It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to weaponize the Democratic Schumer Shutdown.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: introvert

Isn't authoritarianism great? 

No.
Why would the Democrats make this happen?

Is the OP a democrat? I was referring to what he wants to do.

The OP proposed it as possible because of the government shutdown.
I guess you didn't get that.

No. The OP did not say it was possible. They stated what the president could do and their approval for such actions.

The title of the thread is, literally, "Time to weaponize the Democratic Schumer Shutdown".

That doesn't sound like discussing possibilities to me.

Sigh
You are wrong again( don't you ever get tired of being wrong?).
Punctuation marks are not displayed in the title of the OP. So a question mark would not be displayed.

That’s a bald faced lie.

At least have the stones to own your comments and not come up with limp-twisted attempts to make them seem less extreme.

Yo,3,6. Not to go off the subject. But when you click on the recent posts tab, and view the numerous forums and their associated title's, "Punctuation marks are not displayed in the title of the OP."
Who has the stones now bub?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
another fun trump quote from the last shut-down. the great negotiator is a puss who blames everyone else now..

“Well, very simply, you have to get everybody in a room. You have to be a leader. The president has to lead. He’s got to get the Speaker of the House and everybody else in a room, and they have to make a deal. You have to be nice, and be angry, and be wild, and cajole, and do all sorts of things. But you have to get a deal.”

— Donald Trump, on Fox News during the government shutdown in 2013.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The Trump wall and DACA are claimed to be at issue.

It's complex......

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

The globalist dems have lost their base, namely the American white working class. So they need to shore up the Latino vote for the midterms, that's what this is all about. They are despicable and I hope voters remember this in November. This is really a war against the American people, they really want to destroy our sovereignty and national identity and divide us any way they can. The tide is turning against them and I think they feel it, hence their desperation.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

The globalist dems have lost their base, namely the American white working class. So they need to shore up the Latino vote for the midterms, that's what this is all about. They are despicable and I hope voters remember this in November. This is really a war against the American people, they really want to destroy our sovereignty and national identity and divide us any way they can. The tide is turning against them and I think they feel it, hence their desperation.

Yes, they are desperate indeed. Criticizing everything from the FLOTUS wearing high heal shoes to two scoops of ice cream. How lame can you get!
YO 3,6...find your stones yet?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sorry but the period in your title shows up even in the recent post page.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Sorry but the period in your title shows up even in the recent post page.

WOW Yes it does! It hadn't before. The question is, Why is mine the only one now, that displays punctuation marks?

EDIT, now "US quietly invades Syria." has a period. Interesting. But now this is going off topic, which is what some would like to do.

edit on V222018Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 21 Jan 2018 15:22:47 -06001 by Violater1 because: hljkws56

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It isn't the only one.

I am looking at 2 others right now besides yours. "U.S. HealthCare Workers Are Free To Follow Their Beliefs and Conscience Again." and "US quietly invades Syria."

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

YEE HAW! Let the round up begin!

# ya!

Isn't authoritarianism great?

Let's round people up, give em numbers (perhaps barcodes...this is 2018 after all), put em on trains and ship em off to detention facilities until we figure out what to do with them.

What could go wrong?

You guys all argue without seeing the glass hidden the grass..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It isn't the only one.

I am looking at 2 others right now besides yours. "U.S. HealthCare Workers Are Free To Follow Their Beliefs and Conscience Again." and "US quietly invades Syria."

Why doesn't "WOW 7.3 EQ in Peru and not a peep on ATS Have you become comfortably numb", show the question mark on the recent post page?
"LAWYER and CONSERVATIVE Ben Shapiro admits Trump can release the FISA WARRANT", does not show an exclamation mark.
"Situation X Millennial Blizzard" does not show quotation marks in the Recent Post page.
"Cryptocalypse-Did you Sell", does not show the question mark.

Back on subject. Yes, I do say round up the illegals and ship them all out.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Apparently only periods show up and your title has a period so your attempt at deflecting by saying it was a question missing the punctuation has been shot down.

Back on subject. Yes, I do say round up the illegals and ship them all out.

Yep, a lot of people say that. And introvert brought up the logistical problem with that as well as it being a bit authoritarian. That seemed on topic to me.

edit on 21-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Remember when Chuckie said the Dems would never do this?

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) said in 2013 “it would be governmental chaos” if the Democrats shut down the government in order to give amnesty to illegal aliens.

During an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos, Schumer mocked the idea that Democrats would ever try to shut down the federal government unless millions of illegal aliens were given amnesty.

brietbart

So much for honesty from the Dems, eh?

They are just playing the last card they have at the moment, desperate!

Funny. I could have sworn that republicans controlled congress and White House.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

There are states right now legalizing weed. Why can't he make something illegal, legal? It's called amendments that nullify previous orders.
edit on 21-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Ben Shapiro-Government shutdown a big loss for democrats.Watch the show here at youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Ben Shapiro-Government shutdown,a big loss for democrats.Watch the show here at youtu.be...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join