It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another interesting take on aliens, and were the hysteria originates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
www.debunker.com...

Hi everyone, i don't know were to post this, so i'll leave it here i guess. Sorry if it's been posted to. I never knew that ufo's have been drawn as early as 1930. Can anyone lend any ideas on this?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
First off, UFO's have been depicted in art and literature for THOUSANDS of years...

Such as this one...B.C.

Or such as this one...(12th century)

or...(1710)

The author's opinion that Budd Hopkins and others somehow "manufactured" this phenomenon is laughable to the extreme. Does this author really believe that the US and other governments would spend so much money and time investigating such a manufactured phenomenon, if a genuine threat was not perceived? I always chuckle at the attempt to link the Hill abduction case to a tv episode.... I suppose that explains the still remarkable star map she drew (of a constellation not even visible from her hemipsphere, and depicting yellow stars (when astronomers of the day didn't even know they were yellow), as well as stars not even discovered yet? Uh-huh...sure.

The "debunking" is thus "bunk"...

Dude, here's a 1932 photo for you....

If you want to see the text captions of these photos, go to www.ufoartwork.com... .

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Gazrok]

new topics

join