It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shallow State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This is for all of you convinced the deep state is a separate entity from the regular state, it isn't. There's only one. Ever heard the quote, "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."? This is what our government has done.

It's gotten to the point where the government has convinced a lot of people they aren't the government, and by following what they want you to think, you're fighting against the real government..

Which is a crock of ####, and sad. Sad that people who consider themselves conspiracy theorists and free thinkers have by choice become statist lapdogs chasing the proverbial cars that are the latest government "approved" conspiracies.

You want evidence of the real deep state? Ask yourself why it is you bend over backwards to make excuses for the bad things our current president and government does..

Have a nice day.

ETA: But Obama, but Hillary. Figured I would go ahead and get that out of the way for everybody.
edit on 19-1-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Have a nice day.

ETA: But Obama, but Hillary. Figured I would go ahead and get that out of the way for everybody.

But "Russians" !!

Deep State not the same as the Regular State

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Have a nice day.

But "Russians" !!

There's only the state, and us people.

Anything else is someone trying to play you for whatever their agenda is. That's the reality.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Have a nice day.

But "Russians" !!

Good catch, I was going to remind him about the Russians too. Can't forget them!

Oh and the zionists!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So if we don't believe what you believe were closed minded idiots. Color me surprised. You could have just jumped on the bandwagon during the other 100 threads from the defeated leftists of ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
So if we don't believe what you believe were closed minded idiots. Color me surprised. You could have just jumped on the bandwagon during the other 100 threads from the defeated leftists of ATS.

Not at all. If you believe what the government wants you to believe, you're a closed minded idiot. It has nothing to do with my beliefs.

Forgive me for not falling all over myself when the Trump admin holds up a bed sheet in the theater lobby and invites everyone to take a look behind the curtain..

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Have a nice day.

But "Russians" !!

Good catch, I was going to remind him about the Russians too. Can't forget them!

Oh and the zionists!

I didn't forget anything. It just helps drive my point home when y'all are the ones to bring it up.

Thanks for being on time.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Not at all. If you believe what the government wants you to believe, you're a closed minded idiot. It has nothing to do with my beliefs.

Forgive me for not falling all over myself when the Trump admin holds up a bed sheet in the theater lobby and invites everyone to take a look behind the curtain..

I believe what my research leads me to believe. Not the gov, media, you, or anyone else.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I believe what my research leads me to believe. Not the gov, media, you, or anyone else.

Where do you research things?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Dude the CIA been running the drugs, starting the wars, overthrowing governments, the world over, in addition to undermining our own democracy/republic, since before they were even called the CIA.

They started the heroin epidemic of the 60's-70's, and the crack epidemic of the 80's. They were at the points of origins of the drugs, involved in the global supply chain of the drugs, funneling them right into our streets all while working for Wall Street in many other capacities overthrowing governments for as little as BANANAS (literally bananas). Wall Street / the banksters who profit from the "War on Drugs", and the"Cold War" which was the EXCUSE to overthrow all those governments and starts all those hot wars that facilitated all that drug war mess (itself just the vehicle to corrupt governments the world over including our own).

Then when the Cold War dried up their own pet creation Al Qaeda came to the rescue in delivering the new "War on Terror" to justify perpetual global war in the 'vacuum' left after USSR collapse, and sure enough Al Qaeda are literally the opium heroin cartel kingpins of Planet Earth. Where from their point of origin Afghanistan they drugs hail, Clinton;s big war of the 90's, the Balkan's, was all about the drug corridor and the CIA worked side by side with them right up to 2001, then came 9/11, then Bush wouldn't bomb their drug labs. Then Obama wouldn't bomb their drug labs. Then Obama and Hillary partnered with Al Qaeda in blowing up the Middle East. You know, the "moderate rebels". Now we're talking TREASON on top of the war crimes committed in half a MILLION DEAD in Syria.

And there it is the "continuity of government" since the middle of World War 2. That's the "Deep State", partnered with organized crime and Wall Street (who owns the banks, MSM, Hollywood, and the "Two Party's") from the first day to this very day. It's totally documented now. Do you have the balls to read and acknowledge the history that has the Republican's equally guilty in this pattern with the Democrat's across this spanse of time? ARE YOU "HIGH INFORMATION"??? Here you go "The Wars of Drugs Report" its 95% citations.

edit on 19-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly. I'm curious why you think that isn't just the government. No deep state is required for any of that.

Those are the people we elect to office.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Check my edit at the bottom.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

No, that's your reality.

There is more than one reality--theoretical physicists and Oprah can tell you that.

Or...and this is just a thought...that's just, like, your opinion, man.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OP's entirely right.. it surprises me how eager people are to believe that a career con man with a shady past is leading some triumphal charge to evict the 'shadow government' or 'deep state' from the works. y'all get played so hard by 4chan it's not even funny.

well, it's a little funny.

but mostly sad.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Check my edit at the bottom.

If you accept that the "deep state" is both the republicans and democrats, I don't know what we're arguing about. That's the point of this rant.

There's only one state, and I'd prefer to just label it "the state" to avoid the type of divisive connotations that have been applied to it by Trumpers who are muddying the water with a false image of a bogeyman. The state is the state is the state. It isn't some secret organization working against Trump. It's a public organization, working against all of us.

There's only one state, one government. And then us people.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

You're panicking about this memo crap aren't you?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You're panicking about this memo crap aren't you?

Why would that even enter into my mind? Wake me up when a bombshell is actually a bombshell, and not just one side trying to muddy the waters so everyone doesn't look at how dirty they are.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The hyperbole on display today is truly something.

With that said, a lion doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If you accept that the "deep state" is both the republicans and democrats, I don't know what we're arguing about. That's the point of this rant.

I don't believe you. I think the point of this rant is that you're sh1tting yourself that you've been wrong for a very long time and the time is about up. You were all for the Russian collusion nonsense and thought that the government would find evidence to oust Trump and make you happy.

Now that the tables are turning you suddenly hate the entire government... So see through...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I don't believe you. I think the point of this rant is that you're sh1tting yourself that you've been wrong for a very long time and the time is about up. You were all for the Russian collusion nonsense and thought that the government would find evidence to oust Trump and make you happy.

Now that the tables are turning you suddenly hate the entire government... So see through...

Remind me who told you the Russian investigation is over..

ETA: I've been saying this for over a year. It'd help to know what you're talking about before trying to discredit me. Just a heads up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join