It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Lie Has Been Here.....God help us all!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This trending #releasethememo has really driven home the massive cover up and psy-op attempted on the left

Recently I have had a moment of clarity or a very vivid premonition that is so real, it is factual. In my nightmare/prediction I saw that our past president Barack Obama and our U.S. Government circumvented the law in an attempt to stop and interfere with our legal election process. This is a revelation that is sooo egregious that is boarders on Hitler and Stalin tactics. The stakes are extremely high and the fundamental laws our Country was created on are in jeopardy. A false memo was used to by the Justice Department and the FBI to circumvent the 4th amendment and illegally surveille a U.S. Citizen and sitting President. High crimes have been committed by the last President Barack Obama and his staff and these crimes should be exposed to the American Public.

Not only did these atrocious acts take place while Barack Obama was president but still continue today. The deep state is actively attempting to over throw our elected officials by continuing this farce of an investigation that is based on lies and half truths.

If they succeed American Democracy dies. Obama is worse than Stalin and Hitler and his attempt is nothing sort of a coop.

I'm putting this here because it was a dream I had however this dream is based on factual information and not fantasy land. The difference is everyone knows I'm not wrong and this isn't a fantasy but something that has happened and is still happening. The signs are all there, even if the Dems are trying to silence them.

Consider this a warning....

- GK

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

lol! Looks like we might need a 'theft of ideas" forum. Nice try.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

lol! Looks like we might need a 'theft of ideas" forum. Nice try.

It's just a dream....Dreams can't be stolen

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
IMO it's just a very small piece of the overall trainwreck our government has become. What about the $21 trillion missing from just a few government agency's accounting? What about MERS that illegally digitized home mortgages and in the process destroyed legal titles to over 60 million properties? What about the $500 trillion in unregluated interest related derivatives issued to hedge the ZIRP policies of the fed?

Most people got their head in the freaking dirt man, it's been over for quite a while now.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Really? Niiiiiiice.

link   
I dreamed that many politicians will fall because of the "Memo".

Many lies got exposed.

Pluto in Capricorn until 2025.

Big damage to the U.S. Establishment.

link   

originally posted by: SkeptiSchism
IMO it's just a very small piece of the overall trainwreck our government has become. What about the $21 trillion missing from just a few government agency's accounting? What about MERS that illegally digitized home mortgages and in the process destroyed legal titles to over 60 million properties? What about the $500 trillion in unregluated interest related derivatives issued to hedge the ZIRP policies of the fed?

Most people got their head in the freaking dirt man, it's been over for quite a while now.

So scary it has to be a nightmare right?? To Quote Mark Twain: “Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.”

link   

You seem to know a lot about a memo that hasn't been released.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It's just a dream...But is was so vivid it must be real....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
donald the shthole
edit on 19-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
depending on wat you mean by GOD

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
depending on wat you mean by GOD

It just rolled off the tongue...I'm sure many involved in my dream will be praying to him shortly.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Ahhh, I see. Well, I have my nothing ketchup and nothing mustard ready. As usual.

Can I get some grilled nothing-onions with that?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The TPTB or Deep State (CIA backed) have been in power since Kennedy, now a new group (Military backed) took over and what you see is the fight for survival....

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Haha, touche!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'm sure your mockery and imitation will garner more starry flaggy love than my original thread and you will get many back slaps for your comedic efforts.

My original prediction stands.

edit on 19-1-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Ahhh, I see. Well, I have my nothing ketchup and nothing mustard ready. As usual.

You sure can....But why eat nothing A la Carte? I heard the Dems have a fully stocked all you can eat nothing buffet. Surely one could get their fill of nothing there.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I just want to say, it's kind of crazy to see the government has convinced people they aren't the government and that by following them you're fighting against the "real" government..

But hey, it's 2018 now. If you believe it, it means it's true.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I'm sure your mockery and imitation will garner more starry flaggy love than my original thread and you will get many back slaps for your comedic efforts.

My original prediction stands.

It's just a dream.....how can dreams mock or imitate other dreams?

My prediction still stands as well....however my dream is moving closer to reality. How about yours?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You sure can....But why eat nothing A la Carte? I heard the Dems have a fully stocked all you can eat nothing buffet. Surely one could get their fill of nothing there.

You guys are killing me!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join