It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's March 2018 - Anti-Trump Protest Rally LIVE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Yeah everyone is welcome except if you are a conservative woman then you can rot in hell. I really like that they are so welcoming and open about it. It warms my heart

You just live on a steady diet of BS, don't you? Three of the women I know that are at the march in Denver are conservative, they just don't like Trump.

Crazy that some conservatives don't like Trump, huh?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You just live on a steady diet of BS, don't you?

Why don't they march against Bill Clinton,or Weinstein ?

We all know why.

Because Trump haters live on a constant state of bull crap.

That's why.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Yeah everyone is welcome except if you are a conservative woman then you can rot in hell. I really like that they are so welcoming and open about it. It warms my heart

You just live on a steady diet of BS, don't you? Three of the women I know that are at the march in Denver are conservative, they just don't like Trump.

Crazy that some conservatives don't like Trump, huh?

Social media is full of women attacking conservative women left and right. You just outed your friends as being shallow and that they don't care about women at all. Nice job.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You seem disproportionately outraged. Did you ask to go out to the march and your husband said, "no, get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich?"

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Who needs a woman to do that ?

We live in the age of robots!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You seem disproportionately outraged. Did you ask to go out to the march and your husband said, "no, get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich?"

I'm a male and i would never say that to a woman. Btw some women like to take care of there man. Are you implying those women are inferior? Nice try though. It says a lot about yourself that your mind immediately went there if someone disagrees with your view on this march.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

(you walked right into that)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Thank you for the laughs, you are cracking me up. But those hats,,,just vulgar.
never catch me waring a dick hat

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And if Trump bought one his haters would say he assaulted it.

Then outraged Gloria Allred would file a claim in civil court to fleece the victim.

Who walked in to WHAT ?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: darepairman

Considering their heads are penetrating the hats...It's not a stretch to suggest those wearing them are dickheads.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

(you walked right into that)

Wow. You sure are very quick to judge other people just from a pic. Pretty low but hey.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
No march on Hollywood? Didn’t think so.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Nope. I was just trying to figure out why you were so upset by the sight of women in another country peacefully gathering. It's almost like you find it threatening.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Nah probably too many walls and armed guards and most of them are Anti-Trump and they ones who are not are shunned. You know like how it is done in a real Democracy.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Hollywood,Chris Mathews,Matt Lauer,Cosby,Clinton, their nearest mosque.

Lots of places they could spent their time today.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: darepairman

Considering their heads are penetrating the hats...It's not a stretch to suggest those wearing them are dickheads.

Ha!! never looked at it like that, but wouldn't it be more accurate if it resembled its neighbor

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Nope. I was just trying to figure out why you were so upset by the sight of women in another country peacefully gathering. It's almost like you find it threatening.

No i'm all up for it but they pretend they do that for all the women and i happen to think that is not genuine. Either you do that for all the women without exceptions or nothing at all. They didn't allow Pro-Life groups in 2017 and i doubt that has changed.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I'm judgemental? You're having a fit because women in another country are hanging around outside wearing pink hats and holding signs. Making all sorts of judgements about them knowing nothing at all about them. Making dubious assertions that they are attacking conservative women on social media, etc.

Now you're going to try to claim the moral high ground because I posted a picture of a guy with a sex robot doll thing? I didn't even make a comment about what was in the picture so whatever your projecting is on you.

"What does it say about you that you immediately went there?" (paraphrasing)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Yep. In about 25-50 years the woman will be obsolete.

Japanese inventors create realistic female ‘love bot’

The mystical power the female Billy Bush has over men, that makes men want to grab and hold the woman, will be dead.

Robots will provide all services: cook, clean, look after the kids, love, sex, take the dog out for a walk.

And it won't matter if the feminists take all their clothes off, and march the streets naked in protest, the robots will have nicer looking bushes. Designed by artistic scientists, all perfectly formed to please the eye, hand, and maleness.

I don't think women have a clue whats coming. Otherwise they wouldn't march at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I'm judgemental? You're having a fit because women in another country are hanging around outside wearing pink hats and holding signs. Making all sorts of judgements about them knowing nothing at all about them. Making dubious assertions that they are attacking conservative women on social media, etc.

Now you're going to try to claim the moral high ground because I posted a picture of a guy with a sex robot doll thing? I didn't even make a comment about what was in the picture so whatever your projecting is on you.

"What does it say about you that you immediately went there?" (paraphrasing)

You didn't have to. Of course the pic was just pure coincidence.
Nah i don't care if you have sex with a robot or doll as long they're of the appropriate age.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join