It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Release the actual FISA warrant, not some memo from Devin Nunes...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

How is that not fair for trump??

Since he has been making the case that all the warrant is based off of is the Fusion GPS stuff. Why not release it and blow it all up??

Because what actually got the warrant looks BAD..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Democrat's can't trust anyone that's not part of the governments criminal enterprise.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No I mean the actual warrant that tells the reason for the investigation..

The source.

Not done meaningless memo from a partisan hack..

That’s how you know they are playing us.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So if im getting this straight, the corrupt politicians on the gop side say they have proof its all a hoax, but wont release it because its going to make them look bad.

Is that todays excuse.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No I mean the actual warrant that tells the reason for the investigation..

The source.

Not done meaningless memo from a partisan hack..

That’s how you know they are playing us.

You will find no argument from me here... preach on brotha!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Its currently an ace in negotiations prediction no shutdown no memo,shutdown maybe

Hmm, that’s actually brilliant!

Trump goes into the DACA nogotiations with this warrant as leverage. If true, he’s basically saying if they let the government shut down he will declassify the warrant.

He should corner them into a deal and then just declassify the warrant for poopoos and hahas.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

The Democrat's can't trust anyone that's not part of the governments criminal enterprise.

Yeah, and Trump supporters can't trust anyone whose lips aren't attached to Trumps ass. Yawn?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Your fixation with Trump is irrelevant to my comment.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Memo is a sampling of multiple examples of laws broken by Loretta Lynch's department, at Obama's direction. Also, there is damning info against Hillary Clinton in the memo as well...according to one Congressman who was asked point-blank on Fox News this afternoon. (I hope he doesn't get in trouble for leaking something)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
But but Obama, but but Hillary.

This is only a very clever ploy to shift the narrative away from, and do anything to shut down and discredit, the very real and serious Mueller investigation, which is not going away but pumping away, using deflection by a bunch of gutless partisans more concerned with their own power than they are about America.

These GOP hacks would throw the US and what the idea of America is under the bus to protect both themselves and Trump, and those that enable it should be ashamed.

America is under attack from within and from without and the GOP is enabling it for their own selfishness.

That's the way it actually is.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There are Democrats on that Committee too.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The warrant was based on the Dossier, which has been proven to be a BS trick.

Obama Inc. authorized everything with the fixing and desperate attempt to get Clinton elected.

Late in the Campaign, the DNC realized she had a real chance to loose.

They were bitterly jealous and hopelessly desperate to stop Trump.

That's why we saw Hillary go on her "50 points" tirade.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Oh ok, nm Somebody says this warrant is related to the Steele Dossier?? I still don't understand. Is the theory that this warrant proves the entire investigation is a load of baloney or something?? Like I said before the edit I did not see this on my News in 30 and I been focusing on the Turk/Kurd showdown. Yall should check that out, tanks are exploding left and right.
edit on 1-19-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Getting Nervous are we?

The only people getting nervous are those who are actively trying to discredit, subvert, and shut down the entire investigation.

Tick tock indeed.
edit on 19-1-2018 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Could somebody give me a quick rundown on what all this FISA memo controversy is?? I was busy watching Turks and Kurds blow each other up while Russians and Americans were like "hey, stop that! You guys are being mean to each other!" I did not get any rundown of this on my Reuters news in 30, so I have no idea whats going on, or why two threads are raging about it.

Basically Obama era FBI/DOJ got caught tapping Trumps lines illegally and there is a 4 page memo on it out there outlining and pointing fingers at the perps. Goes all the way to the White House.

Dems butt hurt because this points to fruit from a poisonous tree will most likely end Muellers special council and resulting in many charges dropped.

edit on 19-1-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
oh cool. Sounds fun. Im going to get back to watching WW3 and seeing what is hopefully the beginning of the end of Turkey as part of NATO. Let me know how this goes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Trump knew he was right about the "wiretapping".

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nope. The dossier isn't anymore fake today than its been this past year you've been claiming it is. It's actually been shown to be quite correct in many respects and damn coincidental as to many others and it's pointed Mueller in the right directions.
The cry of fake fake is a desperate cry that no one is buying.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
oh cool. Sounds fun. Im going to get back to watching WW3 and seeing what is hopefully the beginning of the end of Turkey as part of NATO. Let me know how this goes.

No problem bro. We’ll let you know when we are done arguing over here by bombing a country full of brown people near you.

Murica!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
yes, right. I am sure the smoking gun is right around the corner, again, for the umpteenth time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join