It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Stupid Has the Democratic Party Become?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Stupid, no, ignorant, yes. I can excuse sheer stupidity but ignorance means they've made the choice to be stupid.

posted on Jan, 21 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

So in other words they want DACA so poor illegals will be voting Republican in California.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
How Stupid Has the Democratic Party Become?

Pretty stupid to where they'd even make a rock look like Einstein.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The dems were listening to me, the shutdown has ended!

Democrats Agree To Reopen Government Without Protections For Dreamers

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Now lets get back to hating on Trump

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

They caused a national stir for nothing.

LOL

The only outcome for me is that Im just that much further from finding any value in an entire political party.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Boy, you folks sure need to keep re-assuring yourselves how stupid the Democrats are for ones who are so certain at where things are headed. In my experience, those having to continuously convince themselves of some perceived truth are usually the ones who need further education.

Also just about every datapoint listed in this thread is pure pants on head wrong.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Boy, you folks sure need to keep re-assuring yourselves how stupid the Democrats are for ones who are so certain at where things are headed. In my experience, those having to continuously convince themselves of some perceived truth are usually the ones who need further education.

Russia

Walls are racist

Illegals are legal

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Except in your infinite wisdom you must have missed that we're not re-assuring ourselves of these things, the investigation is ongoing, a nation border wall has never worked historically so to push it as a solution is akin to trying to reach the moon with a steam power rocket, and lastly nobody is claiming illegals are legal but rather we should not aspire to be soulless husks hell bent on enforcing a law at the expense of human suffering (though I'm glad you've made peace with such a thing).

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

When did this site become a haven for rude, uninformed, willfully ignorant MAGA-humping morons? It's disgusting. You guys have legitimately ruined this site, utterly and completely. Every time im foolish enough to check it, hoping to see the sort of thing ATS is supposed to be about, all I see is a bunch of MAGA-worshipping idiots insulting everybody who doesnt agree with them, spewing inaccurate information, and patting themselves on the back. It's ridiculous, and it's disgusting. Why don't you go chit chat on the Fox News forums? You're trying your hardest to turn ATS into a pro-Trump echo chamber, anyways.
It would be even more infuriating, if it wasn't so laughable and cringe-worthy. Completely inaccurate nonsense, gross generalizations, outright lies, and willfull ignorance. Day after day after day. Literally everybody outside of your little echo chamber thinks that youre a joke and an ebarrassment. You're basically the embodiment of the worst stereotypes of Trump supporters, the kind people make fun of and laugh at.
The sheer amount of willfull ignorance necessary to legitimately believe the things that you say/post is absurd. Your dude lost the popular vote. He has unbelievably terrible approval ratings. So your constant proclamations of his overwhelming victory and the complete destruction of the Deomcratoc Party are, you know.... stupid. So very, very stupid. Stupid, hollow, and woefully inaccurate. Again: willfull ignorance. Check back in a couple of years and let me know how all of that worked out for you, lol. Tell me then about how the Democratic Party is dead. If you don't think the anti-Trump backlash will likely put them back on top, then you're fooling yourselves.

Just a constant stream of insults, lies, inaccurate statements, disingenuous nonsense, and generally obnoxious behavior. This isnt Fox News. This isnt a Republican Party forum. Stop trying to turn it into one. There's literally zero reason to post this kind of obnoxious nonsense day after day. It accomplishes nothing. You're just actively destroying the quality of this website, while simultaneously making yourself a laughingstock to everybody outside of your little MAGA-worshipping circle. Get a life.

edit on 22-1-2018 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

Be sure to order your advance copy "Chasing Hillary", available April 24th!
ew.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join