It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's March 2018 - Anti-Trump Protest Rally LIVE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Honest question, why exactly are they marching?

Cause... trump?

That's it really, all the screwed up things in the world and one foul mouthed guy deserves this... seems a bit out of whack.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

No i'm all up for it but they pretend they do that for all the women and i happen to think that is not genuine.

Why would you make that assumption? You don't think that liberal women believe that the things they advocate for will benefit all women, regardless of political leaning? Do conservative activists not believe that what they advocate for will benefit me as a non-conservative?

Either you do that for all the women without exceptions or nothing at all. They didn't allow Pro-Life groups in 2017 and i doubt that has changed.

Cool Fox News talking point you dusted off. By that logic, "pro-life" marches, rallies, etc should be inclusive of any group that advocates for anything that is alive. Do you think pro-life groups will be welcoming to pro-choice groups? How about LGBT advocacy groups? I'm sure Pence will show up to speak at that one. What about pro-Palestinian groups? All those disingenuous pro-lifers are just pretending to care!

No exceptions! (derp)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
are these gals protesting for something? or against something? or maybe they are just out there to tell people that they don`t like trump?

it seems like a waste of time to me, whatever floats their boat.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Honest question, why exactly are they marching?

Cause... trump?

That's it really, all the screwed up things in the world and one foul mouthed guy deserves this... seems a bit out of whack.

I scrolled through Twitter and yes it is mostly against Trump. Despite having the first female press secretary in decades but hey Sanders is a fat and stupid woman. Not my words mind you. These are the words of the tolerant people. The hypocrisy is mindblowing. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Yea it really is, women are suffering in many corners of the world still, but because one guy doesn't bow at the alter of the third wave feminists he must be stopped.

Astonishing... maybe we deserve a smack down by mother nature.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Twitter disagrees with all of your points. Are you dense? If you don't know the difference between a march for women and a march for specific reasons i can't help you.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe he's referring to this kind of reaction..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They picked the date to coincide with The Shutdown.

Never let a crisis go to waste!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ummm...some of those nasty women...had beards...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Ummm...cool...dos postitos...

YouSir
edit on 20-1-2018 by YouSir because: I broke the code...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ummm...I find it especially amusing that they can trot these feminists out of cold storage at a moments notice...

I’m almost surprised these fem fatales enjoy the usury so much...

I’m quite sure they’re used to the usage...and like it...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
are these gals protesting for something? or against something? or maybe they are just out there to tell people that they don`t like trump?

it seems like a waste of time to me, whatever floats their boat.

Don't you know what the women are marching for?

They are marching to "em-power" the woman, to make women get everything the man's got, without giving up anything the woman's got to trade in exchange.

Basically, the women are saying, "Hands of the bush, and raise my salary to match yours, so I don't need to use my bush to get more."

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Glad to see the Ladies standing & representing!

The best part, shall we say the cherry on top, is the pathetic whining & adolescent ranting from the shriveled sack alt-right MRA types having hissy fits all over the net today.

It's been a hoot reading their Freudian angst! LMAO

K~

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

the cherry on top, is the pathetic whining & adolescent ranting from the shriveled sack alt-right MRA types having hissy fits all over the net today.

as far as i can tell its just normal people trying to figure out what youre protesting [or standing and representing].
do you know?

edit on 20-1-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Anti-American morons using the 1st Amendment to protest the Constitution and America.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

So what are they standing for? If they actually have a cause they are doing a god awful job of communicating it.

Seriously I have yet to get an answer beyond but trump..

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Good feed as well,,,
twitter.com...^tfw

K~

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

So what are they standing for? If they actually have a cause they are doing a god awful job of communicating it.

Seriously I have yet to get an answer beyond but trump..

Hmm still no answer. Odd. I guess it is about human rights they already have and never lost to begin with. Living in the most priviliged country in the world is hard you know.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Or maybe instead of trolling me with ignorant BS questions "people" could just listen to what the women have to say for themselves in the god damn video feeds & find out "what they want".

K~

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Or maybe instead of trolling me with ignorant BS questions "people" could just listen to what the women have to say for themselves in the god damn video feeds & find out "what they want".

K~

So you don't even know. Gotcha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join