It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A huge rally in Greece starts in one hour for Macedonia and Great Alexander (live)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We all know what is going on with Skopje, that wish to steal Hellenian history and namings in order for them to expand and try/attempt to steal lands from Greece in order to have access in the Aegean seas. (This is the actual reason why all these things happening).

Today it is rumored to be more than 1 million Hellenics gathered in Thessaloniki which mainstream media around the world may not include in their today news! More than 1400 bus from athens to Thessaloniki and 3-4 boats from the islands to Thessaloniki. The rally begins at 2:00 Hellenic time (in about 1 hour and 10 minutes).

There is live coverage already and I will share a couple of websites in Greece which they provide that feature! A small YouTube video first to understand why this is happening in english.

Bellow an article with photos from Egypt and Alexandria there. infognomonpolitics.blogspot.gr...
There is a sign that says what Great Alexander was always spelling out " I praise the GODS that I was born as Hellenic".

Bellow some website with live coverage: just click play in the video players inside those links to begin the live coverage.

link 1

link 2

link 3

I think this is a Russian youtube channel with live

And you can also search for more live coverage in Google.

edit on 21-1-2018 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Migrations in the Middle Ages left Macedonia with a very, very mixed population, ethnically speaking.
That is why a "macedoine", in French cooking, is a mixture of small pieces of different ingredients. It was a nightmare for Victorian politicians trying to sort out the dismantling of the Ottoman empire.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Do you know what they teach in the today schools of Skopje? That Great Alexander is slav, his mother language is slavic, he is an enemy of Hellenics and we stole his ID and history. L O L

Skopje was formed thousands of years after Great Alexander and it was migrations/population from the remaining of the Roman empire. We called them as SKOUPI an ancient Hellenic word that means (gypsy) and this is the origin of the word Skopje. According to them we also stole the Thessaloniki land.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
We once thought that the revolution of the people against the technokrats, against the neoliberals, the robber barons, against the greedy rich would start in the motherland of democracy.

But then the greece people decided to give up and even commit suicide in huge numbers, because they see no future anymore. They were destroyed because greece had to be the testfield for the globalists, for the greedy rich technokrats from berlin and brussels.

They wanted to test how far EU-"politics" can go with destroying a complete nation, how long it will take till riots start. And i guess they were happy with the outputs, no real riots but the people just give up and kill themselves, or live in agony for the rest of their lifes.

And i have the feeling that it will not be different this time, a short time of protests, then silence again, agony.

Edfit, my mistake, didn´t read it right. Thought these protests are against the new law that restricts the right to strike.
But hey, if they think that there are other reasons to protest, good luck!
edit on 21 1 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
They've picked up on a half-truth, which is always a confusing and dangerous thing to do.
Alexander's Macedonians were not ethnically Greek in origin, but recruits to Greek culture.
However, the Slavs themselves were much further north in those days, and didn't emerge into history and start expanding south until the fall of the Roman empire.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You wrong They were Hellenics and they recruited soldiers from the areas they conquered in asiatic regions, not in today skopje areas. That was achieved with a very clever way, when Alexander conquered an area, he gave his best men to get married the daughters of most powerful families in that specific region, so those families supported Great Alexander because they gave their daughters to Great Alexander generals.

Great Alexanders campaign was not a campaign to conquer at all. It was a punishing campaign for the EAST. And if you ask what Alexander was trying to punish, the known YUNAN or IONIA Hellenic tribe was prosecuted from their lands in the today CHINA, they also genocide them in the very very ancient years. It was then the first mongoloid races start popping out, because the chinese of that era raped all women of Ionians.

Some Ionians migrated in the western part of today Greece and if you check your map these seas took their name as a memorial thing IONIAN SEAS or in if you study eastern maps, it is called YUNAN seas or Yuninstan seas.

Before Alexander was also the Dionysus campaign.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
They were culturally Hellenic, and they were definitely not Slavs. We can agree on that.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The rally begins in about 30 minutes and there is rumors that it may end up as a war field! The reason is far left parties may attempt to destroy the rally! So I will try to update it if something goes wrong!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
We all know what is going on with Skopje,

I don't.

It's all Greek to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
The rally begins in about 30 minutes and there is rumors that it may end up as a war field! The reason is far left parties may attempt to destroy the rally! So I will try to update it if something goes wrong!

But I will be keeping an eye on it now !

