It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns FISA Memo Leaves Obama With Only Two Options

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump may have been right when he stated Obama "Wiretapped" him.

Bombshell coming soon.

I love these cliffhangers.

Bombshells coming that never comes.

It seems there's no end to these various claims of things about to be revealed soon.

Oh well, that's the problem when there's nothing real to report on.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Fox news has the dumbest bunch of people I have ever listened to in my life. Their idea of questioning anyone with a different opinion is to shout them down and not allow them to speak. "Real professional".

If the document has in it what this " secret service guy", says. The president has the power to have had it released months ago. Talk about your fake news.

Our favorite conservative , Muller is coming. The end is near.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

You nailed it.

They might as well change the statue of lady justice scales to the scales holding piles of cash....

Justice really is blind these days.

Especially if you have cash.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
First it was Hal Turner, a Walter Mitty character who was supposedly an FBI informer who knew everything, everywhere..and has his own radio show...on and off, now it is a mad Italian ex-secret service man and wanna be failed politician ...who has a radio show who has also said that Russian interference is a total 'scam'?? which we know is not the case, yet they know about this memo.
You could throw in William D. Campbell as well I suppose...he knows 'all about' Uranium One who also ran a company along with a houswife who had nothing whatsoever to do...and a dead person!

The funny farm is getting bigger by the day!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump did not make that up. The MSM is crazy. I hope several of them are jailed along with their arrogant so-called reporters and Talking Heads.

Amen, if what I read is true,, this is so disheartening, traitors eveywhere.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
...and the two options are?

From the OP's link:

"OPTION 1) I didn’t know anything about the most important CI investigation in American history, despite being notified about it,or

OPTION 2) I did know and I approved of using the police state to spy on my opposition."

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Is this post intended for democrats, republicans, neither or both?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
"Ex SS officer " had all this "info", and yet, did nothing? That's some deep "tactical" BS right there! Makes me wonder what "oath" he/they/it took, (I whant to be PC about this). I'm sure "General Military Athourity" would've pricked his ears much sooner?
Meh!.. Maybe not. At least now, He's "ex". Bunch of Idiots!

No, Bongino's even dared the authorities to come get him if he's doing something wrong. He's the only podcast I listen to anymore. He might be to factual for you to handle.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because they're using a "Running Clock" This covers the gamut from political corruption to printing more $$$ to hold off a recession. A "Running Clock" is used in football, basketball games in the lower ranks so as to save embarrassment for the losers (We, The People) The clock never stops so penalties are NOT called so the whistle never blows. It is usually accompanied by phrases of frustration e.g. "We lost by 45 points but we'll beat traffic home"...

I vote that the Government stays SHUT DOWN until We, The People can find another business/institution that has a 'slush fund' in the millions that pays off victims of abuse/assault.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

No one ever gets punished except us.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

If not now, WHEN?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM actually published articles stating Trump was spied on before Trump said it, then realized how damaging it was to Dem and changed the story.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Patience everyone.
Remember how this started. With the leaked emails and the breaking news of the Democratic corruption. Remember the Sanders' scandal ?
"Thats how it begins , very small" - Big Trouble in Little China.

Never mind, video doesnt work

edit on 1/21/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Former Secret Service agent Don Bongino has been active on the MSM for a while and now he is appearing to know that former President Obama may be implicated in the famous "Memo" published by a House Committee that's been investigating the whole "Dossier" // "Spying on Candidates" thing.

The Memo is probably compiled info from actual testimonies many in secret settings.

Bongino on Twitter is really pouring it on about Obama being involved in secret surveillance on Candidates especially Trump.

Trump may have been right when he stated Obama "Wiretapped" him.

Bombshell coming soon.

Bongino might know all about it too !!

It's enough to scare even the most hardened Democrats half to death !!

“The Most Explosive Scandal in US History”: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns FISA Memo Leaves Obama With Only Two Options

On Thursday, former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned the release of the FISA report will destroy the image of his former boss Barack Obama.

“Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see,” tweeted Dan Bongino

Dan Bongino✔
@dbongino

After they #ReleaseTheMemo Obama will only have two options:

OPTION 1) I didn’t know anything about the most important CI investigation in American history, despite being notified about it,or

OPTION 2) I did know and I approved of using the police state to spy on my opposition.

11:55 AM - Jan 19, 2018
1,227 Replies 8,773 Retweets 15,611 likes

Dan Bongino✔
@dbongino
Take this check and cash it, the Democrats are in a full blown panic right now over the #Obamagate scandal that’s about to become a nightmare for them. Watch them all scurry like roaches when the lights come on it.

6:19 PM - Jan 18, 2018

GCHQtoo

C) "I did know because I was brought evidence that Putin and the Russian intel services were bribing Trump through his money laundering schemes with Russian oligarchs, and like any real American president, I watched the investigation and warned Putin to boot the hell out. What I didn't do was go public with what we knew because I didn't want to politicize a problem that impacted America's sovereignty generally, this wasn't a Democrat/Republican thing.

