It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAWYER and CONSERVATIVE Ben Shapiro: admits Trump can release the FISA WARRANT!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
youtu.be...

I would prefer to have posted a 2 min clip of him explaining this, but all I can find is the full show. He begins talking about the issue roughly 2:30-2:45..

So this is a CONSERVATIVE commentator, arguably the most popular Conservative Commentator today, admitting that the “Release the memo” stuff is ridiculous.

He explains , and imho very well the issue surrounding trumps allegations that the FISA warrant was only obtained due to the Fusion GPS documents. Which Trump and his spokesman claim prove the whole investigation is a sham.

Shapiro explains that if trumps allegations are true. It is perfectly legal and acceptable for Trump to prove it whenever he wants, not by releasing some memo from his known lacky Devin Nunes, but by releasing the FISA warrant itself. Which OBVIOUSLY sites what evidence was provided to to establish the warrant.

So since trump has the SMOKING GUN ( the warrant) , why is he only wanting people to see the EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY of the crackhead who claims he saw it all from across the street (Devin Nunes and his memo)???

Now I don’t down anyone for wanting to see or calling for the memo BEFORE you know about the fact trump could release the Warrant itself..

BUT ONCE YOU KNOW HE CAN RELEASE THE WARRANT?!?!!

How could anyone still care about the MEMO?!?!

DO YOU JUST WANT TO BE LIED TO?!?!?!

I mean if some one has a contract and There is a dispute on that contract..

YOU WANT TO SEE THE CONTRACT.. NOT THE MEMO FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS THEY SAW THE CONTRACT!!!!!!

THAT IS LITERALLY BEGGING TO BE LIED TO...

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You shout a lot.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've never seen someone SO triggered by a Memo, does it really threaten you?

Well, don't worry, there is a means to an end and you'll get your wish.

Screaming in Caps Locks won't get it here faster or quicker, so buckle up and enjoy the ride.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I LOL'd.

more than once

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

First 3 replies tells you all you need to know.

Don't stress over it. Yes, people want to be lied to.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
bad optics.

trump cant throw barry o under the bus.
gotta do it legal style

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think the republicans who have tweeted how damaging it is don't want it released either.

Only two have seen the original classified documents the information is from, and you better believe the whole thing will be leaked if this memo with the cherry picked parts devoid of any context is released.

Me personally, I hope it is released, then the original leaks. It'll be fun watching all those republican politicians try to spin their statements on it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think the point was that he can do it legal style so, why pull punches?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

its coming.

tick tock or something

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

All that for what? some liberal using a conservatives name,for a totally baseless claim,liberals do they ever think? from this post I think not

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

YOU WANT TO SEE THE CONTRACT.. NOT THE MEMO FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIMS THEY SAW THE CONTRACT!!!!!! 

THAT IS LITERALLY BEGGING TO BE LIED TO...

WE KNOW, WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No it isn't. Why is everyone misquoting Hannity?

He said "Tick tock tomorrow. BOOM". That was 3 months ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In military tactics this would be called "reconning by fire".
It means you pop off a couple shots and wait to see how many enemies shoot back, hence giving you some info on roughly how many enemies are out there, and where they are located.

I think he's just waiting to see how many panic, and who they call when panicking.
Just like police do in an investigation.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

That doesn't translate into legal matters. Either you have something that can be proven in a court or you don't. You don't need to recon by fire.

Makes a good excuse though.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I'm not saying he can't legally release the memo.
I'm implying there might be a reason he's waiting.

If you have cockroaches in your home, you can open the doors and hope they leave.
Or you can seal the doors and windows and fumigate the whole place.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

New Q just dropped and oh boy if any of it is true they are all in for a whole world of hurt. Btw you would be the first to scream zeter and mordio if Trump would release a memo that exonerates him. Don't pretend otherwise. The GoP has to do it the legal way to prevent people like you from freakling out. Well it's too late for that since you seem awfully triggered by all of this.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It isn't a firefight or a cockroach problem. Those examples don't fit. It is a legal matter.

They don't have to release anything. If there is proof then the DOJ needs to act on it. That doesn't seem to be happening. Instead it is being played reality TV style by staging fake drama.

edit on 21-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The warrant only has the information the Feebies presented to the court. My bet is that within the memo there is a lot of information compiled from sources outside the application for the warrant which show they knowingly presented dubious or false information from a political oppo firm as actual HUMINT. That's probably why they started paying Steele, so they could claim he was an "informant" instead of a political hack who was paid to dredge the sewers. They dressed up information in the dossier and put lipstick on it and presented it to the court not as "the Steele dossier", but as a report compiled by FBI agents who got their information from an informant or informants. Probably run by the same guys who keep getting shuffled into background positions and demoted at the FBI for no other apparent reason, who had an " insurance plan", and who touched everything related to Hillary/Trump investigations. Just my informed guess.

I think you'll get your wish, and we'll eventually see both the memo and the warrant application.

I also told you in another thread that I'm sure if he were to unilaterally release the warrant application, you'll soon be shouting "obstruction of justice" because he "tainted an ongoing investigation into him and his cronies by acquiring and releasing classified information related to the case".

That's how this works, right?

"The memo is a fraud. You can't see of because it's a misrepresentation, and you don't have the back story"
Well, release the back ground information that gives us proper context..
"That's all classified. You'll have to trust me"

I do agree the memo may be much ado about nothing. Pure political theatre. But we'd have to see it to make that determination, wouldn't we?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Politics is fake tv drama.

I was simply using metaphors to explain my opinion. As was asked by the o.p.

If you just want to have pissing match- I'm not interested.

In furtherance, since when is the doj or fbi been working in an unbiased manner?
They haven't, they have been covering their asses and the asses other other high profile politicians.
Therefore, why should anyone with a brain trust them to do any honest, unbiased work?
edit on 21-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Metaphors that don't fit.

I'm just pointing out some facts that everyone seems to be overlooking cause they think someone is playing 10-d chess.

ETA: To your addition: that is what OP is saying. Make it public then nobody will have to take anyone's word.
edit on 21-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join