It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's March 2018 - Anti-Trump Protest Rally LIVE

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A million women marching and not one sammich in sight.
edit on 20-1-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
A million women marching and not one sammich in site.

In Dallas it was a 83 woman march... I guess the other 999,917 actually have a new job...

Seeing all those pussy hats makes me want to jump into the middle of them and as soon as one touches me I start screaming RAPE!

edit on 20-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The March .

Summed up.

in a picture.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Did anyone see any kind of support from these oppressed women marching around, for their "sisters" in Iran?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

A pilot over today's marchers....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: bluechevytree
are these gals protesting for something? or against something? or maybe they are just out there to tell people that they don`t like trump?

it seems like a waste of time to me, whatever floats their boat.

Don't you know what the women are marching for?

They are marching to "em-power" the woman, to make women get everything the man's got, without giving up anything the woman's got to trade in exchange.

Basically, the women are saying, "Hands of the bush, and raise my salary to match yours, so I don't need to use my bush to get more."

well, one of my daughters works for the state she has better hours, better pay and better benefits than a lot of people,including what men have,so what does that mean? I`m proud of her ,she worked hard got a good education,got married and doesn`t feel the need to walk around Washington D.C. with a rubber vagina on her head.
so what are these gals in Washington protesting for or against? are they protesting for more government freebies?what do they expect to gain by there "protest"? I`m sure that if they spent more time getting a good education they would have a good job and less time and reasons to be walking around washington with a rubber vagina on their heads.
edit on 21-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

only 1 million? and how many women are in the US? it makes me wonder what the other 150 million in the US are thinking about these 1 million losers.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stosh64

The President sends his love.

Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female unemployment in 18 years!
twitter.com...

The women were unhappy about this? I thought they were protesting Washington D.C. politicians in general. Glad I didn't watch any TV today.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Keep in mind that most women want nothing to do with these feminist wingnuts. My wife and daughter were making fun of them today even going so far to say it was an ugly chick march. They and most other women want nothing to do with these hatefilled nutters.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
So I did some more reading... and yep apparently they are angry because trump is mean and foul mouthed..

Not because of slavery in many parts of the world still, not for the rampant problems with human trafficking, not because in many countries women are still second or even third class citizens, not over genital mutilation.

Nope its because some old fat white guy is mean and foul mouthed... sheesh talk about first world problems.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Man I am glad I am not the only one that was thinking about a ugly woman march, haven't seen much that was appealing.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

So would you join the cause if good looking women would do a lap dance?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: darepairman

So would you join the cause if good looking women would do a lap dance?

What cause?

It has every appearance of the stereotypical feminine histrionics. They are mad about something, but everytime anyone asks what, the only answer is "you should know"

How are sane people not supposed to laugh at such an absurdity?

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Or maybe instead of trolling me with ignorant BS questions "people" could just listen to what the women have to say for themselves in the god damn video feeds & find out "what they want".

K~

A case in point....direct question answered with "you should know"

Absurd.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The cause is for more women to run for political offices on every level. Democrat, Republican, independent, beautiful, ugly, fat, skinny, women.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Do you have a link or something to support this? The signs they made dont seem to bear that out

Eta....if they want more female participation why base that on hating trump as the fulcrum?
edit on 1/21/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Sorry MOM, I would not be caught dead with a bunch of bitching women wearing them stupid hats. I have no problem with women in politics if they are in it because of their abilitys or skills, not just because they are women. I am so sick of hearing about womans rights, they have every right I have.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I listened to the speeches and what they are saying on FB.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So why the Trump hate as the central focus? There is a disconnect im not getting.

I support more participation from all corners of our nation. So there is that. But could these folks possibly be less off putting in presentation and present a better message?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join