It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Smoking Gun Classified Clinton Email

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I just think that it was weird that if she says she wasn't smart enough to use the proper phone, they let her stay as head of the State department. Then the Democrats let her run for president. The fact is she is very smart, and ignorant of rules that govern her, she is not shy about thrashing out at others or lying to get ahead.

But evidently the best liar did not get elected last year, She was much better of a liar than Trump. Something must be screwed up with the highly sophisticated computer simulation we live in.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: xuenchen

I think this shows that her 'I'm just a stupid computer-illiterate girl' excuse for continuing to use her Blackberries is bullcrap.
There is a deeper reason that she didn't give up the Blackberries.

Ummm...cause she’s all thumbs...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Republican hunt against Hillary never ends. Get over it guys, she lost.

I think conservatives are secretly in love with her that's why you guys can't stop obsessing over her.

And before the typical comments that I'm a Hillary fan, I am not and never have been but damn I'm tired of reading about her on ATS. Let her go guys, let her go.

There IS a way to avoid reading about her on ATS. Don't click on threads containing her name.
I know, seems all too simple doesn't it? But I guarantee that if you are indeed tired of reading about her, not clicking into threads about her will cure you of your tiredness. I've grown tired of reading certain posters on this site so I've made it a habit to pass over any thread they author. Problem solved.
It's kinda like poison ivy---the name Clinton should bring up a warning like "Leaflets three, let it be." You should be old enough to know this...please accept this award for your participation.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

The Republican hunt against Hillary never ends. Get over it guys, she lost.

I think conservatives are secretly in love with her that's why you guys can't stop obsessing over her.

And before the typical comments that I'm a Hillary fan, I am not and never have been but damn I'm tired of reading about her on ATS. Let her go guys, let her go.

The Democrats aren't planning on running Hillary again next election?

I think the pressure needs to stay on exposing Hillary or she and her gang will push aside any viable candidate for the democrats.

I'll look forward to seeing you NOT be a Hillary fan when she runs again.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

More Smoking Gun Classified Clinton Email

My first thought was The Clinton Gang done offed someone else ?

edit on 1/20/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The Democrats aren't planning on running Hillary again next election? I think the pressure needs to stay on exposing Hillary or she and her gang will push aside any viable candidate for the democrats.

This this this. All the libs are saying get over her, well they need to wake up and smell the coffee cause she ain't going away.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Democrats need to throw Jezebel out the window already. Whats taking them so long?

That Black Widow is hanging on tooth and nail. While venomous angry spittle flies from her sharpened teeth, she screams, " I have a basement full of files on each and every one of you, that will bury you so deep You'll never step foot in Washington DC again."

"IF...you are that lucky"

Des

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: butcherguy

I think this shows that her 'I'm just a stupid computer-illiterate girl' excuse for continuing to use her Blackberries is bullcrap.
There is a deeper reason that she didn't give up the Blackberries.

Ummm...cause she’s all thumbs...?

YouSir

For me, it has more to do with her Blackberry being routed through a server in England.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Evidence and emails galore will have no effect, she's protected from on high and will never face a second of jail time..

Her, Bill, Bush Jnr and Obama will not lose any sleep over the endless proofs of their traitorous events, the people who own the people will make sure of that...

The fact that none of them have faced any real action simply proves this..

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I don't know when people are going to get it. Both the Democrats AND Republican's are protecting her, as well as the FBI etc. People like her and Obama can literally kill people 100 times over...and both sides will do nothing but distract us with the "potential" hopes of her or Obama going to jail. We're consistently being strung along to distract us from the actual plan of the NWO taking over. This is all designed infighting, and nothing more. With all of the evidence so far, and from previous history, Hillary should have been given the death sentence by now. Martha Stewart tells ONE lie to the FBI and she goes to prison. Hillary does everything under the sun, including lying and she literally laughed in the face of Congress. She knows they aren't going to do jack.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hillary, the ultimate woman power. I guess that makes Obama the ultimate black power. Both are above the law. If you believe all these stupid left over Russian bots lies.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Hillary, the ultimate woman power. I guess that makes Obama the ultimate black power. Both are above the law. If you believe all these stupid left over Russian bots lies.

Bots got you hung up. The facts don't care who brings them if the are FACTS..... All that matters is what happened, who was harmed, and what laws were broken.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Bots got you hung up. The facts don't care who brings them if the are FACTS..... All that matters is what happened, who was harmed, and what laws were broken.

Exactly!

Every time something happens of a criminal nature that involves Hillary or Obama, the law and the Liberals NEVER talk about the crime that was proven...its always about who said what, and who leaked the evidence, and now THAT person needs to be imprisoned for treason. They never discuss the actual treason committed by Hillary and Obama though.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

We have proof Comey was made to soft peddle the Hillary email thing.

I dont need a "bot".

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The email thing is like the pizza parlor child sex slaves in the basement, made up. Trumps twitters have endangered our country for real. The China sea region is going to explode any day and nukes will fly.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The email thing is like the pizza parlor child sex slaves in the basement, made up. Trumps twitters have endangered our country for real. The China sea region is going to explode any day and nukes will fly.

I doubt any of this was made up.. I think the evil is reeking to high heaven in DC....

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

The smell of unhinged in the morning.

If that is your opinion, then you are done here and can move along, wouldn't want a nuke from the china sea to get you 🙄

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
I'm sure this time something will actually happen to Clinton.

this time perhaps

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

There's more than enough public evidence to demonstrate clearly that she broke the law. This scum belongs in prison. Thank God someone this irresponsible with classified material isn't president.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I doubt any of this was made up.. I think the evil is reeking to high heaven in DC....

I have no doubt that Pizzagate was real. All you have to do is check out the now defunct Twitter page of Comet Ping Pong; search through the old tweets and jump onto the Twitter pages of CPP's followers. I found stuff that convinced me 100% that this is a pedophile ring. I found avatars like that of a baby in a high chair and someone held a newspaper front page over the baby's head saying something like "Teddy's raunchy romp" or whatever. Lots of allusions to little kids or photos of them. When I tried posting about it on ATS, I got shouted down and my thread was removed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join