It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls are STICKY!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I love girls! I love my wife, more dearly than almost life itself, but girls are STICKY!!

Ever since they've been little babies, girls are sticky. The LOVE sticky stuff. The more sticky it is, the more they love it! Sweets, honey, ice cream...anything sticky!! Just anything! It just amazes me! I've never known a girl who wasn't sticky. They get sticky on their hands, sticky on their face...just sticky all over.

Now, I'm the guy who cleans the kitchen (dishes, counters, etc). I can always tell where my wife has been because...it's sticky. About 2 feet around the coffee pot...sticky. If she makes a sammich...sticky. Dinner...sticky. Everything...sticky!! Girls are sticky! I swear, it must be a girl thing, because every girl I've ever seen...from infants to adults...all sticky! If you put a little boy and a little girl together and leave them for a while, the boy will be covered in dirt (and happy), and the girl...will be sticky! Guaranteed!! STICKY!

You can follow a girl around and everywhere she goes there will be sticky stuff. It's freaking amazing!

Tell me girls...what is it about sticky that you like so much????? My GAWD!! Just the stickiest human beings on the planet. Love you all, but you be sticky!!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

umm.....

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Sometimes Sticky can be fun.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
YES, EXACTLY! I don`t drink coffee but my wife does and the entire counter near the coffee pot is always a sloppy sticky mess. I tried to train her to clean it up but she doesn`t care so I do it ( even though I don`t drink coffee) because I don`t like all that nasty sticky # on my counter.

she`ll wash the hell out of things like the bedding that have nothing sloppy or sticky on them but when it come to cleaning sloppy sticky messes she doesn`t seem to even notice them.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If you give a girl five pieces of candy, she'll pick the stickiest one first every single time.

If there's a way to add an ingredient to a dish which is sticky...it's going in.

I swear, I don't think there's anything a girl can do without getting sticky all over the place.

Syrup, honey, sugar, caramel...sticky, sticky, STICKY!!

Is it a sexual thing? Being sticky all the time? It's got to be. My Gawd!!

Maybe I should get "into" being sticky (I hate sticky)...oh well.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

If the girls is sticky, and you love the girls, perhaps the question is why you no love sticky!?!?

ETA: Having only boys, I can attest that the stickiness isn't regulated to only the girls.
edit on 20-1-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Everything from wet and sticky.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ahhhh...but girls are WAY stickier!!!

They LIVE to be sticky. A girl can find sticky in the desert! Everything within 500 miles is parched and dry...and she'll wind up sticky somehow! It's crazy, the sticky girl thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
They are like flypaper, That is how they catch a mate.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You know, I've often wondered if it isn't exactly that!!

It's about the only thing which would explain it!!!!!

When they're sticky you will help to clean them up, washing their fingers and face (which they always adore).

But...how the heck to they get sticky under their clothes for heaven's sakes????

I really do think there is a "conspiracy" here.

Girls are sticky...damn straight!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
oh, and then there's cinnamon! Girls LOVE cinnamon!

Mix cinnamon with sticky...they go crazy!

Put cinnamon in sticky dark chocolate with some sticky honey all over it...it's like CRACK!! They won't ever go home! (well, not until it's gone...and they'll be sticky all the way).

edit...I truly believe cinnamon is a pheromone for girls. They love cinnamon gum, cinnamon candy, cinnamon everything. Heck, if you eat cinnamon they'll tell you you're sexy. If it's sticky...WOW...look out!!

edit on 1/20/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: rickymouse

You know, I've often wondered if it isn't exactly that!!

It's about the only thing which would explain it!!!!!

When they're sticky you will help to clean them up, washing their fingers and face (which they always adore).

But...how the heck to they get sticky under their clothes for heaven's sakes????

I really do think there is a "conspiracy" here.

Girls are sticky...damn straight!

Sugar makes my sweat sticky for some reason. I learned that long ago, I actually do not eat much sweets, that is a contributing factor. Women tend to eat more sweet stuff than men.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hey guys what's going on--

/looks around

/backs slowly out of the thread

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So...what, are you...sticky????

LOL!!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Why do women like everything sticky

cause back in the day their husbands gold was to heavy to run off with , until they started using Tally Sticks

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well, now you've made a sticky situation even more sticky.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
oh, and then there's cinnamon! Girls LOVE cinnamon!

Mix cinnamon with sticky...they go crazy!

Cinnamon comes in sticks.

What's brown and sticky. A stick.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What are little girls made of?
What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice, and everything nice.
That's what little girls are made of.

What are little boys made of?
What are litlte boys made of?
Snips and snails and puppy-dog tails.
That's what litlte boys are made of.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
HA...I joked with my wife one day at a cooking competition. I made (9) dessert / breakfast baked treats. One (1) of those dishes had cinnamon in it. I bet her, straight up, that dish would go first (to girls) and score better. It vanished almost immediately, all girls. Score wise it tied for top with another peach cobbler I'd made in a dutch oven. No other dish went as fast as the cinnamon dish, and guess what? it was STICKY too!!

LOL!!

It's like a programming thing. Give girls sticky and cinnamon and they'll follow you anywhere!! LOL!!!

It's truly psychological. Like blood in the water to a shark, they just can't help themselves!

(Note: I just can't wait for some gal to come onto this thread and say how she hates cinnamon and sticky...and I'll know she's lyin'!! lol)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

And what is that "spice" from the rhyme?

Cinnamon!!

Cinnamon, spice and everything nice...right?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join