It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey attacks Kurdish towns, short before invasion of Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: airowineSailorcat

No mention of it yet in Our News media.....

But this guy has cought on from his Source.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Hi, have you been able to find any reliable consistent reporting from the YPG or Afrin in general since their communications were cutoff by the MIT ordring the ISP's to terminate service?

I only am able to discover Turkish equipment movements, and massive disinformation being propragated through social media.
Very limited communications from Rojava Defense forces twitter account, and that is about it. Did you see, that international volunteers are now deploying to Afrin to fight the Turks??? This may add a new element to the equation.

posted on Jan, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

The turks want to relive the glory of the ottoman empire and create a new caliphate.

This times infinite.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Iam on this vhannel since a long time. He has always cary data on troops. I think i heard it else where but i ha a weedhole in my memory inmoment with where i also saw it. I recomment keep an eye on israeli news i trusthim because his look at politics are fair i think(was alwYs)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2018 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Hi, have you been able to find any reliable consistent reporting from the YPG or Afrin in general since their communications were cutoff by the MIT ordring the ISP's to terminate service?

I only am able to discover Turkish equipment movements, and massive disinformation being propragated through social media.
Very limited communications from Rojava Defense forces twitter account, and that is about it. Did you see, that international volunteers are now deploying to Afrin to fight the Turks??? This may add a new element to the equation.

Told you already , those Crusaders will all be killed ; not for the first time either .

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Bold statement
By the looks of it, big tough Turkey is struggling to take Afrin.

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Bold statement
By the looks of it, big tough Turkey is struggling to take Afrin.

Afrin is full of civilians ; US & Russia are not going stay here forever , Turks will .

11 days into operation and hardly any civilian deaths reported .

Looks can be deceptive .

Manjib is next and East of Euphrates will also be cleaned from pawns of Crusaders too .

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
nmd

posted on Jan, 30 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
dp

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Hey Turk, you guys seem to have left some stuff behind? Having trouble?? Your government is covering up its heavy losses, but you are well aware of that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join