It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburi is coming? Greater cloud coverage

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Last year I happen across several youtube in concern to Niburi. In the past I would completely dismissed Niburi. BUT there was this guy who explained and made several predictions . From memory He said on one day a year or ago there would be 2 north stars visible around 6 pm to 7 pm. I happen to had to pick up my nephew from his high school football practice. Damn if he was not correct that evening there were two north stars in the evening sky. He did say how long they would be visible and so on.

He had made another prediction a few days this was to be during the day. BUT there was massive cloud coverage. BUT there was break in the clouds and there appeared to be two suns one being much smaller.

SO I followed several more of his videos. Sadly later he turn into nutcase. As far as I was concern. He NOW not as crazy.

AS a cartoonist and as artist I have to draw the sky all the time. IT SEEMS to me that there is radically cloud coverage in the sky. Even with sun out there appeared to be radically greater cloud coverage then what there should be. This a perception which may not be factual it could all be coincidental. I have NOW seen days that are nearly cloudless. BUT the perception of greater cloud coverage does seem.

Though stretch I would not put it past our government to take whatever action that might increase the cloud coverage so the Niburi would NOT be visible to the general public. This might speed up global climate change or could be a side effect.

No hard science or facts

www.youtube.com...

Noppie
www.angrydogpress.com

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Mercruy
Vunes
Aerth
Mras
Jupetir
Niburi
Satrun
Uransu
Nepteun

I like it! Welcome aboard Niburi!

edit on 20-1-2018 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

Niburi makes clouds??? LoL

These Anunnaki are just full of tricks.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Do you understand that many ordinary people have telescopes ... in their back yards.

They are still able to look at the night sky.

Let alone all of the other gravitational changes an entire planet would make.

Get a dog, name it Niburi. Then you could walk outside singing Niburi ... where art thou Niburi.

P

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hope this simple video helps with that pesky hard science or facts.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sure, why not

# it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Did any of these back yard astronomers notice all the rocks coming into our atmosphere lately?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
oh NOES the big orange in the sky is coming
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
/s

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Did anyone call out the uptick in fireballs? No? Nibiru people did though

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Two North Stars you say?

Sorry, but I find that hard to believe, as there would have been literally MILLIONS of amateur astronomers screaming their lungs out about something like that.

In order to use our telescopes, we have to polar align them. In the Northern hemisphere, we use the North Star to do this. Without polar alignment, you can't find faint objects in the sky, as you have to use RA and Dec coordinates to do so, and in order to use those coordinates, you must polar align your scope.

If there had been two North stars, it would have made headlines the next day.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
oh NOES the big orange in the sky is coming
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
/s

Even worse. This heralds the coming of the Great Annunaki to enslave mankind to mine gold for their machines to produce an atmosphere
Perhaps that is where the chemtrails come in. The governments of the world are in cahoots with the Annunaki and are spraying "stuff" in the air to alter our minds and be more susceptible for mass enslavement.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

David Hamel says we are in for Earth Changes in 2021....methinks he is right....www.bing.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
*sigh* I don't know if it was intentional but Planet X is designated NIbiru. The planet is supposed to be able to shift through dimensions so it could very well be right outside and we wouldn't even see it. I guess a dimension shifting planet wouldn't be the most outlandish thing. I'm open to all possibilities.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Certainly, circumvent relativity somewhat thus resolve the problems regarding travel between the vast distances that separate the stars.

But if you had access or the ability to warp planets between dimensions then God only knows what or why you would come to Earth or require vast quantities of monatomic gold?

That would be like stage 3-5 technologically wise on the Kardashev scale.
edit on 20-1-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Certainly, circumvent relativity somewhat thus resolve the problems regarding travel between the vast distances that separate the stars.

But if you had access or the ability to warp planets between dimensions then God only knows what or why you would come to Earth or require vast quantities of monatomic gold?

That would be like stage 3-5 technologically wise on the Kardashev scale.

Its possibly not as simple as that......what if gold and silver and other things like gems are byproducts of living creatures.....and what if most planets are barren of this detritus......meaning gold or anything coming from said source would be very rare and valuable throughout the universe.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I think you may find that Gold and Silver are the byproducts of a supernova.

We are all made of stardust buddy, fact.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I think you may find that Gold and Silver are the byproducts of a supernova.

We are all made of stardust buddy, fact.

We all may be products of a SuperNova...however everything is in a different stage of being ....a constantly changing program....energy from one form to another....so being a generic byproduct of a supernova doesn't sway my view of possibilities....that's a cool assumption of source......you gotta work sound into your equation for it is the glue which binds.
edit on 20-1-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18

Did any of these back yard astronomers notice all the rocks coming into our atmosphere lately?

seeing a rock that size, and spotting another PLANET in our solar system are two totally different things.

Surely you cant be serious with that analogy.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Your entitled to your opinion mate.

Our universe may very well be holographic by nature, if indeed the principle holds weight.

Once we are able to resolve the individual Planck units we may be able to determine if indeed our universe follows such principles.

Technologically speaking that may happen in as little as 5 years.

en.wikipedia.org... Holographic principle

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Your entitled to your opinion mate.

Our universe may very well be holographic by nature, if indeed the principle holds weight.

Once we are able to resolve the individual Planck units we may be able to determine if indeed our universe follows such principles.

Technologically speaking that may happen in as little as 5 years.

en.wikipedia.org... Holographic principle

Holography is simply an energy shift....one form to another.....imagine the brass plate with sand on its surface being perturbed by the sound....it produces repeatable patterns...now imagine a 3-d space where the sand grains are simply everywhere until things are perturbed by sound which coagulates and begins to patternize the grains into repeatable templates....dependingon ones perspective this could be holography by definition.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join