It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAWYER and CONSERVATIVE Ben Shapiro: admits Trump can release the FISA WARRANT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The memo cannot be more important than the primary source..

The "memo" is being touted as PRIMARY EVIDENCE.

Not fabricated by Nunes or Republicans.

Related directly to the FISA warrant.

The "smoking gun," in and of itself.

To reiterate,

YOUR THREAD IS FAKE NEWS.

edit on 21-1-2018 by eisegesis because: clarity

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Arnie123

I hate propaganda. People have a right to make informed decisions. Not to be lied to and propagandized by those in power.

This is just a classic example of a bait and switch.

Obviously the memo is a fraud meant to propagandize people , while the ACTUAL WARRANT answers the question conclusively .

It is just sad to watch people scream for the propaganda and not the truth.

To know that about the memo means you have read it and researched it. Have any links to the "memo"?

When did you read the warrant?

Isn't the right answer that both should be released to the public without any redaction's? Let the poo land where it may?

Neither side wants us to see anything for ourselves.

If in the end we get the truth and it turns out that your chosen Party is involved in a conspiracy, would you admit it? Everyone on both sides should ask themselves that question. Which is more important, truth or political party?

I'm on both sides. Release it all, not just selective documents that further party propaganda from either side.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree with every word you just wrote.

But unfortunately the shi#show has already started. Apparently our NSA has accidentally deleted a bunch of strozk texts related to the memo and the warrant. ...

This level of corruption is seriously starting to make me worry. The fact that every branch of defense or justice is untrustworthy has got to be used to completely dismantle and rebuilt anew.
How is it that any time evidence appears it magically disappears and Noone gets punished?
Terrible.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Everyone should lay off of Q for a couple minutes, take a deep breath and listen to what Shapiro has to say. I already liked that guy and my respect for him just increased. I might start calling myself a conservative if there where more conservatives like him, he is a man of reason, exactly what we need to counter the far left, too.

a reply to: eisegesis

I believe Rep. Norman gets confused there and actually means to say that the subject matter of the memo was not fabricated by Republicans, or else their story has changed. Definitely it is something Vitter should have asked him to clarify. However, this is irrelevant in the end. Whether the memo was written for the committee or copied from somewhere else doesn't matter, the same rules apply to its publication. And it still cannot be used as evidence without the primary source.

a reply to: Guyfriday

Ah yes, Sun Tzu's mysterious art of 80's business. Few men know of these secrets today but I can see you have mastered them!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hewhowaits

I agree with every word you just wrote.

But unfortunately the shi#show has already started. Apparently our NSA has accidentally deleted a bunch of strozk texts related to the memo and the warrant. ...

This level of corruption is seriously starting to make me worry. The fact that every branch of defense or justice is untrustworthy has got to be used to completely dismantle and rebuilt anew.
How is it that any time evidence appears it magically disappears and Noone gets punished?
Terrible.

It is troubling. We're at the early stages of banana republic. We know people have likely already died to keep secrets. How long before wholesale mass murders of citizens to keep things covered up? Especially when plenty have already gone on record essentially condoning elimination of anybody that disagrees.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

That's exactly what scares me. Especially as a parent and grandparent. If it's this bad now, what will it devolve into? I don't believe these people have limits to how far they will go, or who they eliminate.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It is a memo by Devin Nunes about what he claims he saw in the reports..

That is the definition of a second hand source..

Your right about them TOUTING it as evidence though.. it’s not the primary source, but they want you to believe it is..

That’s off the charts bleeting to be a sheep..

Which would be fine if the primary source wasn’t available..

So by fake news , you are saying conservative CONSTITUTIONAL LAWYER and conservative commentator Ben Shapiro is what??

“Lying for hillary”??

Appearently you have never seen his show , because make no mistake he is a conservative shill..

He just doesn’t play ball for blantant lies that are easily debunked.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Wait, wait: it doesn't matter if Nunez is biased. It only matters if he destroyed or falsified evidence. Right, tovarishch?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Absolutely both should be released..

That would just highlight the propaganda attempt that is the memo..

For example, if the memo claims the dossier was the basis for the warrant. Then the warrant proves it is not. The memo is outed as open attempt to lie to the public.

HOWEVER, what if the memo is all that is released??

Then the American people get played like sheeple..

Now , what if only the Warrant is released???

The American people are not getting played.. they have the real information.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You are not that naive are you?

Trump releasing anything is immediately met with cries '' he is trying to ruin Mueller '' or '' he is obstructing the Russian investigation ''

This entire charade started by the Democrats has many twists and turns to play yet. But rest assured, the proof is out there that this whole thing was a deliberate misuse of government offices and people are going to be asked to account for their crimes.

When this happens,m I imagine many a people on this board will simply never log in again - being they arent paid any more.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

I believe whatever one of the sides says bad about themselves and nothing else without hearing both sides “best arguments “.

So when one of the onlyeven remotely logical conservatives says something bad about the gop, I buy it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Cutepants

I believe whatever one of the sides says bad about themselves and nothing else without hearing both sides “best arguments “.

So when one of the onlyeven remotely logical conservatives says something bad about the gop, I buy it.

So when anti trump progressives like Jimmy dore say the whole russian investigation is a sham, you listen to that?

When Glenn greenwald at the Intercept that is far left leaning say that not only is there no proof of russa hacking the DNC, but liberals cheering on the deep state to just screw trump over is a huge mistake, you listen to that?

when left leaning constitutional lawyer ALan Dershowitz outlines again and again and again how Trump had every right to fire comey and there is no obstruction of justice, you listen to him?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Please... Democrats are screaming for the warrant to be released..

I think the warrant even becomes public record the second any charges are filed.

. I KNOW it becomes open for trump the second any charges are filed.

We are not talking government secrets here..

We are talking something that ANY Person charged with a crime has a legal right to.

It is called a motion of disclosure. If charged you have a right to all evidence against you.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Agit8dChop

Please... Democrats are screaming for the warrant to be released..

I think the warrant even becomes public record the second any charges are filed.

. I KNOW it becomes open for trump the second any charges are filed.

We are not talking government secrets here..

We are talking something that ANY Person charged with a crime has a legal right to.

It is called a motion of disclosure. If charged you have a right to all evidence against you.

We need more legal scholars like you keeping a close eye on all proceedings to keep us safe from tyranny, those with astute legal minds, I'm sure your years of towing the line on internet forums will count toward your legal experience when you get nominated to some legal post. AG perhaps.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Still trying to figure out how the NSA comes into play.

Considering the FBI runs their PEDS and servers from the FBI HQ.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

First, again, because you've been told this before, you do get to find the evidence against you (and potentially exculpatory evidence) in discovery when you are charged with a crime. To my knowledge, Trump has not been charged with a crime.
Second, even if you got to peek at the things behind the curtain in discovery, you are not free to release TS information to the public. That's not how it works. Maybe your experience with disclosure and discovery didn't involve classified information. I won't guess, but I'm sure you didn't get the info before you were charged. Go ahead and call the cops and ask them to give you all the dirt they have on you, see what they say.
Third, if the evidence in question right now relates to possible crimes and an ongoing investigation into someone or a group of someones other than Trump, there are good reasons not to immediately release it. Particularly with the way potential evidence is mysteriously disappearing.
Fourth, seeing as the prime (original) investigation in question involves associates of, if not personally, the POTUS, I'm sure he is not interested in "obstruction of justice" allegations (in the media and blogosphere) by unilaterally releasing information in an ongoing investigation (though the ability to declassify information remains his prerogative).
edit on 23-1-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join