It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's March 2018 - Anti-Trump Protest Rally LIVE

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There are 16 women who accused him of sexual assault. There is the p###y grabbing video. There is his stand against women’s reproductive rights. There is his never ending lying. The law he could get done cost the middle class a trillion. Corporations don’t pay taxes, remember that? That means workers will pay their lowered taxes plus the added deficit. These lies are thrown right in our faces and we are suppose to be delusional trump supporters and not see. Just a few.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Seems that every woman interviewed on the cable news channels has a different reason for marching - they are saying various things ranging from womens rights in general through to hating Trump. It's frustrating to see that when these same interviewees are pushed to expand & give reasons they think womens rights have gone backwards or the economy is in shambles or Trump colluded with Russia, they have nothing to say, literally repeating their same words - "divided, intolerant, under threat, fighting for freedom" and so on and so forth - and in saying that, in my opinion, it is an anti-Trump march as the undertones are undeniable.

Trump is the common denominator.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I'd like to know why, in 2018, women don't have equal rights yet!

I think it's about time for women to have equal rights. They should be allowed to vote, hold jobs, own hand guns, and even drive!

Let's make 2018 the year that women have the right to vote!

Who's with me?!

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

There are 16 women who accused him of sexual assault. There is the p###y grabbing video. There is his stand against women’s reproductive rights. There is his never ending lying. The law he could get done cost the middle class a trillion. Corporations don’t pay taxes, remember that? That means workers will pay their lowered taxes plus the added deficit. These lies are thrown right in our faces and we are suppose to be delusional trump supporters and not see. Just a few.

Someone wants to launch a political movement on the back of Trumphate. That is what i am hearing, anyway.

and they are making their pawns look kinda foolish instead of providing a clear, consistent message.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There is a reason you see very few men there.
You have your own perception of women’s motives, so be it.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

There is a reason you see very few men there.
You have your own perception of women’s motives, so be it.

See...there's where you get me.

I have no idea what "womens" motives are because they aren't a single entity. I know what motivates my wife, my mom, my sisters...but strangers? I have no idea.

I can deduce, however, what seems to be behind a movement that to all outward appearances is completely absurd and ridiculous. Inside of the group im sure there is meaning...but outsiders see it as absurd. Men, women...on a personal level I know no one who doesn't chuckle when the topic is brought up, except one lady I work with who just wishes they'd be less crude but is otherwise sympathetic. Her best friend owns a sex shop in San Francisco, so i didn't expect that from her.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Good feed as well,,,
twitter.com...^tfw

K~

Excellent feed.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A million women marching and not one sammich in sight.

A pilot over today's marchers....

My standard reply to that question, is "Where's mine?".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Stosh, you crack me up. For one thing, I've never been that damned bored. If I ever am, its time to hook up the morphine drip!

I don't know why but this political/social scene prompts an inner feeling that can only be best described in this video.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So, I get the meaning that Babylon has fallen, you?

And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

-----------

A classic song from Dylan’s John Wesley Harding. The meaning is cryptic; there have been theories of it being about everything from the Vietnam War to Armageddon. Some critics have noted parallels with Isaiah 21:5-9: 5: Prepare the table, watch in the watchtower, eat, drink: arise, ye princes, and anoint the shield. 6: For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth. 7: And he saw a chariot with a couple of horsemen, a chariot of asses, and a chariot of camels; and he hearkened diligently with much heed: 8: And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights: 9: And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.

genius.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There was a 'Women for Trump' rally, too, in Pa., I believe.

Except they didn't pretend it was a rally/march 'for Women' like the 'Women for Democrats' people did.

It is strange how the media position a march by a few crazy women as being representative of women.
Still, it's comedy gold watching those idiots embarrass themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There was a 'Women for Trump' rally, too, in Pa., I believe.

Except they didn't pretend it was a rally/march 'for Women' like the 'Women for Democrats' people did.

It is strange how the media position a march by a few crazy women as being representative of women.
Still, it's comedy gold watching those idiots embarrass themselves.

Were there hundreds of thousands of marchers (both women and men) at the Pa. march?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

They are living on the basis of dead ideology.

Feminism should have ended 20-30 years ago. It achieved its mission. Women are equal to men. Objections women had on how they were treated by society 20-30 years ago, no longer stand on any ground. They should be doing whatever the hell they want because they can, instead of fooling themselves into thinking they are still oppressed.

I would say to these women to man up, or woman up, and support women living in oppressed Islamic countries and fight for their rights. Stop making up problems where there aren't any

edit on 733k2018Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

They are living on the basis of dead ideology.

Feminism should have ended 20-30 years ago. It achieved its mission. Women are equal to men. Objections women had on how they were treated by society 20-30 years ago, no longer stand on any ground. They should be doing whatever the hell they want because they can, instead of fooling themselves into thinking they are still oppressed.

I would say to these women to man up, or woman up, and support women living in oppressed Islamic countries and fight for their rights. Stop making up problems where there aren't any

We need to clean up our own house before we can offer to clean up others houses. Why aren't you marching in those oppressed Islamic countries fighting for their rights since you feel there are no inequality issues here in the West?
edit on 01CST10America/Chicago044101031 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
Wow. At this point it comes off kinda sad for some reason, y'know?

The Womens groups stayed very quiet when AL Franken, Matt Laurer, John Conyers, and Harvey Weinstein were topping the news, due to their abuse of women.

WHY?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I don't proclaim that I'm a social justice warrior fighting for minorities and/or oppressed groups.

I'm simply stating a very obvious irony in what these women marchers are doing. They claim to be marching for women rights, but I haven't seen one of them show support for women in Iran, who are actually fighting oppressive Ideology of Islam.

The only way for someone to claim there's an inequality of opportunity in the west, is to be completely ignorant of facts and complex empirical analysis.
edit on 702k2018Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't proclaim that I'm a social justice warrior fighting for minorities and/or oppressed groups.

I'm simply stating a very obvious irony in what these women marchers are doing. They claim to be marching for women rights, but I haven't seen one of them show support for women in Iran, who are actually fighting oppressive Ideology of Islam.

The only way for someone to claim there's an inequality of opportunity in the west, is to be completely ignorant of facts and complex empirical analysis.

You are entitled to your lack of empirical analytical opinion the same as you assume of these marchers, who, by the way, include people from all walks of life, marching for various issues they believe to be an ongoing problem within our society due to actual experience.
edit on 01CST11America/Chicago011111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Just because I might BELIEVE the earth is flat, it does not make it true.

That's the whole point of my posts. These people have been fed with lies, so their belief system is constructed upon the false and incorrect information.

Wake up, and open your damn eyes and use your brain

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Just because I might BELIEVE the earth is flat, it does not make it true.

That's the whole point of my posts. These people have been fed with lies, so their belief system is constructed upon the false and incorrect information.

Wake up, and open your damn eyes and use your brain

Because you choose to disbelieve others' life's experiences does not make your illusions true, on wait, yes it does, but only to yourself.
edit on 01CST11America/Chicago034111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Subjective individual experience of the world is none of my business.

If you claim a certain group is being systematically oppressed and discriminated against, you better show some damn empirical evidence, besides your subjective view of how a certain experience might have gone, because it holds ZERO value.

I will bet you that over 95% of the people who are marching for Women's rights have no idea why they're marching for. I guess it's mainstream now to pretend you're a social justice warrior, fighting for a noble cause. Give me a break.

Show support for ACTUAL VICTIMS of ACTUAL OPPRESSION in the Islamic countries, and I will applaud you for your effort to change lives for better. Till then, you will only have my laughter

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join