It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have been having some very strange dreams.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hey everyone.
As the title states, I have been having some very strange, and disturbing dreams lately.
First, I do want to say, that I am not the type to focus on, or think my dreams have any real significance.
But these are different, than any dream I have ever had.
Ok.
It starts with absolutely no clues that it is a dream. Just a normal day. Until, suddenly everything turns this eerie amber/orange color.
I go to the window, and look outside, and everything is drenched in this color. I go outside and look at the sky, and there is this massive blackness approaching. Like a storm, but unlike any storm I have ever seen. And there is this silence, that chills me to the bone. I then, have this overwhelming sense that there is *somewhere* I need to be, and I feel like there isn't much time.
And that's it, I wake up, with that unbelievable feeling of terror still lingering. I can't fully explain the weight of the feeling.
I have now had this dream for the last four nights, always a different situation, but always ending the same.
As I said, I never care too much about bad dreams, but this is just different.
Anyway, I just felt like I needed to share it.
What do you think? Have any of you experienced anything like this?

Thanks for reading.

edit on 19-1-2018 by Jefferton because: spelling

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Dreams are how your brain stores short term memories into long term memories. Images are symbols or representations of experiences you've had in your day. If the feeling was you need to be somewhere is there something that happened the previous day where you had to be somewhere.

I've had some pretty strange dreams in my life. One time I dreamt I was extraterrestrial and I was dreaming in first person POV on alien a planet interacting with other aliens. Which is probably why I am here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Dreams are how your brain stores short term memories into long term memories. Images are symbols or representations of experiences you've had in your day. If the feeling was you need to be somewhere is there something that happened the previous day where you had to be somewhere.

I've had some pretty strange dreams in my life. One time I dreamt I was extraterrestrial and I was dreaming in first person POV on alien a planet interacting with other aliens. Which is probably why I am here on ATS.

Oh I know, which is why I never think too much about them.

I've just never experienced anything like these.
I just hope it stops soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Had something similar years ago, although I was awake at the time.

Same massive, storm-like blackness approaching; same lingering terror. The place I needed to be was home (I was at a small cafe, a fifteen minute walk from home at the time; I made it home in seven!).

This happened the night, several hours before the Northridge, CA earthquake. I was about 500 miles north of the quake at the time.

To this date, I have never forgotten that feeling of terror, of being “hunted” by something “evil”.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I disagree with what you say dreams are.
I believe dreams are actually your brain getting rid of useless information you have acquired throughout the last day or two.
I picture it as a running faucet of memory, flowing past your minds eye.

I'm pretty sure there is still no real proof of where they come from, just what makes sense to me.

Your brain remembers everything it sees, smells, hears, feels, ect. but only remembers what is important. This is part of the reason subliminal messaging works.
The memory that you don't need, is dumped while you sleep. This memory dump, imo, is where dreams come from.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Wow, very similar!

Thanks for letting me know! I wonder if anything, what it means?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Ummm...it's the drugs man...everything in moderation as the saying goes...

Is the orange sky at sunset or sunrise...?

"Red sky at night sailors delight...red sky at morn sailors take warn"

YouSir

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...it's the drugs man...everything in moderation as the saying goes...

Is the orange sky at sunset or sunrise...?

"Red sky at night sailors delight...red sky at morn sailors take warn"

YouSir

Lol, no drugs.

As far as I can remember, it just happens suddenly in the middle of the day.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Possibly a prophetic dream. You may be getting early warnings of a future disaster. Before 9-11 there were a number of people who had dreams of planes crashing into towers and buildings burning. And so on.

That being said there is something I'm worried about that if I have the time line right there could be a major disaster brewing. Put simply it's this. In the book of Hosea and Matthew 24 in the bible these two prophesies seem to put a date on the Apocalypse. It should be over with no later than May 15 2028. So working backwards it seems that there could be a major end time event happing in 2018. The Gog-Magog Disaster of Ezekiel 38.

