It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Western version of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The problem with the western version of God is the fallacy that he is all perfect

If God were perfect then why need religion to reform something?

Simple: religion is an Illuminati tool used to deliberately deceive and confuse.

FYI: God is NOT religious.

He isn't the one behind religions.

Religion and God have NOTHING in common.

All religion does is drive people AWAY from God which exposes the stealth agenda behind it.

It was designed to do exactly that.

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion. Source

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
In Western culture, God is usually used as an excuse to kill people you don't like. But don't let those Buddhists fool you. They have historically been known to occasionally introduce their enemies to the Eight-Fold Path of getting their asses kicked.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join