It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release the actual FISA warrant, not some memo from Devin Nunes...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: GuidedKill

Trump knew he was right about the "wiretapping".

The phrase “wire tapping” is only a representation of the era trump grew up in. What he meant by the us gov being used to surveil him was right on. The Dems know it and are running scared as they should be.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I do believe it was determined by trumps DOJ and intelligence people that that was a lie.
I'm sure of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm certain this case isn't riding on any single smoking gun event but a series of events and occurrences and history of behaviours.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No worries.

You have been wrong about 95% of all the issues so far anyway.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Why does a memo from Devin “I already had to step aside for acting like a trump lap dog” freaking Nunes, matter.

When the item in question is available???

The question is did the FBI use only the dossier to get the FISA Warrant??

Well let’s check the FISA warrant , not done memo from a known shill.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

No they don’t say that..

They use vague terminology like “it’s concerning..”

As I said in the OP..

Trump claims the fisa warrant was only based on the Fusion gps dossier, and that means the investigation is a fraud..

(Well I dont agree that makes it a fraud.. if you HATE your neighbor then tell on him for growing pot.. that’s legal.. but that’s irrelevant.. )

Well if we want to see why the fisa warrant was issued. Check the warrant..

Trump can unclassify ANYTHING and could have blown this wide open months ago if his assertion is true..

So why isn’t he???

Because he knows the warrant includes more evidence against him than the dossier and doesn’t want that info public..

Why would a memo from a known trump lackey EVER matter??

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because the truth will come out eventually, and he is letting the enemy lie to the public to embarrass themselves in the end. When the opposition is digging their own grave, u move out of the way and let them continue.

If Trump gets involved then the Dems will scream conspiracy and endless nutcase argument.
edit on 19-1-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Why does a memo from Devin “I already had to step aside for acting like a trump lap dog” freaking Nunes, matter.

When the item in question is available???

The question is did the FBI use only the dossier to get the FISA Warrant??

Well let’s check the FISA warrant , not done memo from a known shill.

Like I said in other threads discussing similar topics. I would much rather the actual FISA warrant itself was released. But I’ll take what I can get. Either way this “shill” is going to have to put their money where their mouth is and currently they are making pretty big claims and are backed by their peers.

Tick tock.

edit on 19-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BWAHAHAHA...

Says the guy who only sources infowars and news max..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Riiiiight.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So you will just let them play you like a chump by allowing them to give you something irrelevant. When they 100% have access to the warrant itself . Which clears this all up one way or the other...

At what point does it become obvious he is guilty..

Well, if not guilty... This is no question proof that this “Fusion. GPS was working with the FBI to take trump down. When he is totally innocent..”

If that is the case, as Trump is claiming. He could have proved it a week ago.. or a month ago..

So why isn’t he?? Because he can’t.. the warrant doesn’t say that the dossier is the evidence..

edit on 19-1-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

WHAT?!?!

it’s trumps right to declassify ANYTHING..

The democrats appearently know he is lying again, because they are screaming for him to declassify it too..

But instead they are gonna release a Nunes account of “shady practices “ without any evidence except for Nunes’s word..

Someone who got removed as the commite chair position for being a trump lackey already..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It’s not had to see he is bald face lying..

If the Warrant was only based on the Fusion GPS dossier. Then Trump could declassify it and prove it tomorrow..

Which then the GOP would act like “case closed!”

Well why doesn’t he and instead he wants some memo from a trump lackey released???

Why??

Because it will just include Nunes saying he saw stuff that said XYand Z.. without any proof or context for what XY and Z means..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

BWAHAHAHA

He is the only one who doesn’t want the actual warrant that would answer the question released..

He instead wants a memo from one of his lackeys released.. and will pretend that is evidence..

It’s not even a good ploy..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
trump still has to keep a distances between himself and release. he'll just be accused of bias (and blah blah blah). that's why Q keeps reiterating breadcrumbs...make people find things out for themselves.
or maybe he really digs on watching the fools sweat.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Therecis NOTHING a memo from Devin Nunes could say that would ever be considered credible..

He was already removed from being the chair of the house intel commitee for being a trump lackey.. really getting caught red handed being a trump lackey..

The reason trump wants it released is it will make untrue claims that cannot be verified..

The question is why doesn’t he release the Warrant that will flat out list all evidence against him leading to the fisa...

Which I guarantee includes more than the dossier or trump would have released it already..

The memo can’t provide answers only questions..

Only the warrant can provide the answer and trump is refusing to release it..

Why??

This is him blatantly making all his supporters look like idiots.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
WELL...

Uranium One FAILED so they need something new to distract their FOX viewers...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

For releasing it to the public?!?!

The thing the democrats are screaming for him to do for transparencies sake..

The thing that cannot be considered bias and if he isn’t lying. Could blow up the whole investigation.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WELL...

Uranium One FAILED so they need something new to distract their FOX viewers...

U1 is just getting started.

Wait for the bombshells in 2 months.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PolyCottonBlend

What bias could releasing it to the PUBLIC portray??!?!

And he is so worried about bias he will not release the warrant in question.. the document that actually matters...

But instead wants to release a memo from a known lacky as proof.. because he is worried about looking biased....

Yea.. that makes sense..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join