It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Xcalibur: A Ten Year Retrospective

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

We did break a story once. I was trying to hunt it down but can't find the right one. It involved the killing of horses and I want to say the BLM.

We were the first ones to mention anything about about it. Leading to the MSM having to source ATS. And if I'm right about the BLM aspect, that pretty much led to the Bundys.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Zorgon's signature is awesome...

originally posted by: zorgon
"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track" It is comforting to know that the more they attack you, the deeper the nerve that you hit...

When you have reduced them to screaming meanies... you get to put another notch on your sword sheath...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Congrats and great work!

I remember reading enjoying some of your great threads and others you listed before I joined.

Web research led me to ATS quite often and I enjoyed digging through the forums.

We still get some gems now n then.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Bigburgh

I really wish I had the time to rediscover everyone that deserves mention. ATS has such a deep history and so many people that have contributed to it. I just hope this thread helps newer members discover ATS' past.

I like your kindness in the pursuit of new members.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Member tjack

Picture Shows How All Humans On Earth Would Fit Into One 900 Meter-Wide Ball

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Your thread made me reflect a bit. I first joined ATS in 2007 under another account. It has been part of my daily routine all these years too.

There are so many members I miss, others I dont try to connect with enough.

This site has been a way for me to test my mind, check myself and grow out of my ego, as well as learn so much about everything. I cant possibly express how much I have gotten out of ATS.

I have accepted that no one here is here for ever. That we are strong because we are independent and free thinkers not hinged to a single person or idea.

It is really cool to see new and young people starting out their journey.

I hope we all leave them with the best of us as a legacy. It sounds absurd but I feel like it would be a travesty if we lost everything we have all built here.

When we are all dead, I hope everyone from some snot nosed kid to an old grunt, can look back and take from us the seeds needed so that they can be happy and free, or just better.

Maybe thats too lofty a dream. Or pathetic. lol

If you are a new member reading this many years from now, know this: We are with you in spirit. Carry on the torch and always,

HOLD IT DOWN.

OP, You already know.

edit on 1 19 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Applause! That was very nice, tadaman. Very nice.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: roadgravel

We did break a story once. I was trying to hunt it down but can't find the right one. It involved the killing of horses and I want to say the BLM.

We were the first ones to mention anything about about it. Leading to the MSM having to source ATS. And if I'm right about the BLM aspect, that pretty much led to the Bundys.

Was it this one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Nightstar 
Martin7?? Oops 
TNMockingbird 
Boncho 
Zazzafrazz 
Trueamerican 
Sublimecraft 
Grambler and antedeluvian 
DBCowber and Augustusmasonicus for humor 
Zaphod58 Sammish FredT anzha bassplayr Astro for aviation 
Of course Skepticoverlord, Springer, DTOM, Blaine, TT10th.. 

GEEZER 

👆👆👆👆👆👆
I meant BEEZER 🐇
edit on 19-1-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Really well put. At the end of the day we may have our differences or we may have different interests but I'm sure everyone on this site came to it with a love of knowledge and a desire for the truth. Things may change over time but that's one thing the connects us all together.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join