It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Stupid Has the Democratic Party Become?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For every stupid thing a Dem, says, I can find 2 a republican has. For every Dem arrest made, I can find 9 republicans who have been arrested.

That is the truth, should I go ahead and post the POTUS, making a complete ass out of the U.S.? Bet I can find one.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Whataboutism

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Came across this video. Apparently this was very very prophetic.
The Democrat's are losing because their voting base isn't voting. Even this guy realizes that Democrat's intentionally have high rates of poverty in the areas they serve in order to maintain a strong voter base.
Go to any Democrat stronghold and you can witness these politics happening live.

Sure. Go to a Russian propaganda outlet for your pro-Trump political analysis. Nothing ironic there...LOL!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That is not a thing, and the OP and people responding, are blindly bashing dems, when it comes down to facts, The republican party, time and time again have proven to be crooked.

Not just a little, but nearly 10 fold more indictments and jail time, against republicans....The alt right, spreads FALSE information amongst themselves and spread hate, about the TRUTH.

Look up criminal activity by party. I have posted it a couple of times in threads, it may be time to just make a thread about that. Like I said, nearly 10 Xs indictments, convictions, and PRISON terms. Yet you call Dems Crooked??? Wow!

edit on 20-1-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Quick, jump on your bandwagon and spew hate at the 'other side'.

Whats really stupid is people believing in sides. The gubment is one entity, the people the other. Your representatives are playing you against each other.

Divided we fall.
edit on 20-1-2018 by intrptr because: change

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: MysticPearl
The Dem party has been hijacked by lunatic extremists.

Lefties.

The classic liberal and the liberal by definition no longer has a party.

And the Right!!? tiki torch wielding , goose stepping mfrs within the oval office itself, how could you guys let the party of Lincoln and Reagan, sunk this low

He was the only one Hillary could beat. Remember?

That was after he would quit and wouldn’t win the nom.

It’s the economy, stupid.
It’s the illegals, stupid.
It’s the Wall, stupid.
It’s chain migration, stupid.
It’s wake the # up, stupid.
It’s the rule of law, stupid.

I added a couple.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Lefties.

And the Right!!? tiki torch wielding , goose stepping mfrs within the oval office itself, how could you guys let the party of Lincoln and Reagan, sunk this low

He was the only one Hillary could beat. Remember?

That was after he would quit and wouldn’t win the nom.

It’s the economy, stupid.
It’s the illegals, stupid.
It’s the Wall, stupid.
It’s chain migration, stupid.
It’s wake the # up, stupid.
It’s the rule of law, stupid.

I added a couple.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

My party has killed less innocent people than your party.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The dems are stupid? Here watch you leader from this week..... Babies are being born in the 9th month that has to change..... THIS HAS TO STOP!!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

For every stupid thing a Dem, says, I can find 2 a republican has. For every Dem arrest made, I can find 9 republicans who have been arrested.

That is the truth, should I go ahead and post the POTUS, making a complete ass out of the U.S.? Bet I can find one.

Hey, I saw Menendez in the gAng of 6.

I thought he was in jail?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

My party has killed less innocent people than your party.

I vote for the monster raving lunatic part hasn't killed anyone yet

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: toysforadults
Came across this video. Apparently this was very very prophetic.
The Democrat's are losing because their voting base isn't voting. Even this guy realizes that Democrat's intentionally have high rates of poverty in the areas they serve in order to maintain a strong voter base.
Go to any Democrat stronghold and you can witness these politics happening live.

Sure. Go to a Russian propaganda outlet for your pro-Trump political analysis. Nothing ironic there...LOL!

That was the first thing I noticed. Why would they stop? It's working so well!

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They want to believe, their beliefs are not founded in reality. I can't cut down the Democrats, I mostly vote for Democrats. But not anymore for president, not after all the crap going on in DC lately.

Rick the dems in Franklin, where I recall that you live near there, truly ARE a bit conservative. But then anyone closely watching the locals in both parties usually have decent representation. It is when they make it to DC that they sell out for the uniparty and forget the ones back home. The Fords come to mind as the most corrupt D's. I am sure you can think of some on the R's that are corrupt, but none proven so as several of the Fords.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Being a little liberal and slowly changing society to a better society is good. But the Liberals are going crazy, they are trying to change things without looking at historical problems associated with the change. If everyone gets a fifteen dollar minimum wage, all it does is raise prices. A person who works hard and abuses his body in his job should get better pay than someone who sits behind a desk and spends half their shift socializing with others. I am thinking that college and education are to blame for this, it shifts the good pay and bennies to jobs where people do not actually work much. The money is going to those who are not destroying their body to provide a product or service.

Our whole society is going amuck, I believe that the pay scale is tipped the wrong way. I would rather see socialized medicine and free college for those who want it, but the person going to college should not make more than a construction worker or farmer does, people who put in long hours and tax their body or health should get paid more.

The messed up far left liberals today are just trying to push their way on others, many are educated and think they are worth more than the people working digging ditches or picking veggies by hand. The Farmers are living year to year, if it was not for insurance, most would be bankrupt already. That insurance isn't cheap, most small farmers need to have a job to make it from year to year. Then they work their fields after work and on weekends.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Being a little liberal and slowly changing society to a better society is good. But the Liberals are going crazy, they are trying to change things without looking at historical problems associated with the change. If everyone gets a fifteen dollar minimum wage, all it does is raise prices. A person who works hard and abuses his body in his job should get better pay than someone who sits behind a desk and spends half their shift socializing with others. I am thinking that college and education are to blame for this, it shifts the good pay and bennies to jobs where people do not actually work much. The money is going to those who are not destroying their body to provide a product or service.

Our whole society is going amuck, I believe that the pay scale is tipped the wrong way. I would rather see socialized medicine and free college for those who want it, but the person going to college should not make more than a construction worker or farmer does, people who put in long hours and tax their body or health should get paid more.

The messed up far left liberals today are just trying to push their way on others, many are educated and think they are worth more than the people working digging ditches or picking veggies by hand. The Farmers are living year to year, if it was not for insurance, most would be bankrupt already. That insurance isn't cheap, most small farmers need to have a job to make it from year to year. Then they work their fields after work and on weekends.

So you think you get to decide how much money certain people make?

Because that person went to college? And shouldn't make as much as someone who didn't?

Hmm. There's a term for this school of thinking.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I agree,as a example 10 or 15 years ago if a worker at my plant showed a problem and a solution to management it would get done and the worker would get a bonus.Old management retired and was replaced by young college idiots who would rather fire someone who did that and actually double down on the stuff that doesn`t work just to show how Smart they are-SMH.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

The republicans are mental midgets

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Democratic Party is utterly stupid. Why? Because it claims to support the working class when, in fact, it does not. Only when and if progressives take control of the party will it return to its roots.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Lefties.

I know I am a classical liberal. Conservatives (not the Christian or religious right) are closer in philosophy to true classical liberalism than the Democratic party. It really never was the liberal party to begin because it's always been about wealth redistribution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join