It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this New proof for the flat Earther’s!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

why the fook do you ATTEMPT to drag NASA into this ??????????????

its a book by a russian

being read by a brittish astronaut

on the INTERNATIONAL space station

published by the european space agency

and yet - you insist on libeling NASA

WHY ?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Violater1

why the fook do you ATTEMPT to drag NASA into this ??????????????

its a book by a russian

being read by a brittish astronaut

on the INTERNATIONAL space station

published by the european space agency

and yet - you insist on libeling NASA

WHY ?

Ape, please review the threads.
Then take a seat.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For those of you who think these flat earthers are jokes or just stupid is just not fair.

Seeing is believing. I can be very certain that none of you have been to space and saw the earth for yourself. Its always someone elses picture and pictures can lie.

Don't get me wrong. I believe the earth is round. Its the only way how this universe works. What does the sun do on a flat earth. just goes around in circles along with the moon. How do they stay up there? What forces are in play to make the sun go around in a tube formation? They cant answer those simple questions.

I was disapointed that we didnt let that flat earther shoot himself into the sky. If he would have seen the evidence first hand we wouldnt be talking about this right now. He would convince the others the truth and this subject would slowly die off. Or if he blew up on launch it would have been one less flat earther. If he was off course and landed in a suburb there would be a few more job openings. Everyone would win.

Just dont judge them. Science is a collection of theories based off other theories that come from other theories. Also money talks in science and controls the whole thing so a lot of what we think we know could be nothing at all.

Thats just my opinion and its value is what you place on it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

For those of you who think these flat earthers are jokes or just stupid is just not fair.

It really has nothing to do with fairness....

Theres far too much stupidity in this world as it is...

No need to push the ultimate stupid idea

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

According to whom?if you did any research there is years of history refering to people living and comming from the middle of the earth,I in no way believe the earth is flat,but I do believe it is hollow,otherwise why would our government spend trillions on building tunnels and structures,this is not ones imagination,only if you can't handle the truth,give me one piece of evidence that the earth is a solid ball,if so no resources would be found

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I still cant tell tell if the op is serious...

I'm enjoying this either way

edit

If you zoom in on the book, you can see the other half of the planet on the cover, it's just darker.

edit

just noticed that the dark side of the cover was mentioned in op, more coffee needed for my brain
edit on 22-1-2018 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2018 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

book covers are now what people are making flat earth theories about...? ok

If that's the case then I have proof positive we are on a flat earth.

My theories include

a flat piece of paper on a flat table top.

Just think of it

concentrate hard

what other conclusions can a rational logical mind have after thinking of a piece of paper and a flat table.

FLAT EARTH obviously.

All this Newton stuff trying to brainwash us,

lets use the apple as another example, yes it may be sphere in shape but just follow these procedures and see how easy it is to prove a flat earth using an apple.

Place the apple on the ground

using your foot

stomp hard on the apple

it should now be flat

therefore

flat earth

Aliens and Nibiru confirmed, chemtrails to hide Nibiru and keep us docile for when the aliens come

These are not Ludicrous online Lies

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
That half earth on the book's cover is not the correct half for a flat earth.. it should have been the northern or the southern hemisphere, not the eastern [nor the western] hemisphere. why didn't anyone mention this - flat earthers OR globe earthers? doesn't anyone have eyes to see the lines on the supposedly earth pictured on the cover?

i mostly believe the earth if flat, but i don't rule the globe out the window just yet. i just need to research more, so please don't bite my head off just yet

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If a drawing proves a fact, then where are all the horses

cms-assets.tutsplus.com...

with triangles for feet?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Where did you dig up that dead horse to flog?

edit on 27-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join