It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all, bout time I join in on this fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
First of all I'm by no means new to ats, in the sense that I have been here a long time, reading, laughing, gaining information I probably would never have found any where else. But recently I felt the need to join so here I am now ready to let you all have my 2 cents. Trust me it's gonna add up fast. Don't worry tho I have plenty put away and to the side.
About me: at least what I like to read.
Dreams and predictions, military projects, other worldly things, false flags and such.
But anyways I'm glad I joined and look forward to contributing to this community.
Peace out
Love
Pot

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potmonster
First of all I'm by no means new to ats, in the sense that I have been here a long time, reading, laughing, gaining information I probably would never have found any where else. But recently I felt the need to join so here I am now ready to let you all have my 2 cents. Trust me it's gonna add up fast. Don't worry tho I have plenty put away and to the side.
About me: at least what I like to read.
Dreams and predictions, military projects, other worldly things, false flags and such.
But anyways I'm glad I joined and look forward to contributing to this community.
Peace out
Love
Pot

Welcome and good luck my friend...ATS is not what it used to be. Try and enjoy yourself..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Potmonster

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site even more as a member.

Your user name made me chuckle. Mine would have been similar for many years. I'll turn 40 in August and have a 2 and 5 year old so I should have went with soberstressedoutmonster.

See you around the boards!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Welcome,
Please enjoy your stay.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I'm not the potmonster you think i am. Im more of a pots and pans stacked 5 ft high in and all around my house, I can't get enough lol jk, your spot on bro, been carrying this name with me since I was 15 . I am 25 now. I imagine that will all change when I have children.
See ya out there man!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

It is what it is. And I do enjoy myself nightly. Thank you my friend and good luck to yourself also

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Potmonster
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

I'm not the potmonster you think i am. Im more of a pots and pans stacked 5 ft high in and all around my house, I can't get enough lol jk, your spot on bro, been carrying this name with me since I was 15 . I am 25 now. I imagine that will all change when I have children.
See ya out there man!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Welcome Pot to ATS!

If you start calling Kettle colorful names you might get a warning from a moderator! Otherwise, welcome to the Island of Misfit Toys!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
good evening and welcome Potmomster. i'm kind of a pot-monster myself. have a good ATS

top topics

join