It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie Has Been Here.....God help us all!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: GuidedKill

I'm sure your mockery and imitation will garner more starry flaggy love than my original thread and you will get many back slaps for your comedic efforts.

My original prediction stands.

It's just a dream.....how can dreams mock or imitate other dreams?

My prediction still stands as well....however my dream is moving closer to reality. How about yours?

Yeah. You're a funny one aren't you love?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: underwerks

You seem to know a lot about a memo that hasn't been released.

It's just a dream...But is was so vivid it must be real....

Ahhh, I see. Well, I have my nothing ketchup and nothing mustard ready. As usual.

Can I get some grilled nothing-onions with that?

You sure can....But why eat nothing A la Carte? I heard the Dems have a fully stocked all you can eat nothing buffet. Surely one could get their fill of nothing there.

You guys are killing me!

Well you won't die from eating nothing...It's no carb, no GMO, no fiber, no fat and no truth. Eat all you want!! The Dems sure can't get enough of it.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I'm sure your mockery and imitation will garner more starry flaggy love than my original thread and you will get many back slaps for your comedic efforts.

My prediction still stands as well....however my dream is moving closer to reality. How about yours?

I think so...People do seem to laugh with me as opposed to at me.

Even in my dreams I'm winning!!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think so...People do seem to laugh with me as opposed to at me.

Even in my dreams I'm winning!!

In your dreams...yes.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
The TPTB or Deep State (CIA backed) have been in power since Kennedy, now a new group (Military backed) took over and what you see is the fight for survival....

Interesting times we live and dream in for sure.....one thing that is a bad dream is people are so partisan they are no longer holding our gov officials accountable for their actions. Maybe that was the plan all along. Get everyone so divided that they would no longer fight to hold the gov accountable but would fight each other instead.

Sad the Alt-Left has been baited into a fight against themselves. Supporting gov over reach and abuse is the same as not supporting peoples rights. That is basically what the left is saying by defending these actions...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Our old liar in chief doing what he does best..

We have lived and continue to live under the lies Barack Obama sold us....Me and you

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I read your Thread. You leftists are amazingly delusional.
I'm not a republican or a democrat. I'm pretty much down the middle. I'm fully on board with gay rights, pro choice and keeping religion away from government. I'm keeping my arsenal of guns, I want less taxes, regulation and smaller govt.

And Trump is definitely the giant douche to Clinton the turd sandwich.

But you leftists are so embarrassingly full of sh*t it's stunning.

I hope you get the help you so obviously need and are able to one day rejoin reality.
edit on 19-1-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

But...But...Trump....

muahahahahahahaha!

A look in the mirror perhaps!

edit on 19/1/18 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: AboveBoard

I read your Thread. You leftists are amazingly delusional.
I'm not a republican or a conservative. I'm pretty much down the middle. I'm fully on board with gay rights, pro choice and keeping religion away from government. I'm keeping my arsenal of guns, I want less taxes, regulation and smaller govt.

And Trump is definitely the giant douche to Clinton the turd sandwich.

But you leftists are so embarrassingly full of sh*t it's stunning.

I hope you get the help you so obviously need and are able to one day rejoin reality.

The problem is most Democrats feel they are too far down the road to turn back. They have always identified as Left leaning or Democrats and to go against that is to go against what has defined them all their lives. They would rather go down with the ship instead of open their eyes to the lies their party is selling them.

I voted for Obama his first term because I was upset with the lies Bush sold the American people to enter the war. People voted for Trump because they were tired of the lies and deceit Obama had been pushing the last 8 years. When the people on the left realize they are not defined as a person by their political party only then will they be free to fight corruption.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ATS does not allow spinoff threads.
Here is the original
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join