It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC TV crew tried to sneak fake explosive device through Newark Airport security, feds say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Seven members of a television crew have been charged by cops with trying to sneak a fake explosive device through a security checkpoint at Newark Airport, the Transportation Security Administration said.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation said that the team was filming for cable network CNBC, which is based in Englewood Cliffs. The TSA did not release the names of the people they said were arrested, and the Port Authority only said that it was investigating the incident.

CNBC TV crew tried to sneak fake explosive device through Newark Airport security, feds say

Since when is it ok to try to sneak a pipe bomb thru TSA?? CNBC needs to be shut down by the FCC period make a big example of this EVERYONE GOES HOME and whoever put them up to it goes to jail .
But no they'll be fined with a stern warning.... Bull#. Just like the banks who were caught laundering money for our enemies they got a waiver from the president of the USA ....SO WHO represents WHO???? Dont you like how it states what ( seven members of a TV crew) but not WHO-CNBC .WTF

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
WOW what a big stage prop fail!
Owner what drill it was to be for?

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
i can only find 1 source is NJ.com a reliable source or is it fake news?? if it is fake news shut down the site and throw poster in jail for causing disruption. can anyone find anything else on this??

and a reply to: TheJesuit

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Figures most MSM aren't airing this fail,
But TSA and C B S have both already confirmed incident and that auth arrestedrested at least 7 of news crew with multiple charges.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

edit on 18-1-2018 by intrptr because: double trouble

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How big a story would that have been?

"TSA let bomb on board plane!"

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Failed false flag?

Too bad ISIS is on life support.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
slow news day?

make some news.
gotta pay the bills guys

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I always knew that CNN was staffed with terrorist.
Put them in Gitmo and throw away the keys.

edit on 19-1-2018 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Q-anon mentioned something about this CNBC bomb today.

Since "NBC" is in the name, it's obvious that their motive was an attempt to hurt the Trump Administration.

You could imagine how the Anti-America liberal MSM would frame this if the bomb got through "Trump's TSA".

The MSM idiots are probably royally disappointed that a major Radical Islamist terrorist event hasn't happened since Donald Trump took over.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I just got done bashing CNBC for some other dumb stuff.

I ended it with, "Can CNBC get any dumber?"

Divine Providence has a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

NBC tried to hide Matt Lauerer's sex crimes for years. Yes, that network is as dumb as a rock.

edit on 1/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
amazing tsa actually found something . must not have been many passengers for them to molest at the time .

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's happened many times actually, despite jiggling your balls before every flight..the dumbasses actually got it right this time

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FOX-Bill OHH crap I guess you forgot about this. OR Trumps, or Roy Moore who I know you Said that the residents will be begging for Roy Moore after a few months. Also the editor that started the smear campaign against Roy Moore’s sexual accusers admitted he forced bull #t down your throat then left Brietbart due to being filled with guilt and disgust at his own actions. So please keep spreading your bull crap FOX news narrow minded crap on politics. One of these days you may open your eyes to what is really going on. Or maybe your time in the NAVY has ruined your eyesight, then you may have to delve into your over whelmingly high IQ to figure this out.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Wait!?

The real story here is that the TSA actually stopped /caught something. We all know their record.

Ironic that it was a liberal journalistic group....or is it....

I mean, how many people will watch and use this segment as proof that the TSA works when we all know that its redundant and a slap in the face to the 4th Amendment...

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: carewemust

FOX-Bill OHH crap I guess you forgot about this. OR Trumps, or Roy Moore who I know you Said that the residents will be begging for Roy Moore after a few months. Also the editor that started the smear campaign against Roy Moore’s sexual accusers admitted he forced bull #t down your throat then left Brietbart due to being filled with guilt and disgust at his own actions. So please keep spreading your bull crap FOX news narrow minded crap on politics. One of these days you may open your eyes to what is really going on. Or maybe your time in the NAVY has ruined your eyesight, then you may have to delve into your over whelmingly high IQ to figure this out.

Wtf is this even?

Get it together man.

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad
I have it together man??? This was a response to carewemust response blasting NBC. So yes it may seem off topic but I felt that I should point out someone’s hypocracy. Or did I have too much wine and go to bed? Your call? More wine means fun posts, or lay down and you get nothing from me?

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
I'm not sure...

How's about we finish our beverages together

posted on Jan, 19 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Cheers to ya man!
And anyone reading!

Also... (on topic comment)

new topics