It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eating Meat is One of the Worst Things you could do for your Karma

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yea, you read that right.  

Everything you do in this life has an effect on everything else in the Universe. Just like if you throw a tiny pebble in a pond, the ripple will affect the entire pond. 

This is Newtonian physics; that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Everything you do (and think) falls into one of two categories;  it either brings you closer to the source (God) and that of unity consciousness, or brings you further away from the source, or that of separatism. Doing actions that fall under the former category positively accrues you good karma, while actions that fall under the latter catergory accrues bad karma. It is this karma which then dictates things such as "luck", health, and ascension or descension when you die to a more evolved being or a lesser evolved being. 

Everything you do affects you, others around you, and the environment. 

And eating meat destroys others around you  (the murder and rape of the animals), destroys the environment  (watch "Cowspiracy" for proof of this), and destroys your own self, as eating meat is proven to raise stress levels, blood pressure, etc.

Thus, every time you eat meat you are digging a massive karmetic hole which becomes increasingly harder to dig yourself out of. This karmetic debt must be paid eventually; whether in this life or a next life. It is paid through unfortunate life events, such as the death of a loved one, traumatic events, and break ups or affairs in marriage, among other ways. Of course, you can offset your debt before you die by giving up meats, and doing more good than bad in this life. Only then will you be spared the wrath of your own misdeeds.

As mentioned, every one that was born as a human has done a fortune of good karma actions in previous lives to be born as a human. Thus, it is truly a sad thing to see people eating meat, as they them selves often don't know what it took for them to get to this state.

Ask any vegetarian, they will tell you that the moment they become a vegetarian their life turned around and more miracles began to occur. 

So heed this warning; this is not my own personal message but comes from a higher place. If i were you and i ate meat and read this, i would at least be curious if theres some truth to this message. What do you got to lose to not eat meat for just a week? If you notice no difference than im wrong, but i promise you you will notice a shift in your being  (albiet a subtle one) and you may decide to permanently quit meat like i did. 

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I eat poultry and fish in some meals.

I noticed pretty much every Western meal has at least one dead meat animal product (ie, BACON) in It, though. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, you name it.

What's up with that?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

Mmmmmm. Bacon....

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Even though I'm human, I also believe in balance, and I understand that I am also still just an animal in nature. Part of that balance is eating as nature intended, and humans have eaten meat for as long as they've been alive. I grow tired of people trying to find ways to convince people to go against their nature and stop eating meat, all because they have some sort of moral reservations regarding the "sanctity of life". Plants are alive as well, and can even react to their environments, yet I don't hear people feeling bad for eating them.

So, this is how I personally feel towards you and anyone else that tries to push agendas such as this:

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Guess my karmas screwed. Oh well!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Eating Meat is One of the Worst Things you could do for your Karma

Karma is a SNIP!

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I went vegan for six months. No miracles.

Only thing that changed was my poop. Nobody ever tells you the dark side of going vegan. So...much...poop.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I agree humans don't need meat...

I use to be a vegetarian and intend to slowly get back to it

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

What if everything we do, is nothing more than a reaction from the beginning of the universe? ie The big bang.

I mean when you think about it. If it really was an explosion of unimaginable energy, it has to have multitudes of reactions. So me eating a fish is nothing more than the universe just doing what it set forth, to consume energy.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Human teeth do resemble omnivores more than carnivores'

Alas, you are what you eat, which explains such things as US gun homicide rates. Could be worse, ie, when cannibalism goes mainstream once food stamps are discontinued.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When you pick carrots you are taking the life of that vegetable.
Seeds are the unborn children of the plant.

You cannot eat without killing.
When eating meat many people can feed on one animal.
It takes many fruits or veggies to feed one person.

You have worse karma by not eating meat than by eating it.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Every carnivore must be a spawn of Beelzebub, then. Right?

link   
So we all have to be like this person who claims to have not consumed food for 70 years?

Eating living things like plants and animals will incur bad karma? Doesn't life feed on life?

link   
a reply to: Willtell

I agree humans don't need meat...

Yeah we do.

Meat based diet made us smarter.

Sorry, vegetarians, but eating meat apparently made our ancestors smarter — smart enough to make better tools, which in turn led to other changes, says Aiello.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry, I tried reading the OP, but there's a bacon sandwich that has my name on it waiting for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yummy.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this burger right now.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Alas, you are what you eat, which explains such things as US gun homicide rates.

Really? You'd think cow-on-cow violence would get more attention in that case.

Must be a cover-up.

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks like we’re gonna do this thread.....again.....

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Looks like we’re gonna do this thread.....again.....

Sit back and have a BLT.

The art of compromise!

edit on 20-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join