"I didn't say one word when the FBI was crawling up and down HIllary's back, nor say a word when Comey released the letter which ultimately likely beat her 10 days prior to the election, it was not my place as president of everyone.

"When Trump won, I acknowledged his win and welcomed him to the White House, not once did I in any way de-legitimize Trump's win. However, as American president I sure did sanction the Russians and start the investigation/findings into how to protect the country from this ever happening again.

"The FBI was watching Trump long before he won the Republican primary. If you don't want your candidate spied upon by the FBI, don't run a candidate who is colluding with the Russian government."*

*This happens to be the real answer. You guys are all frothing about how the evidence was originally gathered, not caring at all that it gathered evidence that your candidate and now president is a Russian agent, acting as such from the very beginning. Moreover, it will not be the dossier that puts Trump out of office and into disgrace, it'll be the testimony of Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Kushner and the Mercers.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Still waiting for that memo.

You've been wrong so many times before it won't surprise me to see you wrong again.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM actually published articles stating Trump was spied on before Trump said it, then realized how damaging it was to Dem and changed the story.

When you're breaking crimes in cahoots with a foreign power, you get spied upon.

Try it.

Go online and offer to launder money for Russians.

This has been going on for a long time. nymag.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Obama didnt say one word?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

He was doing his damndest to not only make sure that the investigation into trumps teams was spread in unprecedented ways among US agencies, he was even telling foreign allies about it.

And then whoops, the info just happened to be leaked to the press, over and over and over again.

But we know, Obama is totally Innocent, I am sure he didnt know anything about Fisa warrants until he read avout them in the newspaper.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Since this guy is making these claims, I'm sure he's seen the memo, right?

Former secret service... Do you know what that means? This man has connections in the intelligence community, the REAL intelligence community.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

He was doing his damndest to not only make sure that the investigation into trumps teams was spread in unprecedented ways among US agencies, he was even telling foreign allies about it.

And then whoops, the info just happened to be leaked to the press, over and over and over again.

But we know, Obama is totally Innocent, I am sure he didnt know anything about Fisa warrants until he read avout them in the newspaper.

Next time obummer is on U.S. soil an American citizen should perform a citizens arrest. If law enforcement refuses to do it maybe a citizen should. Make sure you contact the MSM and have their cameras with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

When you're breaking crimes in cahoots with a foreign power, you get spied upon.

Try it.

Go online and offer to launder money for Russians.

This has been going on for a long time. nymag.com...

Are you truly that naive that you don't even seem to understand what is going on?... If there was evidence of "collusion between Trump and the Russians" it would have come out already... There is no such evidence hence why democrats need to continue to make claims without providing one iota of evidence.,.

edit on 21-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I'm sure he did know about FISA warrants, that's his job.

I'm sure he did share the intel with other agencies in the intel communities, that's his job.

But, he didn't say a word publicly, and nothing got out to the public. I consume more media than you do water. The very first that I heard about possible collusion with the Trump campaign itself, a possible FBI investigation, was when Harry Reid responded to Comey's published letter about Hillary's emails, stating that perhaps Comey should share the damning evidence of Russian interference with the election.

Obama had wanted to make a non-partisan statement with McConnell, warning people about Fake news on Facebook. McConnell said "no" - it was to his guy's benefit. Obama did nothing, could've announced it on his own, didn't.

In all the right's self-righteous furor about the investigation into collusion, you are leaving out that the only candidate hurt by the FBI happened to be Hillary with the never ending email investigation continued by Rudy's NYC FBI office.

I guess you wanted free reign to collude with Russians, have them hack our electorate, spam Facebook, all that, without the American president doing a thing about it, kind of like what you have right now.

So funny. The CRIME is money-laundering with Russian, conspiring with a foreign power to win an election. THAT doesn't bother you. You're in a froth - just like Benghazi (!!!!!) - about the investigation into it, bc you get to make Obama a bad guy again, that evil Obama, diabolical Obama, he kept your candidate from the White House!!! Wait, well, you know, he spied your candidate even though your candidate has been tied 90 ways with the Russian mob forever, and Obama (personally) spied on him!!!!

Not a peep about the candidate with all the Russian ties. That's all a hoax, despite all the evidence out there, despite Trump firing Comey precisely because Comey wouldn't drop the Russian investigation.

BTW: If it's that "explosive" a report, your party controls Congress and the presidency. Why was it not out long ago??????? That all happened well over a year ago. Why not release it last week????

Hint: It's purpose is to keep you frothing, mad at Obama, without the inclination nor the attention span to look at what is coming out now about Trump. Classic Psy-ops, extremely effective, which should be no surprise at all because Russian intelligence has been the best in the world for a long time now. And you're being played bc you want to be played.

You hate Obama 100x worse than Putin. Any liberal, any of them. That's why our country is controlled by Russians right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join