It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premature adulthood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

A kind of Troyan horse that we have all been trained to fall in to.
Since we are born, slowly and surely we are being taught that we
are pretty much useless at most things. This is our first inception/deception
there is a whisper going on and it is saying. "One day in the future you will be great",
as long as you keep learning eventually you will be an adult, you will have reached the crossing line.
Till then we train you up on how to act, yes you will appear to be great adults. Yes, of course,
it's all just an act. But most will not know the difference. We will train you so you can fight for your rights,
the right to be a man, the right to not be a man, the right to be a woman, the right to be in between.
All of these rights which if we really look at closely, even animals dont make a big deal about.
You will be so convincing, you will believe it even yourself.How amazing I am? Jesus does the training ever end.Only happens when you say Ive had enough.
Of course, what most have never clued on to is that humans have the natural ability/ mind. To learn to be and act like anything. The question is more about, whether what you learn to do is beneficial for you and others or not. Also, are you using the best learning technique? When are we going to stop putting each other down in order for us to fell higher on the ladder? The ladder of what?

edit on 20-1-2018 by ancientthunder because: comas

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

The question is more about, whether what you learn to do is beneficial for you and others or not.

I can see a similar sentiment in the Nature Spirits.

Nimue of Arthurian fame is described as impetuous by her ancestor who in turn is considered wise by her children.

From impetuous to wise is one of the natures of Nature Spirits.

edit on 20-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: accuracy and shpelling mashtake

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This is our first inception/deception
there is a whisper going on and it is saying. "One day in the future you will be great",
as long as you keep learning eventually you will be an adult, you will have reached the crossing line.

Thats how they keep people off balance and malleable their whole life. You are never who you are supposed to be, always struggling to become something more acceptable at some future date.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The game in which You describe is designed to keep One 'consuming' that is the whole gig. It doesn't really matter what it is You're consuming just as long as You continue to do it. To NOT consume is like walking clockwise at the rock.

Let Me ask You this...

Ready?

What if.. What if in today's society You had to choose either having $$$ or having 'influence' You couldn't have both, one or the other. Do You think it would be different? This would ruin the "ones w/the $$$ make the rules" bumper sticker business.

Society went downhill quicker once TheJoneses moved in w/all their cool gear and I've noticed that as soon as 1 'want' is fulfilled it is quickly replaced with another 'want' Never to be sated/happy.

I've noticed that as long as that 'guy in My head' is content ALL is well, and I've noticed that if You're quiet enough, He doesn't NEED much at all. Now I only type 'He/Him' because the voice sounds male, I've noticed some members type 'He/Him' for God like God is certainly Yang. I won't know until I meld back there so........

in the stead,

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Like at Your Rest Home scenario.. The patients receive crap care until their $$$ runs out and then they get sent to an even crappier place when they are down to their monthly check. Their house, cars and retirement savings were scavenged and the house sold PDQ at 30% of its actual value but it did pay for $12 aspirins.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Kids pretending they're 'married'
performing operations on that game
Precocious role models all over Disney, full of blatant adult-only symbols
Why the RUSH
To steal your innocence.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: intrptr

Like at Your Rest Home scenario.. The patients receive crap care until their $$$ runs out and then they get sent to an even crappier place when they are down to their monthly check. Their house, cars and retirement savings were scavenged and the house sold PDQ at 30% of its actual value but it did pay for $12 aspirins.

They finally made it... to the retirement home.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
White people are destroying theirselves by NOT putting each other down.

Yall need to rap battle every once inna while. Computer games are crap motivation compared to fellow man.

Stop handing out first place ribbons and telling everyone its all okay to suck and be tarded. And quit sheltering your kids. Stop "letting your kids be kids" for 30 years. You are ruining yourselves. Kids don't wanna be kids they wanna be taught how to be adults. Quit giving them toys and give them tools!
edit on 21-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join