It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem Pesky Demz

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
You do realize that all this weekend was staged, dont ya?

Look how it coincided; the women marching, Trump's anniversary and the Dems destroying American (again) economically as well as socially. It is OBVIOUS COORDINATION of tactics and is worse than anything the Russians ever did during the election.

REMEMBER most of all outside interference is doing this. Money is coming from the likes of Soros to destroy America. He worries me more than any Russian troll. He is JUST AS OUT OF ORDER as any foreigner trying to sway American opinion in his favour. He and his like will trash you if they don't get what they want. Though I am no supporter of Brexit on the other side of he pond I see how clearly they are trashing the UK because the UK will not do as they want them to.

If they don't get their own way they trash you economically and socially. If they DO get what they want they do the same any way. Just DON'T give them what they want...like some kind of wearing out of a President so they make it so hard for him he doesn't want the jo any more. Stay strong, President Trump. The people and the economy as well as some good foreign developments speak in your favour currently. remember your strengths and build on those.

If you only knew how you are being manipulated.

In Brirtin the reporting of this is very biased. They are making Trump out like every American woman hates him and suggesting the marches are all over America and huge. Yes, they are in many cities, but the turnout is not huge compared to the population.

Stop interfering in others' business, Pink. Watch out who your enemies are, America. Watch your back!

edit on 21-1-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
in Japan here he is being held as a true american patriot and loves his country and people

so all this bs in the news about trump is hated is in fact all staged

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Oh please, trump is in on it, trump is not part of the unwashed masses, he's not part of the subservient class he's in the ruling class, he is the elite, ....

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

womenintheworld.com...

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

Boo, Mr Soros, BOO!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Also, the OMISSION of truth was staged..

ONE example: CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes/WaPo never brought up Hillary's fitness for President, after she coughed so bad that she spit up one of her ovaries into a glass, followed a short time later by her collapsing on a New York City sidewalk.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh please, trump is in on it, trump is not part of the unwashed masses, he's not part of the subservient class he's in the ruling class, he is the elite, ....

I am not saying he isn't, but the globalists will destroy you. They do not even know it that what they are is the destroyer. Soros is sore (hahaha) because he had open season on America and its economy when Obama was the Man. Now it is Trump he does not have any contacts among the lumberjacks. That hurts his pocket and the globalist agenda of destroying the Western male particularly. Soros is pushed out and we see the American economy likes being free of the leeches and parasites. Sorry to have to be so hard on you, Mr Soros, but there is too much at stake here to pussy foot around you after you have been such a greedy bull in the "China" shop, ho ho ho!

Trump is only helping America. I never ever said trump was not elite. I am just saying they don't like him because he is not giving them open season on the American economy, letting them walk all over it for their pleasure and as their economic playground.

Now is the time to send these lot away. They are EXTEMISTS! They are much more deadly than IS or terrorism. These peopl are motivated by self interest and they would sacrifice us all to get what they want. Did they not demonstrate that continually pre Trump?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Change out the "dems" part with "peoples faith in government" and ya you would have a great thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Change out the "dems" part with "peoples faith in government" and ya you would have a great thread.

Largely you are right. We have to make do with what we have though. Soros would love you to be disengaged from politics and lose your voice. He wants you to be a new age nobody while his girlies take over.

These Women are extremists. They do not represent all women. It will fizzle out. Trump just needs to keep tight focus and get the job done. Dealing is what he does best. He needs to hit the right democrats. The "dreamers" is up for grabs. Use that if necessary as leverage. He should not allow this to sabotage all the good work he has done. He must play the democratic game of scratching backs at times.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

You know you and I for the most part are on different sides of the political spectrum. I will agree that the Democrats goofed this one all up. If the government shutdown did not happen it would make both party's including the president look a heck of a lot better than what they do now. DACA could have been looked at after the budget agreement. And the Dems could have used the argument of hey we helped you and the people not deal with this, what can you and your party do to help with this. A shutdown is one of the if not the most important time to get things done. And yes I agree alot if not most of the woman that played a major or minor role are what some may call extremists.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I am a natural born democrat, truly. I find it really weird and odd that I am bigging up a Republican President. However, he seems more of an Independent than anything else.

