It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA ‘Info Suggests Documents Catastrophically Bad For Dems’: Adam Schiff Leaks Dry Up

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

NSA and FBI are already embroiled in turf wars at this time. QAnon is heating that up too. NSA currently holds the upper hand. Why does Q include messages to Snowden in his posts!? Snowden knows that the NSA has the goods on the disruptors on the global chessboard and the NSA is going to do a reset quite easily with the evidence they have. Evidence, I might add, that extends to topics off this planet.
edit on 26-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

QAnon leaves "messages" to Snowdon to keep the gullible intrigued. They keep getting blindsided by events.

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Events like this!? LOL! Things are unraveling at the seams. Intriguing as you pointed out!!

HEAD OF THE SNAKE: How Obama Made Sure Hillary Was Not Indicted In Email Scandal

McCarthy notes that the corrupt scheme concocted by the Obama administration "worked like a charm" since there was "no indictment, meaning no prosecution, meaning no disclosure of Clinton–Obama emails," and they would have gotten away with it, except . . .

November 8, 2016, did not go as planned.

#MAGA #Releasethememo
edit on 26-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

November 8, 2016, did not go as planned.

BWhahahahahahahahaha! 2018 will not go as planned fort those corrupt globalists who sacrificed people on the altar of Bale!

posted on Jan, 26 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

BWhahahahahahahahaha! 2018 will not go as planned fort those corrupt globalists who sacrificed people on the altar of Bale!

You mean the folks Trump went all the way to Davos to suck up to?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

#MAGA #Releasethememo

The memo is worthless without the declassified FISA requests, and that is not going to happen because we know from earlier leaks that the surveillance was justified based on Trump associates cropping up on pre-existing surveillance of foreign nationals (Russian, Ukrainian, and Israeli). The Steele dossier may have been used to argue that the surveillance was necessary for the sake of national security, but they already had grounds based on RICO. If they release the memo, they will be forced to declassify the requests; if they declassify the requests Manafort, Cohn, and Flynn will squeal before going to prison.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The FISA requests are already available. Read for yourself. It's an open govt. document. It's what was shown on Alex Jones Show. It's 99 pages. Google it, it's up on the .gov site.

edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

edit on 27-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
The FISA requests are already available. Read for yourself. It's an open govt. document. It's what was shown on Alex Jones Show. It's 99 pages. Google it, it's up on the .gov site.

Then what is the memo supposed to be based on?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Classified information

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Classified information

So... declassify it. Is that too much to ask?

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Classified information

Think of it as "anonymous sources", like the liberal media loves to use for their big headlines of the day.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I guess that is what is supposed to happen in a week or so.

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DJW001

Classified information

Think of it as "anonymous sources", like the liberal media loves to use for their big headlines of the day.

It is ridiculously easy to identify the "anonymous sources" inside the White House. Jared, Ivanka, and Bannon go the the New York Times. Trump's legal team goes to the Wall Street Journal, and Kelly goes to the Post. Who do you think QAnon is, then?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I can't find them. Can you provide dates and docket numbers, or is Alex Jones all you got?
edit on 28-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Holy cow. Do you even know how to use a search engine!? Here it is served on a platter for you. BTW I already posted this on the "The Evidence Inside The “House Intel Committee Four Page FISA Memo" here.

www.dni.gov...

Note: this is NOT the memo, but a FISA document request before what the memo details.

Q posted [CLAS 1-99] a couple of week or so back as a clue. Could have been referring to this 99 page document.
edit on 28-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Everyone knows Alex Jones hacked the government website to put that there. The court took the requests out of context. You're only talking about it because of Russian bots. You're not smart enough to realize the FISA violations aren't that big of a deal, because it was bad for Trump, and the ends justify the means. Stop undermining the fine f̶e̶l̶o̶n̶s̶ fellows at the FBI!

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶e̶l̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶c̶h̶.

[REDACTED BY THE KGB]

edit on 28-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Давайте выпьем за успех нашего дела!

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join