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You mean Alexander The Great Bloodthristy Tyrant?
I guess it wouldnt quite compare to holding a Hitler rally as Alex didnt do a holocaust, but in a timely way its he same kind of stuff as having a Caesar rally (he killed a million and enslaved a million more), or Stalin (tens of millions dead in his wake), Mao, the Bush's, or "Bill 'The Balkan's Heroin Pipeline War' Clinton" (note Macedonia was part of that, and they HATE the Clinton's there), or Hillary (unless half a million dead in Syria doesnt count?).

It'd be like holding a CIA Rally!

edit on 21-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It is just ended; ( All in all ): official records (articles) say nearly a million attended from all over Greece. Now they will dance and play Makedonian music for the people who wish to remain there.

They will perform a collection of signatures also to promote a demand in the Hellenic parliament to comply with the Hellenic citizens will or else they will be consequences for all politicians from within and outside Hellas.

For the records, the national tv stations received a command from prime minister Tsipras NOT TO broadcast the rally. This is the reason why only youtube and overall internet only broadcast the rally today.

They will repeat rally in Athens soon. They announce a rally for next Sunday in Syndagma Hellenic parliament.

articles about the rally (I use google translate to translate them in English).

link1

link2

Have a nice day people.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The referendum to get Greece to leave the EU in 2011 was ignored. So the people rise up, want change anyway? Is that what this is about?

Catalonia style police crackdown begins in one hour...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The referendum to get Greece to leave the EU in 2011 was ignored. So the people rise up, want change anyway? Is that what this is about?

Catalonia style police crackdown begins in one hour...

This is not about the NO into YES our monkey prime minister did. This is about FYROM which they try to steal history from my country (its like a cherry in the pie). SLAVS trying to prove that a chicken have a bigger head than a donkey.

That Great Alexander is slav and not Hellenic, slavic language is his mother language,, all that because Skopje (FYROM) have dreams of stealing lands, change the borders and occupy a huge part of Greece.

Watch this video, I also included it in my first comment and is in perfect English.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

He's also the boogie man and the devil in Afghanistan and pakistan.
Many negative stories and folk tales are about him. But not even remotely true.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp
Yes the stories everybody reads in religious books (GOD shield the 72 nations into Hades). Is all about Alexander and Dionysus. There are also stories they both have had help from sky forces (like shields) from father of all ZEUS and this is the holy subject about it. Many things happened after Atlantis and it is all related. Its a long story.

It was a punishing campaigns and this is the reason why the stories are bad. Those did much much worse to the world before that. But lets be honnest, after the cleaup they built up libraries, they gave them emporium rutes, connection with civilization, they respected their ethics and their traditions. They didnt even bother to change their ethics and beliefs. So it was not all bad.

There is some fighting in the streets right now, one politician run to save his life calling him as "traitor" and many other things, is the guy in the circle, here is an article : link

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

όχι γαμώ το

www.reuters.com...

Greeks rally against use of "Macedonia" in name dispute with Skopje
JANUARY 21, 2018

THESSALONIKI, Greece (Reuters) - Hundreds of thousands of Greeks in the northern city of Thessaloniki rallied on Sunday to protest against the use of the name “Macedonia” in any solution to a row between Athens and Skopje over the name of the former Yugoslav republic......

Greece has agreed that until the dispute is resolved, the country whose population is about 2 million, can be referred to internationally as “FYROM” - Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. That is the name under which it was admitted to the United Nations in 1993.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
More Greek than anything else

en.wikipedia.org...

This has led to debate among modern academics about the precise ethnic identity of the Macedonians, who nevertheless embraced many aspects of contemporaneous Greek culture such as participation in Greek religious cults and athletic games, including the Ancient Olympic Games. There is also scholarly debate over the classification of the native Macedonian language as a dialect of the Greek language or as its own subdivision of the Hellenic languages. With the scant amount of available evidence, the extent to which the native Macedonian tongue may have been influenced by the Phrygian, Thracian, and Illyrian languages is also unclear.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

None of that addresses what the people want today.

Austerity Measures awaaay!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There is a rally all over the world, a video from Germany

link

Also in Australia! AND this is a good one, a Skopje journalist followed the Hellenic protesters and he start irritating the Hellenics of Melbourne and the police! So the Hellenic protesters beat up the skopjes (the journalist and his friends) lol

The above video channel belongs to the skopje journalist or it looks like it from his language.

Also in England link

top topics

<<   2 >>

join