I want to get back to the good old days of being an "inclusive capitalist". Here is a place to be open so I will be open and say to Mr Rothschild that this idea is great. We do need to guarantee that business behaves, though, and we need to monitor the social consequences. It is so easy for us, the people, to be used, exploited and abused. They do not have to live with the consequences of THEIR actions on board their superyachts, but WE DO.

I value business so highly. The guys at the top are beyond greed. It is those under them that are being greedy like this. I argued before that America was being used as a tool by the globalists, to fight wars, to make money and at the gross expense of the American people - to its speedy destruction, ruination and demise.

Get strong to the point you can afford these kind of friends like Mr Soros. I can't afford them. They just rob me blind and tell me I am a piece of # because I am a Western male.

Let Elvis tell you. Elvis was not racist, but he was in the main a Republican. We all know how much women loved Elvis. I really do love Elvis like I love America. I am just warning you because they have really screwed up Britain.

That's for Mr Soros. Hahaha, I am enjoying this!

* Hah! Be careful, next time I will have to use the mother of all "alliterated metaphors" against Mr Soros. It is a nuclear warhead of a metaphor, lol. Let the wise among you decipher that for your Bitcoin Mining Breakfast!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Mimimi, those pesky dems, staged everything, how can they be so unfair...
Thought only "liberals, lefties, commies" are snowflakes.

That "U"S circus, the funny act with the two clown frogs, sitting in the same boiling water, while one of the frogs points with his finger to the other frogs and says:

"You "liberal democrat, lefty, commy, you are doomed, hahahahahahahahaaaaa"

get´s never old, makes me laugh every day again, please don´t stop!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Boo hoo. Dem dam Dems.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
My question is, when will the republicans take responsibility for anything? They didn't take responsibility for the government shut down when Obama was in office and now they are not taking it now.

My guess is, when things start to take a turn for the worse, which it will, they will somehow place blame on every bit themselves. This is Trump's modus operandi when something goes does not go his way, so the republicans appear to have the right leader for them right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hmm. OP with fascist frog in loving Trump and hating everybody else shocker.

Why is the money from Soros a problem to you, but the money from the Mercer's is totally fine?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Even though 'they' are plotting and scheming to divide and enslave us, 'we' are allowing it to happen. With a strong and united populace, they wouldn't stand a chance even with their vast amounts of wealth and power. They control us through our greed and miseducation.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You do realize that all this weekend was staged, dont ya?

Sure was.

From Feinstein releasing Simpsons testimony.

To releasing it AGAIN.

Trump protesting, and the government shutdown.

They should be locked up and tried for treason.

They are all bout their parties power.

Truth, JUSTICE doesn't even enter in to it for them.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I

You know I was listening to this alt right, he has a radio show, don't even know his name. After listening just 3 times going to and from work, its no wonder you alt right are so messed up. The way this man, defended trump and talked about the Dems, its was utterly ridiculous. This man was worse than the hypocrite Rush! You people really are the brainwashed ones, not the liberals.

edit on 21-1-2018 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Right hand, watch what the left hand is doing.

www.sfgate.com...

Meanwhile Shut down mainly over DACA, or so they would want you to believe. Not a single lawmaker will have to sweat it though. NK a hot topic, no funding for the military at present....

SOROS quietly scheming and up to no good..... you can be SURE.

Womans marches....

New California

Jerusalem

www.youtube.com...

And millennials are eating soap......... and the beat goes on, yea, the beat goes on..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
My question is, when will the republicans take responsibility for anything? They didn't take responsibility for the government shut down when Obama was in office and now they are not taking it now.

My guess is, when things start to take a turn for the worse, which it will, they will somehow place blame on everyone else but themselves. This is Trump's modus operandi when something goes does not go his way, so the republicans appear to have the right leader for them right now.

I know this is a repeat but it is a small edit...I was unable to make an edit to my original post due to expired time.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
in Japan here he is being held as a true american patriot and loves his country and people

so all this bs in the news about trump is hated is in fact all staged

Is he?

www.japantimes.co.jp...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join