It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburi is coming? Greater cloud coverage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I wish to add
I do NOT believe the end of the world is coming. I believe there might be some earth changes more extreme weather and other like events. BUT Not world ending by any means.

I believe mostly from my internet reading that aliens both on Niburu and else where have contacted Earth and it leaders. That USA told the them to # off and die. That we did not want their help and that they would take zero steps to help the population of the planet. The shadow government that controls the USA made it clear their primary purposes was in keeping them in positions of authority and control.

I believe that Greys already living on planet Earth are divided with some wanting to actually help and the other half not wanting to help.

BUT as I have stated this is a BELIEF held by me that can not be backed up with any real facts. I do NOT have any real evidence. BUT even if I did I am certain that most would not believe me.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: pheonix358

Did anyone call out the uptick in fireballs? No? Nibiru people did though

But are there more fireballs?

Or is it that there are now more cameras (dash cams, webcams, security cameras, mobile phones cameras, etc.) to capture them when they occur, and there is now easy access to the social media, blogs, etc on the Internet in order to better distribute the news of them to the masses when they occur.

edit on 5/2/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Nibiru isn't a planet, it's "the crossing point".

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ziltoid666
Nibiru isn't a planet, it's "the crossing point".

(a) "Crossing point" meaning what, exactly.

(b) Tell that to the people who have been saying for several years that they have seen it. There's a person who contributed to this thread (and most other Nibiru threads) who claims that they have been observing it near the Sun for at least three years now -- and somehow even though the Earth moves around the Sun, their alleged position of Nibiru as seen from Earth doesn't change.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

To be fair to that poster he has got a very extensive collection of photos of clouds.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ShAuNmAn-X

I could entertain that idea as there is a lot that we don't know but 3,600 year orbit,

Except we do...a 3600 year orbit would show up in ice core samples because of the stress it would put on this planet gravitationally especially if its as big as claimed. The fact that we can look back that far and see nothing happened would say its all bs made up by the one Zacharia Sitchin to sell books. And now Nibiru lives long and prospers on youtube. The only place it will ever exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join