to recognize that many of these media heads aren't even real journalists, nor showing journalistic integrity. Many are just propaganda mouthpieces, or corporate shills, or partisan hacks. When you claim this is just about "the free independent press being attacked by fascist trump," that too is partisan hackery.

It sure is amazing how MSM hacks use "free press" slogan as a get out of jail free card. The MSM and people who always defend them by waving a flag saying "first amendment!" or "Freedom of the press!".

It is just as bad as ISIS using women and children as human shields. (And just as transparent).

edit on 21-1-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Good comparison.
ISIS: "Look, look, they killed all of these children we were shooting them from behind!"
Press: "Look, look, they're killing the first amendment if they don't let me slander people I hate!"

link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It sure is amazing how MSM hacks use "free press" slogan as a get out of jail free card. The MSM and people who always defend them by waving a flag saying "first amendment!" or "Freedom of the press!".

It is just as bad as ISIS using women and children as human shields. (And just as transparent).

It's a total manipulation and abuse of legitimate principles of freedom of the press. I'm totally for protection of and support for real, honest, independent journalists. Media empires spewing propaganda, manipulation, and bias do not count, and in fact violate most journalistic principles. Some are probably even breaking laws, not to mention engaging in various forms of slander or defamation.

link   

We already have a headquarters in utah!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Do you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? Obviously not. Thanks for the laugh. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Nice drive by comment pal. You realize such comments only make you look like the fool, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Anyone buying the story of Fusion GPS and foreign spies are the fools.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

We already have a headquarters in utah!

With several exabytes data storage capacity available.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Good comparison.
ISIS: "Look, look, they killed all of these children we were shooting them from behind!"
Press: "Look, look, they're killing the first amendment if they don't let me slander people I hate!"

MSM lies have caused a lot of misery, even suicides, destroyed lives, NYT instigating false propaganda to support the CIA in foreign policies that have gotten people killed overseas, and the laundry lists of what fake news does is NOT so benign as you seem to believe so irresponsibly.

So yep, just as bad as human shield wielding ISIS Jihads.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What other name(s) would create so much surprise from those that read it...
...and seemingly encourage those on the left to not even bother reading it?

If not obama, then who? What name would be big enough to create this apparent shock among DC lifers?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't worry some awful thing will happen to distract everyone from this.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I wasn't being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

Still waiting for that memo.

You've been wrong so many times before it won't surprise me to see you wrong again.

"Selective Dumbfoundedness" describes some people that only see what they like.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The "Reactions" to this are clear evidence there might be something to it.

Too many fast responses in the MSM prove they're scared as Hell now.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join