As I see it if this disaster requires a 7 year cleanup and the Antichrist rules for 3 1/2 years then Gog-Magog should be happening this year. You might be picking up on that.

Joel and Acts do state that the young will see visions and the old will dream dreams before the great and terrible day of the Lord. You could be getting one of those.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Couple of points:

The “storm” image I experienced, in my mind’s eye at least, was that of what is called a “Haboob”, a large sand/dust storm, although in my mind, the roiling front was dark gray/black, not brown.

There are many images of haboobs available online, I encourage you to find them and compare those images to what you imagined.

Also, I was able to “locate” the impending “theat”: the fear was much stronger to the south of me than in any other direction (just my luck that getting home required me to head south from where I was at the time, talk about sphincter-clenching!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well, I truely hope that it isn't anything prophetic, because it didn't seem like very much fun!

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
The dream certainly fits the theme of this month:

ETA: I'm not trying to be dismissive, quite the contrary. I think something is going on.
edit on 19-1-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing,dreams fascinate me no end.That does sound menacing..idk what to make of it though but if it is not a portent of something looming on the horizon,an actual "general population" event - then it could just be for yourself.Your own psyche giving you a heads up about possible personal danger from a person or situation.The subconscious picks up hints and clues that the conscious part is often too busy,or even unwilling,to process during waking hours.

I had a somewhat similar dream some years ago,they can be quite unforgettable.But mine was of the sky also filled with falling ash,there was a massive statue that had fallen,ashes and fire and destruction.A flying thing in the distance over some hills,and that post apocalyptic type surroundings.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I go outside and look at the sky, and there is this massive blackness approaching. Like a storm, but unlike any storm I have ever seen.

Depending on your proximity. Impactor events are proceeded by light on the horizon followed by hi altitude fast moving clouds.

But you never heard of that before.

Ever read "Lucifers Hammer? Neat descriptives in there, author consulted physicists before writing.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Thank you for sharing,dreams fascinate me no end.That does sound menacing..idk what to make of it though but if it is not a portent of something looming on the horizon,an actual "general population" event - then it could just be for yourself.Your own psyche giving you a heads up about possible personal danger from a person or situation.The subconscious picks up hints and clues that the conscious part is often too busy,or even unwilling,to process during waking hours.

I had a somewhat similar dream some years ago,they can be quite unforgettable.But mine was of the sky also filled with falling ash,there was a massive statue that had fallen,ashes and fire and destruction.A flying thing in the distance over some hills,and that post apocalyptic type surroundings.

It could very well be a stress dream.

I have been feeling oddly anxious lately.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I go outside and look at the sky, and there is this massive blackness approaching. Like a storm, but unlike any storm I have ever seen.

Depending on your proximity. Impactor events are proceeded by light on the horizon followed by hi altitude fast moving clouds.

But you never heard of that before.

Ever read "Lucifers Hammer? Neat descriptives in there, author consulted physicists before writing.

Interesting! No, I can't say that I have.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nova had a reely big shew on it recently. Described exactly your dream..Didn't see that either?

Never seen any threads here about asteroids either?

K

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nova had a reely big shew on it recently. Described exactly your dream..Didn't see that either?

Never seen any threads here about asteroids either?

K

No, but I am interested! Probably could find it on Youtube. Any chance you remember the title?

Not sure what you mean about asteroid threads.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ha, I wrote theme of the month but there was also this strange false(?) alert in September (about ten days before the Last Vegas shooting). And since black and orange feature prominently in your dream this might freak you out a little bit.

Fake, Apocalyptic Emergency Alert Takes Over TVs In Orange County

As noted at Gizmodo, the messages in the above footage come from previously recorded material. The above video, in which a voice warns that “extremely violent times will come,” seems to originate from the Christian radio program Insight for Living with Chuck Swindoll. The voice in the bottom video, in which a man talks frantically about a government conspiracy at Area 51, comes from a 1997 installment of the radio show Coast to Coast AM, which focuses on conspiracy theories and the paranormal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join