It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating Meat is One of the Worst Things you could do for your Karma

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Very bad for your karma but more importantly during your current life time, it's completely blocks the higher human functions... There are connections to be had and they don't happen when eat any creature that harbours a soul. Soul being a piece of the whole, put simply... we are conscious energy, when you eat a being with Conscious Energy it has a detrimental effect upon your own conscious energy, shades of light to dull shades of light... The brighter the energy the more it reaches. Akashic Records, Connections to other Conscious Energies... and once you've made that connection there's no going back, you simply cannot eat any form of creature that may harbour that spark. Empathy on Steroids.

Whether or not that's simply my experience, I don't know but I am an Enlightened Empathic Clairsentient, having that connection means most of what I have relayed is very much confirmed.
edit on 22-1-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

If you’re so enlightened how can you be so condemning of those that choose to eat meat?

And what of those old world shamans, priests and druids/clairvoyants back in the day that were omnivorous?

Are we suppose to believe that you are more enlightened than they were or perhaps are you just injecting your own belief system into spirituality in an effort to become an athority in the matter....

And no offense but, none of your dream predictions you have made have come true either so....your credentials don’t exactly lend themselves to you being an athority if any of it

Last I checked, hubris, arrogance and ego were not hallmarks on enlightened beings
edit on 1/22/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

I think you need a course on animal ethics to learn that nobody is free from killing animals, not even vegans.

When the land is prepared for growing crops and when the crops are harvested, millions of animals are killed in the process: mice, moles, rabbits, snakes, lizards and insects. If you visit farmers they would also tell you of foxes, deers, wild pigs, cats and dogs that have been hit and killed during harvest.

So everytime you munch on your vegetarian burger, remember all those poor animal souls hanging on your Karma.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I highly doubt it and would bet my next meal on it, which is chicken parmesean.

Karma doesn't work that way at all! I get tired of people tossing the term around without fully understanding it.

Eating meat doesn't hurt you at all. If that is the only argument you have then eating plants should do the same since they TOO are living beings and interact with their surrounds oh and they too have feelings.

Mother Earth put plants and animals on this planet to feed every living being. It's the circle of life man.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Everything you do (and think) falls into one of two categories; it either brings you closer to the source (God) and that of unity consciousness, or brings you further away from the source, or that of separatism. Doing actions that fall under the former category positively accrues you good karma, while actions that fall under the latter catergory accrues bad karma. It is this karma which then dictates things such as "luck", health, and ascension or descension when you die to a more evolved being or a lesser evolved being.

Oh boy

try living life longer than 20 years and you may realize there is a little more to it than black and white like you have indicated.

Karma is ruled by a balance of the universe.

Not by actions you do that are classed as good or bad. that is a childs understanding of life and what right and wrong.

Everything you do affects you, others around you, and the environment. And eating meat destroys others around you (the murder and rape of the animals), destroys the environment (watch "Cowspiracy" for proof of this), and destroys your own self, as eating meat is proven to raise stress levels, blood pressure, etc.

yes, everything you do and don't do has an effect, this is true.

However, as you simply put it eating meat is just that.

Depending on your physical being it may or may not be good for you and those around you depending on your reaction to eating meat.

However, destroying the environment, murder of animal is a function of how mass production is done. People can eat meat that doesn't come from these sources and comes from from a more natural source instead of a slaughterhouse.

Raping animals has no relevance to eating meat, just lost for words why you added that.

Thus, every time you eat meat you are digging a massive karmetic hole which becomes increasingly harder to dig yourself out of. This karmetic debt must be paid eventually; whether in this life or a next life. It is paid through unfortunate life events, such as the death of a loved one, traumatic events, and break ups or affairs in marriage, among other ways. Of course, you can offset your debt before you die by giving up meats, and doing more good than bad in this life. Only then will you be spared the wrath of your own misdeeds.

So you are under the impression that the loss of loved one, traumatic events, break ups are bad things and cant be seen as good?

Ask any vegetarian, they will tell you that the moment they become a vegetarian their life turned around and more miracles began to occur.

Really?

Do you often mix fantasy for reality?

So heed this warning; this is not my own personal message but comes from a higher place.

No, they say Uranus is actually lower not higher.

If i were you and i ate meat and read this, i would at least be curious if theres some truth to this message.

when all you can see is black and white and don't see the diversity in between then its easy to be curious.

The more one learns and experiences the less curious they become.

What do you got to lose to not eat meat for just a week? If you notice no difference than im wrong, but i promise you you will notice a shift in your being (albiet a subtle one) and you may decide to permanently quit meat like i did.

So a subtle change you may is like you said to ask any vegetarian, in that moment your life turning around and miracles happening?

and that is subtle?

Bottom line....

Yes eating less meat, especially processed food or food from slaughter houses can benefit you.

Becoming more vegetarian if you can find a diet that gives you enough iron then all the best and go for it as it will benefit your health in most cases.

But eating meat hurts your karma is just too simple.

People living in the wild that eat meat that is gathered from freshly perished animals or tribes that hunt and respect their prey and only kill to sustain the population of the tribe live a balanced life.

