It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating Meat is One of the Worst Things you could do for your Karma

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Omnik

citation needed

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege

If i were you and i ate meat and read this, i would at least be curious if theres some truth to this message.

As a omnivorous being, I do acknowledge the truth in this message

The human body possibly experiences health related issues due to consumption of mass produced processed meats.

Unfortunately in order to increase strength within the humanoid body for labor or whatever reason a blood lust was added to the human animal.
So to remove it without a new nutrient source may cause health issues to the current humanoid body.

As a omnivorous being my best help thus far was the idea of making animal husk based meats or meats made from genetic engineering and altering that have no organ tissues designed within them that can produce pain.
This then removes neurological tissue that would cause pain in the process of generating these husk for later consumption.

The end result would be any animals consumed could be cloned generated as husk. This then stops human consumption of animal livestock why still providing the option to consume meat.

@ karma
Maybe if there are beings terrestrial or non terrestrial consuming humans they make husk no longer needing to consume humans 🤔

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Just thought Id mention a little known Ayurvedic practice of drinking urine..... Ill just have some filet mignon myself.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Suppose to spit out helps whiten teeth.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Just thought Id mention a little known Ayurvedic practice of drinking urine..... Ill just have some filet mignon myself.

The two don't go together. If you eat meat, don't drink your urine.

The people who drink urine do so after eating a special "vegetarian" or "vegan" diet.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
a reply to: testingtesting

If the creator didnt want us to eat animals , he wouldnt have made them of food!

Besides that lol every native culture in the world ate animals of some sort, and they were pretty damn spiritual!

Well besides Hindus, and even that was negotiable to cows. Everything else was free game

Actually, go into any Indian restaurant and find a number of variations on chicken. Technically, that's poultry, but I think the idea is mostly the same. They don't eat the sacred cows as much, but Ive had beef kabobs at PakIndian places.
Chicken Tikka Masala yummmm

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

The two don't go together. If you eat meat, don't drink your urine.

The people who drink urine do so after eating a special "vegetarian" or "vegan" diet.

my point was really that while Ayurvedic medicine promotes the drinking of urine to recycle nutrients found in it, I don't particularly care to....that's just me, Id rather have beef, thanks very much.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

I brought about bad karma.
How... You ask.???

I fed the pigeons.
Now the hoarde of them know a that I am a gullible past time. I will dig into my pockets to fetch bread money and surrender it to buy bread and feed the hungry little dudes. They all know me. Even when I'm in another hood... Just delivering packages for a living. They come to me asking for food.
What can I do to break it to them easily without hurting their feelings.....

Fix my karma... And win a butter roll.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Eating meat is just no longer moral, unless you hunt or buy (real) free range ethical products. Otherwise, you're just eating tortured animals. How would you guys feel if your neighbor kept his dog in a small cage 24/7 only to eventually beat and kill it. It seems like it's just okay to do these things because they're tasty.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

it tastes GREAT! but seriously alot depends on peoples beliefs in some cultures pork is strictly taboo in others its beef. some cultures eating monkeys is a delicacy in others it fish eggs . for me personally its a 32 ounce thick ribeye kissed by fire.

i say eat how you like as long as its not OTHER PEOPLE YES SOLENT I AM TALKING TOO YOU. let them face what karma they may.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
plants are meant to be harvested, not animals...you can cut the top of a pineapple stick it back in the ground and it will grow into another plant, not bleed to death a reply to: Necrobile

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Animals have over 5 senses or more, plants have only one.Fruit falls freely, they just want their seeds to be dispersed, like how flowers are pretty and smell good to attract pollinators. plants are meant to be harvested not animals. they benefit from pruning, the example i already used how you can cut the top of a pineapple put in the ground and it will grow back into another plant, so many plants do that, they do not bleed to death screaming in pain, I do not support these slaughter houses I'm sorry a reply to: randomtangentsrme

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug930
Animals have over 5 senses or more, plants have only one.Fruit falls freely, they just want their seeds to be dispersed, like how flowers are pretty and smell good to attract pollinators. plants are meant to be harvested not animals. they benefit from pruning, the example i already used how you can cut the top of a pineapple put in the ground and it will grow back into another plant, so many plants do that, they do not bleed to death screaming in pain, I do not support these slaughter houses I'm sorry a reply to: randomtangentsrme

You dont have to support them.

But you also dont have the authority to project your "morality" on anyone else, that would be immoral in itself.

Consequentially none of us that eat meat are asking for you or any other vegetarians "moral permission".

In short we dont care what you eat, and we dont care if you dont like that we eat meat. We dont project onto you for your choices, so why not leave us the hell alone too?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The number of senses a being has is still a matter of discussion imprisoned by our current level of understanding. Google the 5 senses and you'll find we actually have more. Trees communicate through the mycorrhizal network to warn the rest of the forest in as little as 6 hrs after a threat to just one, studies have shown.

So the assumption that one species is more or less aware is still open to research and discussion.

If you wanted to be an elevated primate in the best way we currently know how, you would respect the trophic levels of your food with regard to how frequently and how wastefully you eat it. Mushrooms near the bottom and beef near the top. It's not a binary situation where meat is unethical and plants are. Tortured, wasted, unsustainably raised, high-trophic-level organisms eaten at high frequency is the most objectively unethical food practice I can imagine.

But a predator-free, happy, omnivore chicken allowed to graze a sheltered forest region, eaten rarely and near the end of a healthy life, is a-ok in my book. There is no message from God handed directly, and without the human corrupting filter, to us on this, so I believe we should be more humble with what we tell people to do.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

We are making an argument on why it is immoral.. Making arguments to persuade others is a common human interaction. Furthermore, most of human society is built around making arguments on how WE should all live. Your post is just silly.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I don't believe in religion, there's no such thing as karma, and vegan propaganda is finding its way to every corner of the internet now.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladybug930

Wild animals hunt. Humans used to hunt.

We just got lazy and found a quicker, albeit more brutal way to source meat.

That's all there is to it. Man got lazy. Nothing to see here - it's just a moral question. And there's really no point discussing it.

Nobody wins.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ladybug930

What do we do with all the domesticated animals If we all go Vegan?.
You do know we wouldn't just let them all free and we wouldnt just look after them.
It would be cow/pig/sheep genocide.....You would only see them in zoos.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Anyhow I have had many a chat with a cow and they know their lot and are happy with it I quote Ole Daisy....
"Yeah we know we have a limited time here on earth but we get fed wolves don't eat us anymore and we get high all day on the various plants we munch so life aint all that bad".
Don't bother with Sheep though they just bleat on about the return of the sheep messiah.
bleat on Mahahaha
edit on 22-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: SailorJerry

We are making an argument on why it is immoral.. Making arguments to persuade others is a common human interaction. Furthermore, most of human society is built around making arguments on how WE should all live. Your post is just silly.

I’m with him, to me assuming someone else’s morality is silly....

Morality is subjective , if it wasn’t we wouldn’t have all the different religions , faiths, belief systems....

You don’t get to choose that for anyone else, and if you want to judge people on that, then maybe you should evaluate yourself before trying to judge anyone else
edit on 1/22/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join