It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release the actual FISA warrant, not some memo from Devin Nunes...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Perhaps he wants some context before doing so? This is a death-blow to the entire Russian conspiracy IMO, so I fully expect the warrant to follow the memo's release. Possibly along with any other supporting information, although I suspect some may magically appear.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What is???

Some memo from known lacky Devin Nunes?!?!

The guy who was booted as the chair of the commitee specifically for being a trump lacky...

Yea... that is gonna be credible..

Especially when everyone knows trump is refusing to release the actual warrant. The warrant that actually says what the premises for the warrant is....

If the real warrant wasn’t bad for trump. He would have droppped it and shed the investigation months ago..

Or atleast attempted to use it to shed the investigation..

Instead of that , assuming his little “the Dems set me up” theory is true..

He will have the least credible republican to drop some memo where he claims he has seen all this shady stuff he can’t release..

Even conservative commentators are saying that trump could prove or debunk his theory 4 months ago..

All he has to do is declassify the actual warrant. That says the actual reason the warrant was signed...

Why isn’t he???

Obviously, because it doesn’t say what he wants it to.

edit on 20-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
made this earlier.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Nice

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Nope. The dossier isn't anymore fake today than its been this past year you've been claiming it is. It's actually been shown to be quite correct in many respects and damn coincidental as to many others and it's pointed Mueller in the right directions.
The cry of fake fake is a desperate cry that no one is buying.

It will put a bit smile on my face when you get to see how truly wrong you are about most everything. Your posts have been very entertaining from a comical standpoint, but the crescendo will be epic.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol that’s funny..

Like there is any chance trump isn’t Lying When he could prove his accusations YESTERDAY BY RELEASING THE WARRANT, but instead is trying to ONLY release some memo from his lacky..

So yea , trump is definitely telling the truth..

BWAHAHAHA
edit on 20-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
BWAHAHAHA

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Ia am hoping that the FISA memo that congress is going to release will not descend into another bogus collection of message exchanges and opinions that canl only be used to set up another investigation that will not have an end. Just like Mueller's investigation on "Russian collusion", it can't have an end nor a solution, because there's no evidence about anything!

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Just woke up and the caffeine has not really taken effect yet so bear with me.

When the topic of the memo first came up didn't the democrats on that committee squash releasing it?

That's what my sleep fogged memory says anyways.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join