It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns FISA Memo Leaves Obama With Only Two Options

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Former Secret Service agent Don Bongino has been active on the MSM for a while and now he is appearing to know that former President Obama may be implicated in the famous "Memo" published by a House Committee that's been investigating the whole "Dossier" // "Spying on Candidates" thing.

The Memo is probably compiled info from actual testimonies many in secret settings.

Bongino on Twitter is really pouring it on about Obama being involved in secret surveillance on Candidates especially Trump.

Trump may have been right when he stated Obama "Wiretapped" him.

Bombshell coming soon.

Bongino might know all about it too !!

It's enough to scare even the most hardened Democrats half to death !!

“The Most Explosive Scandal in US History”: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns FISA Memo Leaves Obama With Only Two Options

On Thursday, former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino warned the release of the FISA report will destroy the image of his former boss Barack Obama.

“Take it to the bank, the FBI/FISA docs are devastating for the Dems. The whole image of a benevolent Barack Obama they’ve disingenuously tried to portray is about to be destroyed. The real Obama, the vengeful narcissist, is going to be exposed for all to see,” tweeted Dan Bongino

Dan Bongino✔
@dbongino

After they #ReleaseTheMemo Obama will only have two options:

OPTION 1) I didn’t know anything about the most important CI investigation in American history, despite being notified about it,or

OPTION 2) I did know and I approved of using the police state to spy on my opposition.

11:55 AM - Jan 19, 2018
1,227 Replies 8,773 Retweets 15,611 likes

Dan Bongino✔
@dbongino
Take this check and cash it, the Democrats are in a full blown panic right now over the #Obamagate scandal that’s about to become a nightmare for them. Watch them all scurry like roaches when the lights come on it.

6:19 PM - Jan 18, 2018

GCHQtoo

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
...and the two options are?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Is this post intended for democrats, republicans, neither or both?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Since this guy is making these claims, I'm sure he's seen the memo, right?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
...and the two options are?

Bad or worse?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Trump did not make that up. The MSM is crazy. I hope several of them are jailed along with their arrogant so-called reporters and Talking Heads.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump did not make that up. The MSM is crazy. I hope several of them are jailed along with their arrogant so-called reporters and Talking Heads.

There's the Trump freedom brigade. Nothing says America like locking up the press.

Am I right?

+42 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Maybe it's just me, but in the past decade or so, I've seen so much talk about wrong-doings and corruption, but I've never seen anyone punished.

I mean, do we just shrug and say, "Yeah, but the bad guys won"?

I'm getting corruption fatigue.

No one ever gets punished except us.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Apparently the message is that once you've made it into the elite establishment in federal government you automatically become immune to laws, especially for lawmakers and the executive branch.

Once you're in, you're free to exploit the system however you or your financial backers choose.

They spent many decades building this system, they aren't going down without a fight.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I'm actually at the point that I just don't care any more. The old saying that "justice will prevail" is wishful ideological thinking by the delusional masses. I have come to the conclusion that evil reigns supreme in this old world.

To interject a spiritual note here, my brouther once told me "The Earth Is The Devils Domain, Gods Kingdom Is In Heaven". If one believes in such fantasy.
edit on 21-1-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Is this post intended for democrats, republicans, neither or both?

It is for those with faith in "Hope and Change 2.0"

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I'm actually at the point that I just don't care any more. The old saying that "justice will prevail" is wishful ideological thinking by the delusional masses. I have come to the conclusion that evil reigns supreme in this old world.

Then they have won against you. and you can go lay down in the ditch. Where it’s nice and comfy. Close your eyes. And just slip away.

Meanwhile, we’ll keep pointing out corruption and spotlighting bad politicians. But you can just take a nap and curl up. That’s ok. You probably weren’t actually doing a lot of anything anyways.

You should just worry about cleaning your room and making your bed. Let the adults do the adulting. When you catch up, we’ll let you know. Thanks bye.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"Ex SS officer " had all this "info", and yet, did nothing? That's some deep "tactical" BS right there! Makes me wonder what "oath" he/they/it took, (I whant to be PC about this). I'm sure "General Military Athourity" would've pricked his ears much sooner?
Meh!.. Maybe not. At least now, He's "ex". Bunch of Idiots!
edit on 21-1-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I'm more scared for Mr. Bongino....I'd not be flying , driving or ordering any meds at the pharmacy , if I were in his shoes.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Sneaky little Fox. I knew you would pick up on the Nunes wrote the memo alone report from Fake News CNN. It's all about Nunes did this and Nunes did that. They completely ignore his whole team and the investigation that is taken place for months now. This is no longer freedom of the press. They are intentionally misleading their viewers to discredit the memo before it is even released to the public. Like the blatant russian bots lie and the shadowbanning this will backfire tremendously. We the People can no longer be silenced. You reap what you sow. Where we go One, We go All.

o7

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If indeed the dossier was used as the reason to spy on Trump, Obama will not be going down alone - he had instructions to follow and allegiances to maintain so that the next intended POTUS would be ensured.

Let's recap on crazy Trumps infamous rant, shall we...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
"Ex SS officer " had all this "info", and yet, did nothing? That's some deep "tactical" BS right there! Makes me wonder what "oath" he/they/it took, (I whant to be PC about this). I'm sure "General Military Athourity" would've pricked his ears much sooner?
Meh!.. Maybe not. At least now, He's "ex".

Far better than a "victim of an apparent suicide".

Don't you think?
edit on 21-1-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

"SS officer"

How true!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

What a wonderful idea. That is exactly my plan for the rest of my life. I'll protect what is near and dear to me and let you worry yourself sick over all of the evil garbage in this old world.

And just what have you accomplished to right all the wrongs of this old world other than type out tripe on your keyboard, the same as Me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join