It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Sky posted this in another thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: carewemust

30 days? I thought the Nunes public release memo was coming early Feb.??

To clarify for everyone -

* - The Nunes memo was put together by the House intel committee Nunes chairs. The 4 page memo he is releasing is based on documents his committee subpoenaed from the FBI and DOJ.

* - The Office of Inspector General report, by Horowitz, should be coming out close to March. His investigation is into FBI / DOJ behavior during the 2016 election with regards to Clinton and her law violations, how all of the investigations were handled, the actions by all investigators and supervisors involved etc.

The IG report will be way more indepth than Nunes memo.

The memo and the IG report are not the same thing however they overlap in their goals and targets.

The IG report, at some point, will become public however im not sure on time frame or content that can and cannot be publicly disclosed.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Oh, I bet the IG will be on talk shows being asked about his report post memo release.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Doesn't Adam Schiff look like he's going to torch the room where the MEMO is stored?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

BINGO! People have been pooh-poohing this possibility as too far out in right field, but IT IS NOT.
SEE: www.independentsentinel.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

BINGO! People have been pooh-poohing this possibility as too far out in right field, but IT IS NOT.
SEE: www.independentsentinel.com...

From the source you cited -

We have removed this article from the Israpundit website which claimed to have evidence of the UK spying on the Trump campaign. It came to our attention that it was taken down from that website. We then looked more closely at the supporting documents and found them to be fraudulent.

We deeply regret copying this article.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
FBI Officials Who Have Read FISA Abuse Memo Say It Is 'Factually Accurate'

Separated at Birth!!??

Oh, and Democrat Schiffty has his own Memo to present to the world. It's being vetted by FBI Preschool kids because it's written in crayon and has all sorts of nasty stick figures of republicans on it.

"Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign," Fox News' Catherine Herridge reported, adding that a source familiar with the matter said that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”

I wonder if his problem is due to other kids just punching him in the head, while walking down the hall in HS.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Corru pt FBI, DOJ officials committed TREASON, warns lawmaker; James Comey could face DEATH penalty

Furthermore, false stories were planted in left-wing media outlets to lend “credence” to the fake dossier, and publishers such as Mother Jones, CNN, NYT and the Washington Post gladly played along as propaganda puppets in this dangerous charade. In effect, the left-wing media, FBI, DOJ, Clinton operatives and Obama administration all conspired to roll out “a coup against America,” warns Daniel Greenfield.

Maybe some indictments will shut the mouths of these fake news anchors that cannot stop spewing hate against Trump 24/7.
edit on 3-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nunes: FISA Memo Just "Phase One," Now Targeting State Department In "Phase Two"

#BREAKING: Devin Nunes says this is just the first memo to be released. He says there will be another one dealing specifically with the State Department’s role in everything that happened.

The First memo was just the tip of the iceberg of what is unravelling. Like pealing an onion, the corruption is being unraveled and will meet justice. There are something like 1,800 sealed indictments. Military Tribunals will be coming and that is the reason Trump is keeping Gitmo open.
edit on 3-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I've never seen any news organization spewing hate for trump. Not at all. They are actually very polite. I have seen them laugh about things but I've never seen any hate. They say Mr President and Sir when they address him. They were even reluctant to straight up call him a liar for a long time. Saying he misspoke or got a fact wrong, when everybody knew he was just lying .
They are reporting what is going on.
This is all real. Not a game with some entity named Q like some sci fi tv show.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

bovine defecation.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That is beyond untrue. The media is directly complicit in this FISA/false Russia story abuse. They have never been fair or balanced toward Trump. They've always leapt at anything they could use against him, including completely unproven/unsubstantiated claims.

In rational society, this is known as spewing hate. Much like the Dems do every single time the word RUSSIA or PUTIN is brought up around them.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I've never seen any news organization spewing hate for trump. Not at all. They are actually very polite. I have seen them laugh about things but I've never seen any hate. They say Mr President and Sir when they address him. They were even reluctant to straight up call him a liar for a long time. Saying he misspoke or got a fact wrong, when everybody knew he was just lying .

92% of CNN's programming dedicated to Trump-bashing

A team of analysts from Newsbusters.org studied a 20-hour period of programming on CNN (from 4am until 11pm on Friday, May 12, 2017). They discovered that 92% of the news network's entire airtime was filled with discussion of the Trump administration, the vast majority of which was cast in a negative light.

edit on 4-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
More memos? Devin Nunes says House Intelligence is in ‘phase two’ of investigation

“Yes, this completes just the FISA abuse portion of our investigation,” Nunes told Fox News host Bret Baier on Friday, referencing abuses related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. “We are in the middle of what I call ‘phase two’ of our investigation, which involved other departments,” Nunes said. “Specifically the State Department and some of the involvement they had in this.”

edit on 5-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Yup - based on all available public information the FISA memo was just the tip of the iceberg with a LOT more to come. Senator Grassley announced they will be releasing their own memo based on their investigation.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

so this brings an absolute end to ANY credibility your posting had

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Looks like 5 more from Republicans coming soon. Democrats might want to rethink that retaliatory memo move and spend more time with their lawyers.

REPORT: House Intel Committee Could Drop FIVE MORE MEMOS Exposing ‘Politically Motivated’ Abuses By FBI & DOJ

If you thought Friday’s FISA abuse memo could be the sole report on FBI and Justice Department corruption, House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes may have a surprise.

According to Axios, the Committee could publish up to five more reports outlining “politically motivated “wrongdoing” across various agencies, including the FBI, the broader Justice Department, and the State Department.”

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Word is, the second memo will target the State Department.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup. Kerry on the hotplate next.

truthfeednews.com...

With the Democrats in absolute panic and spin mode over the bombshell FISA memo exposing Obama era FBI and DOJ corruption, Devin Nunes has even more bad news for the left.

A second memo is coming soon that deals with State Department’s role in biased deep state corruption.

Who was the head of the State Department during this time? None other than obsessed anti-Trumper John Kerry.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47 >>

join