Its not bad or good karma for them eat meat, they are just 2 examples of people that sort of make the title of this thread not valid.

When you say karma, and good and bad actions apply to ones karma then go on to say eating meat hurts your karma it seems like I said earlier you don't see how diverse reality is and how good and bad are actually very relative and there are more steps involved to really judge if something is good or bad and how that affects ones karma.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Has anyone eaten Bear? I want to bag me a bear before I die.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
I don't believe in religion, there's no such thing as karma, and vegan propaganda is finding its way to every corner of the internet now.

Vegan propaganda... All you need is one look at how large the meat industry is and all the paid meat lobbyists. Then you'll see how silly your comment is. Vegetarians, let alone vegans, are a very small percentage of the population. It's by far easier to eat meat than to figure out how your getting all your vegan amino acids. Vegan propaganda... Now that's a hard job.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As it is a Done thing.
its too late to do any thing about it this life.
so have fun!

thoe it would help to become a buddhist.
meditate a lot. still eat meat!
that would help your Stats in the next life.
life is a MMORPG...

edit on 22-1-2018 by buddha because: karma

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege

Everything you do (and think) falls into one of two categories;  it either brings you closer to the source (God) and that of unity consciousness

So why would Jesus promote the catch, murder, and [rape] of these fish on behalf of God? See? Everyone is smiling! And at the end of the day, Jesus is crucified...does that mean Karma????

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've read that the Native Americans would often celebrate in prayer the life of the critter they had just killed so that they could eat and survive. I wonder if that effects the karma?

Moreover, if the Backster Effect is legit, and it appears to be, is our karma also effected when we eat plants? They are living creatures.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I've read that the Native Americans would often celebrate in prayer the life of the critter they had just killed so that they could eat and survive. I wonder if that effects the karma?

Moreover, if the Backster Effect is legit, and it appears to be, is our karma also effected when we eat plants? They are living creatures.

Its not about Karma

Its about being thankful and greatful, and realizing were all connected and all a part of the cycle of life.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

your name is seekerofknowledge but you seem to actually believe this stuff...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Sounds like delusions of grandeur.

But yeah sure man.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

No such thing as Karma.

But I will add I refuse to eat meat I don't raise and butcher myself.

The animals are treated with the best of love and care while they're growing - and once it's time - they are dispatched in the most humane way possible - and nothing within reason is wasted.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle

I am an Enlightened Empathic Clairsentient, having that connection means most of what I have relayed is very much confirmed.

Is that a gender disphoria thing? Part of the LGBTTTSJCHGIESXXXZ group? Well...I identify as an Apache helicopter...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Karma is how Atlanteans taught guilt to the monkey people (not my racism)

The entire belief system is busy work.

Animals were tools of man. Before the fall, you just hopped on and gnawed away. Not much has changed. You can still hop on a pig and they will go. Nature's dirtbike. With built in noms.

edit on 22-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

But think about all those poor vegetables you have been murdering so you avoid eating meat...

Humans have been carnivores for millions of years. Humans need protein, and although there are some foods which do have proteins, like beans, they make you fart worse than cows and last i checked methane is bad for the environment... So you see, even eating vegies you are not only also destroying life, plants are alive, but you are releasing more methane into the environment than if you were to eat meat.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
vegans are stupid just plowing a field kills many animals mice rats birds worms bugs even a few bigger ones i would imange a deer or 3 have been killed by combines when harvesting grain .
Saying i only eat vegs means nothing saying I only eat fish then saying fish is not meat is beyond stupid .
fish is sure NOT a vegy .
it is impossible to farm and NOT kill animals But unless they admit just how much of a hypocrite they are ( EVEN killing a rat makes you responsible for the death as you pay the gusy who farm the stuff you eat knowing animals die so you can eat .

No dont get me wrong I eat meat and at the same time feal sorry for the little bunny maybe one day I can stop to bad little bunny lol .
as for vegs being alive yep But got news using that to attack vegans is stupid as well as many Plant require a animal to eat them to spread seeds being pooped out in a ready made fertilizer .
most plants evolved to be eaten ( ever see corn seeds in your poop well if not cooked guess what happens next

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ah vegan........ there is a place for you. Paramahansa Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi might be a good place to start, but.... I fear you would not be well received by the occidental man.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug930
Animals have over 5 senses or more, plants have only one.Fruit falls freely, they just want their seeds to be dispersed, like how flowers are pretty and smell good to attract pollinators. plants are meant to be harvested not animals. they benefit from pruning, the example i already used how you can cut the top of a pineapple put in the ground and it will grow back into another plant, so many plants do that, they do not bleed to death screaming in pain, I do not support these slaughter houses I'm sorry a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Please. We are just now deciphering what plants know and not.
www.coursera.org...

We know they sense hostility. We know we know when they are going to get eaten. We know flesh eating plants know when prey land on them vs. a leaf.
You are being incredibly dismissive of a life form on this planet that we do not understand. But I know it makes you feel better.
2 senses (or many more) or 5 (or many more) they do not know anything once we kill them for our sustenance.
Have you not empathy for plant brethren?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join