It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Political Dynasty in the Making?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Seems that Ivanka is every where. And it isn't just the photos of a very confident Ivanka, she is very active in her father's presidency.

'Like a boss'!: VERY glamorous photos of Ivanka leaving Air Force One have her fans gushing over her future Presidential bid

- The internet is gushing over pictures of Ivanka Trump after the First Daughter was captured leaving Air Force One

-Images captured at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland on Thursday show Ivanka looking like the 'future President of the United States'

- Images show the mother-of-three strutting the tarmac with the elegance and grace of a born leader, rocking a black turtleneck and calf-length wool coat
- The pictures were taken after Ivanka returned from Pennsylvania where she accompanied her father on a tour of the H&K Equipment factory in Coraopolis
www.dailymail.co.uk...

She is involved in promoting President Trump's plans. This included the successful tax plan that passed with relative ease.

The event aimed to promote the president's tax and economic plan that passed the House and Senate along a partisan vote late last month.

President Donald Trump welcomed his daughter behind the lectern, extending a friendly arm towards her, and both seemed in high spirits during the visit, with Ivanka smiling as she addressed the attendees.

Does the United States need another dynasty with all that baggage that can come with that?

edit on 20-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The easy way to stop dynasties in the US is do not vote for family members of past presidents.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Right, tell that to Bernie Sanders.

The system is geared toward the incumbent and any politician that will tickle the corporate media's feet.

The fact that Trump was elected over Hillary the faint is a small miracle.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

This all started with kennedy.
He looked better on television and won the election

Then it slowly snowballed.

Reagon, a well know actor.
Clinton, playing a sax on tv acting cool.

Our last two presidents are social media presidents.

Oprah is unfortunately electable.

Now this girl "looks" presidential.

I'm voting for giant meteor in 2020.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Politics is dictated by events , should her father do well then I don't doubt the next dynasty will be born and President Ivanka would be a real possibility , should her father crash the country then she's Jeb Bush , full of hope but not a chance.
edit on 20-1-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Awesome. A rich model looks like a rich model and all of a sudden people are talking about presidential bids and political dynasties.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ivanka is gorgeous, however as president, she would be the equivalent of justin Trudeau.

She is terrifyingly liberal, and extremely globalist. She could care less about anything but cash.
Add in a husband that shares her views, and you are going to be fu#ked very fast....

Just my opinion.
edit on 20-1-2018 by Hewhowaits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well, people claimed to be tired of the Clinton and Bush dynasties but I see a lot of Trump supporters online hoping the Trump family becomes one.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

Speaking of her husband,

DEUTSCHE BANK WILLING TO REPORT JARED KUSHNER’S ‘SUSPICIOUS TRANSACTIONS’ TO ROBERT MUELLER: REPORT

A German bank reportedly has evidence of “suspicious transactions” related to Jared Kushner’s family accounts and is willing to hand the information over to Russia probe special counsel Robert Mueller.

The board chairman of the banking giant Deutsche Bank, Paul Achleitner, called for an internal investigation and found troubling results, German business magazine Manager Magazin reported in its print edition released on Friday.

Mueller will probably end all hopes of those hoping the Trump family becomes a dynasty. Good riddance.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”
Galadriel in Lord of the Rings

Or if you prefer the movie version:

In place of a Dark Lord, you would have a queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn! Treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me, and despair!

Difference being Ivanka will not refuse the ring if offered. Do not offer her the ring - bad things will happen! Give it to Sam he's a decent bloke.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Unfortunately, I think Mueller is going to have problems of his own soon. He's wrapped up in false investigation started by bogus info - that was produced for the sole purpose of the demo retaining control over their schemes.
I'm a trump supporter, however Ivanka and Jared are friggin dangerous people. They remind me of a younger, prettier version of bill & hillary. ...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Well, people claimed to be tired of the Clinton and Bush dynasties but I see a lot of Trump supporters online hoping the Trump family becomes one.

Must be Russian bots.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Thats a very tempting prospect.
However, being a selfish Brit, I wonder.... Would Giant Meteor maintain our "special relationship"?

Awwww. What the hell... Giant Meteor 2020.

Yaaay!!!

new topics

top topics

join