It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating Meat is One of the Worst Things you could do for your Karma

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak
If you eat meat, you will be reborn as a tiger. You will eat meat as a tiger and then some human will kill you. After that you will be reborn as a vegie and that's when you will get the real punishment - some vegan will eat you

And if I squashed a bug, in the next life it would only be fair that the bug in my next life ether stomps, or eats me, to balance the scale.

Or maybe that will happen when the aliens come back, and use a giant magnifying glass as payback for all those ant hills I destroyed.

I wonder ant hell has a special placefor me. Jokingly.
edit on 20-1-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I went vegan for six months. No miracles.

Only thing that changed was my poop. Nobody ever tells you the dark side of going vegan. So...much...poop.

Kinda like how vegans(ex) talk about disgusting bodily functions in public like it's socially acceptable?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

But if you are vegan, you will be reborn as a vegan and will have to tell everyone that you are vegan every 5 minutes. I'm worried what happens to vegans when there's no normal people left on Earth? Do they ascend?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

So, it is alright if I cut your arm off and eat it as long as it heals and does not kill you?

But, if you're marooned on a desert island, would you cut off your own arm and eat it to prevent yourself from starving to death, in the hope that by living just a few more days a ship might happen to pass by and see your smoke signals and come rescue you?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If I ate a plant based diet I would have a toilet based life. I have Crohn's disease. Fiber, sugar, carbs in general make me sick. I eat nuts, mushrooms, meat, and some veggies. Wheat, corn, fruit, sugar, soy, can # off.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
you are most delusional human being ever, huhuuuuuuuuuuuu earth is F***** calling... i couldnt care if ghost of that sheep im digesting wouold drink wine with me

i have seen female vegetarians who look like boys because their body doesnt get everything they need to look like woman..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
God left him/her/whatever a voicemail (he said it's a message from a higher place) and the way his voicemail is set up, he can't get the message uploaded to ATS.

Hmm, that seems pretty legit.
Guess its nothing but rock algae for me then...delicious

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Incidentally, I know most of you know about this but this was in the news recently.
Plants know they are about to be eaten

I do actually wish there was a viable alternative to eating animals though. I love the furrys, but until we come out with advanced quick and cheap 3d printing that can flawlessly print a chicken wing, its just not gonna happen. Life must eat life in order to remain alive, this is true for all things (except plants that eat sun and sugar water...damn uppity plants)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sekerofknowlege

Everything you do in this life has an effect on everything else in the Universe. Just like if you throw a tiny pebble in a pond, the ripple will affect the entire pond. 

Everything you do affects you, others around you, and the environment. 

And eating meat destroys others around you  (the murder and rape of the animals), destroys the environment  (watch "Cowspiracy" for proof of this), and destroys your own self, as eating meat is proven to raise stress levels, blood pressure, etc.

Thus, every time you eat meat you are digging a massive karmetic hole which becomes increasingly harder to dig yourself out of. This karmetic debt must be paid eventually; whether in this life or a next life. It is paid through unfortunate life events, such as the death of a loved one, traumatic events, and break ups or affairs in marriage, among other ways. Of course, you can offset your debt before you die by giving up meats, and doing more good than bad in this life. Only then will you be spared the wrath of your own misdeeds.
Peace

What kind of karma does one get from trying to shame others, or tell them what to do, or not do?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I just wanted to say,

I eat meat, because it offends people like you.

I don't eat meat because it's got what I need to be big an strong, I just eat it, to piss people off enough to write posts about it and have protests about it and exercise their 1st amendment right.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Do you have any idea how many blades of grass I save every time I have a steak?

I asked Karma if she'd mind if I ate meat. B!+ch won't even answer!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Planette
I eat poultry and fish in some meals.

I noticed pretty much every Western meal has at least one dead meat animal product (ie, BACON) in It, though. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, you name it.

What's up with that?

Mankind is set up to be omnivorous be it by Creation or Evolution ?
Maybe ? Possibly ?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

So, it is alright if I cut your arm off and eat it as long as it heals and does not kill you?

But, if you're marooned on a desert island, would you cut off your own arm and eat it to prevent yourself from starving to death, in the hope that by living just a few more days a ship might happen to pass by and see your smoke signals and come rescue you?

honestly, lol how does this even make sense to you?

And why the hell would you risk bleeding to death to cut your own arm off?

Im so confused sometimes about how peoples though processes work

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

woah - all karma is is energy flow and consequence - there is no good or bad karma.

Live & let live meat and or vegetables are great. Each to their own.

One could argue that even plants have consciousness, so what do you end up doing? Starving?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yeah...you might want to read the Time article posted above...it says you're a sub-human if you're a Vegan.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I have so many things that kill my karma, what's one more? I call it life. Sometimes bad things happen, sometimes good things happen...but then again...I don't live in a pond, so I'm not too concerned about any ripples, that I don't already know about. At my age, my guess is, either Karma is tired of chasing me, or it's already gotten me by now, and I just didn't feel anything.
edit on 20-1-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
all your karmas are belonging to us,

i mean meats,

all your meat karma is belonging to us....

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

honestly, lol how does this even make sense to you?

And why the hell would you risk bleeding to death to cut your own arm off?

Im so confused sometimes about how peoples though processes work

Oh, you won't bleed to death.

I've see it done in the movies.

See. First you start a fire, and put a stick in the fire until one end is red hot charcoal.

Then, you take a piece of rope and tie it tightly just above your elbow, to restrict the blood flow down the arm.

Then you take an axe and chop the arm off at the elbow.

And immediately use the burning stick to cauterize the end of your arm where you cut off, to prevent infections and blood from escaping.

Once you're done that, you can toss the severed arm into the fire to roast the meat a bit, unless you like your meat rare.

Now you've got a meal, should last a few days, and still have one good arm left.

See?

Simple.

At least, the way they do these things in the movies, makes it look simple.

The only problem is getting up the courage to execute the plan.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

That example is Heaven.....I love eating fish. I suppose I would have to eat a little seaweed with it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Life is the flow of Reichian Orgone Energy.

Like attracts like, and we are concentrating the purity of Orgone energy at the top of the food chain.

You were born a carnivore (or at least an omnivore) Because of your previous life advancements. Maybe next time you'll be reborn as a tiger ...

If meat is murder, and bad... Then explain to me the male reliance on testosterone as both hormone and neurotransmitter. And your body needs outside sources of the precursor molecules (meat) in order to produce enough of it to keep you physically fit.

All humans manufacture testosterone; men just make more of it.

Sperm counts decline as Westerners eat less and less meat.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join