It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas police to provide latest in 1 October investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

If you can find the original thread on the Vegas shooting, they're in there. There were numerous leaked photos showing the room where the shooting happened, including the tables with the guns. None included a long and highly visible blue hose.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Krakatoa

If you can find the original thread on the Vegas shooting, they're in there. There were numerous leaked photos showing the room where the shooting happened, including the tables with the guns. None included a long and highly visible blue hose.

Well, since you are the one making the claim, actually, the burden is upon you to back it up. However, for giggles I did a quick check back to the original news footage video from that period that was posted here in that ATS thread.

Here is a still from that video clearly showing the hose (see red arrow I placed there). So, your claim is false that it did not exist in the original photos.

Here is a link to the ATS thread post I made with the video link, Vegas was a single shooter and here is the simple explanation.: posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:26 AM

edit on 1/19/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join